Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) (74118 Views)

Say Goodbye To Flat Tyres As Michelin And GM Develop New Airless Wheel Tech / Used Tokumbor Tyres, Will Pass For Brand New. / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by NaijaCars4sale: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Wow, this is will be cool
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
What will happen to our vulcanizers?

Normal things for people to go out of business if they can not improvise
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Buffalo2(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
grin
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
I'm not sure the ride quality is the same as that of normal tyres undecided
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Thinking about it now, why did it take so long to discover this innovation/invention?

Omo, this will be so cool !
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Jerrick(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
It’s time to go home, go home go home go home I don’t want that thing no more grin
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by AntiMahdi: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

Disruptive technology
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by AloneTK: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Haakeem:
It would nt come cheap.

True!
And many vehicle owners will suffer for it in the hands of miscreants in a country like Naija.
All those petty thieves would ensure that vehicles parked without their owners around are grounded.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by MountainView: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Powersurge:
I thank God that blacks and Arabians are not the only humans on earth.

These two Races are the worst thing that Came out from human beings.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Malcolm123: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Powersurge:
I thank God that blacks and Arabians are not the only humans on earth.

Arabians?? They have high standard of living .....all the GCC Arab countries are among the most prosperous country

Even middle income Arabia country Lyn north africa can't be compare or in the same sentence with African (can u mention morocco along side Ghana??)
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by sript: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Not suitable for typical Nigeria roads,,

Can it withstand portholes, bumbs, un-tarred roads littered all over the state...

Nigerian factors should be considered when inovation was at the design phase before being rolled out..

Saw the videos last week, it's cool though
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by francium001: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
That means Nigeria and every other African nations are left out on this beautiful innovation because of bad roads
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
chibatov:
See country wey de work
We here are doing the same thing over and over again but expect different result. It won't work. Go to politics section and see youths who should be creating and inventing things cursing themselves over APC and PDP parties. If I were as comfortable as Peter Obi, I would never bother myself vying for any political position in this country. This is why I love Dangote and the Dantatas, they are just enjoying their lives while the country burn afterall, the people are not complaining rather they are hailing Tinubu even though they are suffering.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Godstiger(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
They would start pumping sense into those planning to vote in a national tragedy again
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by porthouse7(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
I feel sorry for easily, lemme go advice him to start learning another work
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by ariesbull: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
the same thing that happened to typist when computer came out

Yje same thing that happened to mechanics that refused to upgrade to modern cars when cars with brainbox and ECU came out... The same thing that is happening to banks that refused to upgrade in an era of fintechs and pay wallets
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by ersonleads(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
What I see is an innovation that can work on a good road without been damaged easily. Can this tyre work on a Nigeria road? What is the cost of maintenance? Can we afford it? I also see a tire that can be discarded easily when faulty though. It's a good innovation but as a Nigerian we need to ask questions
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Abbeytoy(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

They will have to upgrade too, I don't think they ever said the new tire will not be faulty too.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
the same thing that will happen to countries that cannot evolve and adapt like Nigeria,adapt or perish,many proactive countries are already putting plans to phase out petrol and Diesel vehicles and you are just worrying about vulcanizers, imagine what will happen to Nigeria when Europe and America phase out hydrocarbon vehicles, countries like UAE,oatar,Saudi Arabia are already moving away from oil dependence,while our leaders are still busy looting and sharing the precious funds that will be used to develop the country

1 Like

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by SocialJustice: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
Trade extinction.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Ivimmanuel: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
I doubt the maintenance free thing if its made of plastic I think they should get worn out at some point but its still at the testing phase so lets watch
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Elsueno: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

Good, they charged me #100 naira a few days ago just because I want top up small air for my tire...

on a serious note, that tire won't be popular here as it would require u to actually buy new ones after a few months, especially with our bad road, as opposed to here way we dey manage our tires for years
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by bmdmix10: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
same thing thats happened to fax machine
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Buffalo2(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
I feel for vulcanizers sha. Some of them are hard working getting to their workshops as early as 4 AM
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by adedayourt(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

Some people are about to loose their jobs
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by CUMIN: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

They innovate or die off.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2022
I know it would always be white men doing all the innovations unlike some black Guys we have here in this N!gger area that knows nothing apart from Sex and Money and bashing Nigerian Girls..
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by baconline(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
Don't worry Nigeria needs 150 years to catch up,so they are safe

1 Like

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
This is beautiful. Can't wait.
Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:

LoL... cheesy cheesy

I dey come oo

Re: Airless Tyres Set To Go On Sale - Flat Tyres Would Be A Thing Of The Past (Pix) by anyilalaz: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
That is what is call paradigm shift!!! That is technology for you!!! Do we still buy calendars in our home? Do will still but tube TVs? Do will still buy floppy disc? Do will will still buy magnetic radio tape for cassette? Do will still buy alarm clock at home...? Finally everyone will adjust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cars From Cotonou ! / 2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / ****Kakaki + Sleekcm +Toyota Corolla******NAIJA PICS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.