Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends (44201 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Your girlfriend went out on a date with another guy..

You too go out on a date with a more beautiful girl..

Find out the Location where they normally hang out and take your new girl there.....

Let her know that you are also seeing and going out with someone too.

No woman should use you to do back up plan or second option.

You nor be Generator or Power bank.

This also applies to Ladies.

That's petty bruv!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Midas01: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
You guys claim you don't need women but create a hundred threads whining and crying over women everyday.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Raph3177(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

Please guys I need a clear answer to this my Questions

One thing for sure you are a broke guy. Only broke guys do this back and forth male bestie talk with a girl. Rich guys and real guys Stamp their authority and put an end to it swiftly with the girl having no say or she get kicked out.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Kingsean(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
those male friends some of them are aware that she has a boyfriend one was even telling her that she can still have her boyfriend and still be seeing him , all her male besties wants to see her pants and I am not comfortable with that I have tried to let her know about this but she will just wave it off as nothing

see bro let me tell you the truth. if she has refused to let go of those guys, it means she's either considering those things or they are already lashing her which I strongly suspect. ignoring your advice shows she has lost her respect for you. funny thing is that she'll even prefer to act on the advice of those besties as opposed to yours. she's not yet mature enough to settle down and it's quite obvious. pls don't marry such person for your own good cos it could get worse and it signals to her that you don't have a choice. for now, just play along and quietly search for a lady who's serious. when you discover a new lady that reasons on the same page with you and is ready to treat you like a king just as you treat her like a queen, leave the stubborn one and tell her your reasons for going. don't ghost her cos if you do, you'd appear as the bad person. also let your family know everything since they are aware of your relationship with her so they won't look at you like a playboy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by kernniejay(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
am not pained about her keeping male friends but where I have issues with her is that her those of her male besties wants to have her too

One was even telling her to double date that he wants her too , seriously this is where I have issues with her and her besties, if they can be besties and not have intention to sleep with her then I am fine with it , for me I won't be comfortable with her keeping besties who wants to bleep her too

Our level of tolerance is different. I can never tolerate such, once I see that there are other guys who have interest in sleeping with her and she is not doing anything to cut off their friendship, it means she is not ready for a serious relarionship, she is still catching cruise. I would say my bye-bye.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by TheMostComplex1: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Get female besties too & see her reaction
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Miyachi: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I love this, premium tears as brothers will not let another brother's babe be. cheesy cheesy . See op screaming "her pants " "her pants" like a madman stealing pants before insanity hits him! cheesy

The joy this thread is giving me is uncontrollable, uncountable and uncontainable ! cheesy
Lol. I've seen more spellings and mentions of "pant" in this thread than in all my reading.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by aquame: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
He would love his breakfast to be hot
Carcholce:
How would you like your breakfast to be served?

Warm or hot?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by blueAgent(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
DevilSignature:
all these simps on nairaland, something of a clearer picture them go still bring it to nairaland make we settle it.

These are common qualities for a man to know he is dating olosho
Lol....Abi?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Forthepeople21(f): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
You must be a real idiot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by NdakoIb(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
All they want is there own portion of her. Check ur mind well, u will know what is means for ur woman to go on dates with her male besties . Only God can save her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Wwwq: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oh
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Gee64: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
I understand how you feel because I was in your shoes once. The feeling of jealousy, nor be here.
But I would advice you zero your mind in any relationship and don't take any lady seriously except you are ready to marry her. That way, you will enjoy peace of mind!
LaSenior:
those male friends some of them are aware that she has a boyfriend one was even telling her that she can still have her boyfriend and still be seeing him , all her male besties wants to see her pants and I am not comfortable with that I have tried to let her know about this but she will just wave it off as nothing
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Bbbw: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by NiceMen: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
DWJOBScom:

Purge your heart of these words
Learn to be flexible too
if woman no respect you, that's the end.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by robinso01(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Even wen she's legally urs, still not entirely urs
Burna boy set wey dey run after married woman don drop quote.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by MrRajhu2020(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
in this case some of her male besties wants to see her pants they are eager to see her pants I know this through their chat sometimes she get to tell some of them that she has a boyfriend but instead of this male besties to let her be they will try to force themselves on her and this particular thing is making her not to pay attention to our relationship

Well it’s her choice…
You see
You can’t stop birds from hovering over your head but you can stop them from pooping on your head.
If you truly love her and you’re not after her pants like the other males that are forcing themselves on her, guide her choosing rightly. Most female don’t know what’s is good. And you can be of help by guiding her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by sofiscatedmoron: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sucre6:
That same night he's taking her on a date, they gon end up fvcking, hard facts

Serve her breakfast and stop being a simp ubunja abeg come and carry this simp and show him the red pill way before it's too late cool
Pls what is breakfast
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Chelseafan1: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
oga this is a girl I am planning to marry even her family knows me too well

Am fine with her keeping male friends if her male besties are happy seeing her with me or happy knowing that she has a boyfriend and they decide to be Just friend

Her male besties wants to see her pants they want something more than besties with her
Besties wishing that she was dating them

Am not stupid to bring things here you are not in my shoes and you won't understand this till it gets to your turn

Shebi it's just to see pant, let them see it na grin

Is it color pink or black?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by IamMobisola(f): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Streett:

It all depends on the Girl….. Trust is vital!
Dinner or lunch dates no mean anything …. Colleagues for work dey go Dinner dates as well ..
As long as it’s on pure intent and no embedded mischief ….
Like I said e depend on the Babe!
Cuz these women run things … na gra gra we jus dey do!

