Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends (44170 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Femiakhigbe1995(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
This lady is very intelligent, a lady that is ready must show commitment and responsibility, this is a sign that screams "am ready" ,rememberwhat is said ,shes intelligent, there re ladies who dont hide their text and advances of other men from their man ,they know they re the one putting themselves in the situation ,but by letting you know they numb and kill you observation instinct ,i can tell you atleast one has had his way ,i have been in similar and discovered aunty have quash all of them ,save yourself from heart break ,imagine you in a marriage and your wife confides in men outside marriage ,imagine you in a marriage and another man hold your wife mumu button ,they will say they love being around guys lolz street shows no mercy
LaSenior:
am not pained about her keeping male friends but where I have issues with her is that her those of her male besties wants to have her too

One was even telling her to double date that he wants her too , seriously this is where I have issues with her and her besties, if they can be besties and not have intention to sleep with her then I am fine with it , for me I won't be comfortable with her keeping besties who wants to bleep her too
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by 4richminds(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
You have a problem with your relationship guy. If your woman follow another man for a date or lunch which you are aware of, it means you have failed in the relationship as a man. Your woman should not be confident to tell you that she is following her bestie or sex mate for a date. Best thing to do is to get a female bestie and let her see them. Gather more female friends around you and let her know them. If she complain, tell her they are just your bestie. r
LaSenior:
oga this is a girl I am planning to marry even her family knows me too well

Am fine with her keeping male friends if her male besties are happy seeing her with me or happy knowing that she has a boyfriend and they decide to be Just friend

Her male besties wants to see her pants they want something more than besties with her
Besties wishing that she was dating them

Am not stupid to bring things here you are not in my shoes and you won't understand this till it gets to your turn
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by alaoweijombo: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2022
If she can't leave them get your own lady friends it's that simple her reaction will tell you your next line of action.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Mryacks: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
czarr:
She knows they want to sleep with her, she is not blind, she's enjoying the attention and want they have for her and that is a red flag.

Sooner or later her pant would be shifted, if it hasn't happened already.

Well said...the problem some ladies have is that they think they "are in control" and can keep enjoying the attention/goodies from other men when they have partners already.

It is down right disrespectful and shit eventually hit the fan..
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Mryacks: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Bluewitch:

When dating I don't go out with any guy except my BF.

Its not normal as it shows disrespect to your BF.
Only ladies who want to remain in the street halfly do that.
Or if they want to play games on their BF

You are a wise woman

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Bluewitch(f): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mryacks:

You are a wise woman

smiley thank you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends by Streett: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
shege45:
na so I dey talk before. Trusted her for years. Until I see things. Now

There might have been signs & You prolly must’ve ignored some red flags earlier before “May Day” Breh …

I feel You though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.