Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends (44171 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2022
How would you kind your brunch to wanna functioned
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Bluewitch(f): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

Please guys I need a clear answer to this my Questions

When dating I don't go out with any guy except my BF.

Its not normal as it shows disrespect to your BF.
Only ladies who want to remain in the street halfly do that.
Or if they want to play games on their BF

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by zanshi: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Never forget she was never your girl it was just your turn

-Skepta

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by okoroemeka(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

stop worrying yourself about the inveitable, downgrade her to a sexmates,life goes on

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Nonexisting: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
It means you personalized our community project.
Preach on brother. The nigga is trying so hard to put leash on a street dog but I know, you know, he knows, and everybody knows that it never worked in the time of our fathers, have never worked in our time and will never ever work in the time of our children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by SaintUlot: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Your girlfriend is a national cake, let other guys have their bite.

Get your Flat Tummy/Weight Loss in just two months or your money back

https://www.nairaland.com/7003594/get-flat-tummy-weight-loss#113819716

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by DWJOBScom(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
am not pained about her keeping male friends but where I have issues with her is that her those of her male besties wants to have her too

One was even telling her to double date that he wants her too , seriously this is where I have issues with her and her besties, if they can be besties and not have intention to sleep with her then I am fine with it , for me I won't be comfortable with her keeping besties who wants to bleep her too

Then it's a problem
Its a serious challenge
What is she saying ?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Bluewitch:

When dating I don't go out with any guy except my BF.

Its not normal as it shows disrespect to your BF .
Only ladies who want to remain in the street halfly do that.
Or if they want to play games on their BF
Smart woman
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Rexymania(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2022
... and you're still with such girrl? Oh Gawd gimme such a heartie grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Bluewitch(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

Smart woman

kiss
Its common sense...
I won't tolerate it if he does the same to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Bluewitch:

kiss
Its common sense...
I won't tolerate it if he does the same to me
True but lots of girls don't know that... They would rather do it for thier own selfish interests not minding what it does to the man

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Camelot65: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Sooner or later, pant go shift. Know this and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by zuby4real10(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
am not pained about her keeping male friends but where I have issues with her is that her those of her male besties wants to have her too

One was even telling her to double date that he wants her too , seriously this is where I have issues with her and her besties, if they can be besties and not have intention to sleep with her then I am fine with it , for me I won't be comfortable with her keeping besties who wants to bleep her too
You sounds like a very big simp

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Premiumwriter: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

the problem be say u be her bird in one hand.

She's using her other hand to look for more beautiful birds in the bush.

If she finds a better option, then she'll let you fly off, if not she settle with you.

Make whatever you want to do with this info

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by vincentjk(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
You're okay with her having males besties

You know they want to shift her paynt but she's denying it

And you're still here asking questions whether to allow her go on a date with her bf or not lol

No girl will dare try this nonsense with me when I'm not mad, you try to bring up any nonsense Bestie talk then watch me hang out with other babes and then tell you nothing is going on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Skillsnigeria: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Alchemist231(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Zelenskyy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your girlfriend went out on a date with another guy..

You too go out on a date with a more beautiful girl..

Find out the Location where they normally hang out and take your new girl there.....

Let her know that you are also seeing and going out with someone too.

No woman should use you to do back up plan or second option.

You nor be Generator or Power bank.

This also applies to Ladies.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Alchemist231(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

She for the streets bro

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
when your girlfriend accept male bestie date or even have male bestie in a serious relationship

it means you're in a partnership relationship, why should a sane man date a lady with male bestie, seems you like HBP

a man and a lady with no blood tiles relationship can't be trusted or guaranty of sex abstinence

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by NaijaCars4sale: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is very wrong of your girl
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by SMGGroup: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
In simple terms. She's for the streets

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by timocruzcmbb(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your girlfriend is practicing girlmocracy,girlfriend of the people,for the people and by the people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Error401: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

Simp! That's all you are

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Ixodes(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
in this life we are all trying to upgrade...if she gets a guy that does better than you she will leave you instantly just get ready for the breakfast.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Error401: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

she belongs to the street
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by tydi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your girlfriend

SIMP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Carcholce:
How would you like your breakfast to be served?

Warm or hot?

Methinks the breakfast has long been served and eaten without the clueless dude realizing it! tongue

Abeg, why England and France dey mess with Punters na?!! Are they madt?!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Streett: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

It all depends on the Girl….. Trust is vital!
Dinner or lunch dates no mean anything …. Colleagues for work dey go Dinner dates as well ..
As long as it’s on pure intent and no embedded mischief ….
Like I said e depend on the Babe!
Cuz these women run things … na gra gra we jus dey do!

E jus be say that kain date for naija right now dey wan kain….. Cuz we too over kaku and we dey see each other like hyena weh ready devour any babe weh slack at any slight chance given lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.