Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (39100 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Did Not Collapse Structure For APC – Party / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) Biography - Meet Ekiti 2022 APC Gov Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by deeva2: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

It is too early to cry. Na on Election Day una eyes go clear. Sebi Labour Party get structure for Twitter and Facebook. Na that social media structure go mobilize for Peter Obi Pandora on Election Day.

See, even Fayose will still end up collapsing his structure for Tinubu in Ekiti. Next week’s election will be a clear victory for APC. Next year, Segun Oni and Fayose will come together to work for Tinubu. We shall deliver 90% of total vote cast in Ekiti state to Tinubu. Peter Obi no go see shishi.

Those twitter and facebook politician wut accept this fact but will later shout rigging after the general election and go back to their biafra nation agitation.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by olanrewaju99(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2022
jaytii:
You can't win elections anywhere in the world by just speaking English, "telling the people the truth", and not playing politics.

It's one thing to have good intentions but accepting the fact that you would need the help of those with bad intentions is very key in life. Use them to achieve your major goal and put them in their place respectfully when it's all done.

This is where Tinubu triumphs other politicians. Master the act of using people without making them feel used (the "at least me sef chop there" feeling).

The earlier Peter Obi realises this, the better for him and his team.
well said.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by guychidile: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Dig information ,u will see how ghana must go exchanged hands.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

That man you labelled a 95% decayed fossil defeated Ogbonnaya Onu, Umahi, Nwajiuba, Okorocha and all the leading Igbo leaders in APC.

So you see, calling him a dirty name to make yourself feel good won’t change anything. He’s more brilliant, popular and national acceptable than anybody from the entire Igbo race. I’m supporting him for his brilliance, public administration experiment and record of achievements as governor of Lagos state. The Tinubu presidency will be the best we’ve seen since 1999.
BEST PRESIDENT INDEED. CAN'T WAIT.

You just spoke my mind. Same reasons I'm supporting Tinubu with my full chest. His brilliance, his intelligence, smartness, doggedness is endearing. I so admire him. I can understand those who have never lived in Lagos, but for those who have lived and still living in Lagos and not supporting Tinubu are ingrates of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Beremx:
Seunmsg, stop arguing with me along ethnic lines. You can see I never mentioned your ethnic group. If you must know, i supported Osinbajo to win the primaries because he’s very fit. I am not supporting Tinubu because he’s Yoruba if you must know

Supported Osinbajo cos he's fit. Dumbest statement I've read in all my born days. Mind you, there's no candidate in this race that's half as intelligent as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by silentshots: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Obi Pandora play social media politics, the guy is not really interested in becoming president.

Why won't the LP candidate collapse his structure into APC in Ekiti? Peter Obi failed the test of leadership by not being there for his comrades. A party presidential candidate that can't lend critical support to his party at this crucial time is a nonentity.
Legend hero of liars. A due diligent who have revealed to you that the agreement happened before Peter Obi joined the party.

APC is raising people who act before they research and also before they think.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by silentshots: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
jaytii:
You can't win elections anywhere in the world by just speaking English, "telling the people the truth", and not playing politics.

It's one thing to have good intentions but accepting the fact that you would need the help of those with bad intentions is very key in life. Use them to achieve your major goal and put them in their place respectfully when it's all done.

This is where Tinubu triumphs other politicians. Master the act of using people without making them feel used (the "at least me sef chop there" feeling).

The earlier Peter Obi realises this, the better for him and his team.

Now I understand why the people of old didn't like Jesus. Everyone pretends to like competence and good governance but when opportunity avails itself, personal interests takes center stage. Our woes are caused by APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Chrixtopha(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Freerhyme1:
who is he going to Ekiti to campaign for?? The LP candidate that stepped down for APC candidate? Make una dey try reason before una dey type rubbish
My dear when going through people's comments on nairaland you wonder where they came from, so because Peter is now an LP flag bearer then every nincompoop that wants to be popular should be voted and campaigned for? Peter Obi should leave where he's traveling to campaign for someone that has already dropped his ambition!! Make we try get sense small
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by Bonavi: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Afamed:
Truly the Pandora thief is an orphan
always getting erection in wrong places. Think about your destitution for ones
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
leokid866:
lol you people keep digging up the ghost of Funsho Williams, but on the day he died his sister and his personal security and other family members were on ground but none of them could say categorically how he died till today......the way I see it his death was a family affair and even if he were to be alive he still won't have defeated Fashola.......but you are trying to use his death to malign someone that was on his own jeje the day the man died.......get new and fresh lines bro.....even Funsho will be tired at this point.

Can anyone say about Bola ige ? Abacha? How they died?? Politics very dirty squid game. Blood on their hands and heads.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
leokid866:
lol you people keep digging up the ghost of Funsho Williams, but on the day he died his sister and his personal security and other family members were on ground but none of them could say categorically how he died till today......the way I see it his death was a family affair and even if he were to be alive he still won't have defeated Fashola.......but you are trying to use his death to malign someone that was on his own jeje the day the man died.......get new and fresh lines bro.....even Funsho will be tired at this point.

Can anyone say about Bola ige ? Abacha? How they died?? Politics very dirty squid game. Blood on their hands and heads.

Even if you wicked, wicked like Paul Kagame, working Presido, taking 13 million Rwandans to great heights, with little resources, not need to tell you, just take a trip to kigali. Make we no argue.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji by jaggabban: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
seunmsg:

If Atiku gets 45% and Peter Obi 20%, what percentage will Tinubu get? 35%
I taya ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.