E jus be say that kain date for naija right now dey wan kain….. Cuz we too over kaku and we dey see each other like hyena weh ready devour any babe weh slack at any slight chance given lmao

You are probably the only person that has responded in a sensible way so far that I have read because I don't understand all this "She's for the streets" talk. Friends, cousins, siblings, colleagues, business partners etc regardless of gender go out on dates(lunch, dinner) or an outing. This isn't just in Nigeria, it happens worldwide.

The average Nigerian mentality is messed up to a point where they believe once you go into a relationship or get married, you mustn't have the opposite gender as your friend or you must drop all the opposite gender you had a friendship with. There is more to life than relationship or marriage, you can get a lot of business proposals or contacts or contracts through Dinner dates with friends.

There was a particular female IG influencer who called a popular male artiste out one time, I can't remember the artiste's name. The artiste Dmed this lady and said he had a business proposal for her and this guy setup a meeting at an hotel. The lady said she felt uncomfortable having a business meeting in an hotel and told the guy to choose a restaurant or somewhere more convenient but the artiste ended up blocking her after that. That was how people started insulting her that why didn't she go for the business meeting in the hotel? She said she felt he wanted to ask for sex as a condition for the business deal. That was how she lost the business deal with the artiste.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Sucre6: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Pls what is breakfast

Well, served hot is breaking up with someone in the hot afternoon
While served cold is breaking up with someone in the night after a hot session of banging grin
Gerrit?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by DarkRider: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tallesty1:
If she goes out on a date with any guy that asks her, that's a problem. Sit her down and talk to her. Don't hide your feelings.

If she has male friends even before she accepted to date you, you know about them and she hangs out with them. That's cool.

If she's the type who makes male friends easily and goes out on date with one once in a while, it's cool tool. Remember, a woman who is raised by a single mother or who lost her father at early age will seek surrogacy in surrounding herself with many males.

You too should go out on a date with a another woman once in a while and see how she handles it.

Life is simple, you only live once.

If she gets really angry that you took a woman out on a date, she's either unreasonably jealous or she's scared that you may do with your date what other guys she's being going on a date with do with her. Time to come to an agreement to stop going date with just anyone.

In all, always endeavor to know the real person you're dating. If you're dating a woman who is not a woman's woman then she will always hang out with guys more than you but that doesn't mean she's cheating on you. She connects better with guys, that's who she is.

Trust your woman. Not going on dates won't stop a cheat from cheating. Going on dates won't make a faithful one to cheat. Women are smart too and things are not just black and white.

Most women keep more male friends than female friends and I no see wrong in chilling out with a friend.

Know your woman and know peace.
So much wisdom is packed into this. I have to say, this is the best advice I've seen on nairaland in a long time. Kudos
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Coinwarrior: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
YOUDARE:
Op start detaching yourself from her immediately,you will be screwed over soon enough. the fact that she goes out on dates means that she's just managing you at the time and is looking for a replacement.you are just an option to her .

Anyhoo WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only.�See all your babyboo messages that they are sending and receiving on their WhatsApp without them knowing.
dm to get.
number in signature
be wise
I am interested in the spy app
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Miyachi:

Lol. I've seen more spellings and mentions of "pant" in this thread than in all my reading.
I tell you! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Jakama90(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
She is single so she has the right to go on a date with any male friend. Take her to the alter if you want her all by yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by obinho26(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Talk to her first, since you're not this comfortable about her accepting this date, if she's not bothered about how u feel, realx bro. On your time, make sure she's aware you're going out on a date with another female bestie, and watch her reaction. If she reacts, remind her of what she did today and if she insists on revenge, that means you two are gonna be having problems in the future. Stop losing bro, she has already sensed that u love her more than she loves u. Do something about it now b4 u lose it
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by kechywillz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
That's the same problem am facing currently
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Osek(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you want to have peace of mind, one thing you should have in the back of ur mind is that other guys might be fucking her... Nor carry woman matter for head na shoulder Dem dey put am
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by shege45: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:
When your girlfriend accept a guy's proposal of taking her out on a date , what does it mean

Please as a girl who's in a relationship with a guy you know that is doing everything just to make you happy is it right for you to accept guys proposal for taking you out on a date.
I am complaining because those male besties are not just besties they want to have their own portion of her they have target and that's her pants and if I tell her She will say nothing of such Will happen then I tell her if she makes her available it would happen sooner than later

bro, take this from me, she is for the streets
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by shege45: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Streett:

It all depends on the Girl….. Trust is vital!
Dinner or lunch dates no mean anything …. Colleagues for work dey go Dinner dates as well ..
As long as it’s on pure intent and no embedded mischief ….
Like I said e depend on the Babe!
Cuz these women run things … na gra gra we jus dey do!

E jus be say that kain date for naija right now dey wan kain….. Cuz we too over kaku and we dey see each other like hyena weh ready devour any babe weh slack at any slight chance given lmao
na so I dey talk before. Trusted her for years. Until I see things. Now
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Charx122: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
LaSenior:

Guy they write MUMU for your head? What nonosense you no get female bestie Abi you dey learn work?
They dey knack your babe ... I need to see you personally I need to give you one injection Haba..
No vex I dey vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.