Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge (30669 Views)

Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki / Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) / LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
QuinModah:
grin

Crime rate about to go up

And lagos state government will build more prisons....shebi, dem say dem get coconut heads......

Na by force to.stay in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by gift2xl: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And that's the justification for selling shits under the bridge abi?

I assume this might be the issue.
Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by ThinkSmarter: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lagos is overpopulated, and government should build more low cost estates so that everyone will just relocate to Lagos. What sense is in that?

All the facilities you mentioned, do you know the pressure on them? We are talking of 30 million people. Do you have an idea what that is? Yet, una wan give birth like rabbits.

Well, I support this. They should crush everything.....turn under bridges to gardens.

Also, they should increase rents and make everything expensive. Let the ones who can afford it stay. Others should relocate to their villages.

Period!
You appears to lack comprehension.
Forming posh online as if your family owns banana island.
You have a wicked heart
Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by Sleekfingers: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
gift2xl:

I assume this might be the issue.

Some people got no business staying in Lagos.....just came to constitute nuisance..... ..the government need to enact a law, to deal with those people...... Because lagos is not a dumping ground
Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by gift2xl: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Some people got no business staying in Lagos.....just came to constitute nuisance..... ..the government need to enact a law, to deal with those people...... Because lagos is not a dumping ground

That's fine!
Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You appears to lack comprehension.
Forming posh online as if your family owns banana island.
You have a wicked heart
You are crazy. You see....so, it is my family you this useless thing think about. So, I cant have my own stuff there. Anyway, you have limited yourself to ghettos.

See....I am in fact asking Lagos State to give me the contract to beat people like you outta Lagos. It is with great joy I will flog you especially straight to your village. Werey.

You are a unique person yourself. And you can make it. You can buy land not only in Banana Island, but also in Eko Atlantic. Don't ever limit yourself. Poverty needs to be beaten outta your life. That's all.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by ThinkSmarter: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are crazy. You see....so, it is my family you this useless thing think about. So, I cant have my own stuff there. Anyway, you have limited yourself to ghettos.

See....I am in fact asking Lagos State to give me the contract to beat people like you outta Lagos. It is with great joy I will flog you especially straight to your village. Werey.

You are a unique person yourself. And you can make it. You can buy land not only in Banana Island, but also in Eko Atlantic. Don't ever limit yourself .Poverty needs to be beaten outta your life. That's all.

Goodluck!
You are a bit civil at the bolded.
But you still need to work on your emotions.
Cuz, even though I can make any kind of derogatory remarks against you from the comfort of my home, but I won't resort to that.
Meanwhile, I don't live in Lagos, neither am I planning living there in the future.
I only submitted my personal opinion in a public forum.
And do try to let peace, joy and love reflect in your statements as your moniker suggests.
Re: Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You are a bit civil at the bolded.
But you still need to work on your emotions.
Cuz, even though I can make any kind of derogatory remarks against you from the comfort of my home, but I won't resort to that.
Meanwhile, I don't live in Lagos, neither am I planning living there in the future.
I only submitted my personal opinion in a public forum.
And do try to let peace, joy and love reflect in your statements as your moniker suggests.
I always say the truth. So, you see...you dont live in Lagos, yet, you felt that sending those people out of Lagos was wrong. And I don't know you. I only said the truth, and you attacked me. Then, I said the truth again, and even encouraged you.

My dear, let me tell you the truth again, the population in Lagos is 30 million. This is just like the population of the whole people living in Canada. Canada is so huge oooo. There is no way Lagos can do well. People must be sent out of Lagos.

Do you know that under those bridges, drugs are sold? Guns are exchanged. And many evil activities there. But the emotion is always there that what will the common man eat. Why are they all in Lagos? For waht exactly?

Well, at times peace reign only when people are forced and insulted to do the right thing. If you know the pollution in these areas.....that place that has been cleared used to be homes to criminals. Who born you well to walk around the area at night anyhow?

Go and scan through the comments on this thread, and take note of the ones from Lagosians. They all want them gone. Do you know that some even live permanently under bridges and have electric gas there? The last time, they burned down a bridge in Lagos. Did you not read about it? After burning it down and govt spent millions of naira to repair it, they want to relocate there to start living there and cooking under if again. Lol

Do you think hawking inthe traffic is safe? Some of these hawkers are thieves. They pretend to be hawking and them, snatch passengers phones while motors are on motion. We see many different things in Lagos.

You should be the one to apologize for insulting me for saying the truth. To you, the poor needs to hustle...but must they hustle to the extend of destroying public properties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.