Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? (3265 Views)

Which Party Is Obi Going To Defect To Now That Labour Is Officially Dead ? / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by pointblank247(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:
You are visiting a whole country to study its power, education, security, finance, transportation and agricultural sectors all within 3 days. He should fear God when telling lies biko
continue fooling your self and your likes
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by plaindealer: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2022
I honestly think stingy pandora dodge Ekiti to avoid spending money, not even to rent chairs, and tables, to hire DJ or buy pure water and fanta grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by solmusdesigns: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

you're just finding it hard to kiss the truth brother

If I get just one person to read and understand why Obi is a fruad been sold by Ipobian terroist apologist then I have done my part in National development by stopping people suffering from Monday sit at home from infesting our dear country with backwardness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Akurakambe(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Foolish man with even brainless foolish supporters

He knows his followers are mentally incapable of simple reasoning backed by research hence why he pulls utterly ridiculous stunts on them anytike he feels like

Am sure he is in his hotel room laughing at his idiot followers while planing locations to take pictures to fool them like Nnamdi Kanu always does

Stupid idiot with diarrhea leaking mouth.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

If I get just one person to read and understand why Obi is a fruad been sold by Ipobian terroist apologist then I have done my part in National development by stopping people suffering from Monday sit at home from infesting our dear country with backwardness
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by solmusdesigns: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Akurakambe:

My mother is Stupid idiot with diarrhea leaking mouth.

Yes she is
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by helinues: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

Stop talking trash.
stop forcing it dude
you no get candidate ooo
you can't eat your cake and have it mr nairaland FFK

All we are telling you is to try and be coherent when engaging with people. Until then, you can never be taken seriously
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by helinues: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

You created this moniker 3 days ago yet already following 80+ people. You have been spending most of your time doing petty gossiping when you could have had good rest so that you can at least have sometime to reflect about your activities not just online but in real life.

Active daily on this forum for the past 7 years yet can't correlate or make matured comments

Dey there make Dey Dey dey dey you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Cantonese: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Look I asked for specific policy , project and dates not a long meaningless epistle

Please only qoute me with specific verifieble projects and policies

Thanks God bless

Come on friend. You gave us a long epistle and we read without calling it meaningless. We were not impatient with your epistle. Do not be bored with the long epistle of the other person. Go back to it and read it again. You will find what you need there.

Cheers.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

You created this moniker 3 days ago yet already following 80+ people. You have been spending most of your time doing petty gossiping when you could have had good rest so that you can at least have sometime to reflect about your activities not just online but in real life.

Active daily on this forum for the past 7 years yet can't correlate or make matured comments

Dey there make Dey Dey dey dey you
Shut up
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

All we are telling you is to try and be coherent when engaging with people. Until then, you can never be taken seriously
Nonsense
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by helinues: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Nonsense

I guess you don copy and paste all the bunkum in your notepad finish...

You see why you need to spend more time and be creative instead of copying from others and just drop them without caring if that will correlate with the discussion

We offered you Brighter grammar then but you are forming one big boy, imagine how you would have improved in expressing yourself without copy and paste and throwing tantrum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

I guess you don copy and paste all the bunkum in your notepad finish...

You see why you need to spend more time and be creative instead of copying from others and just drop them without caring if that will correlate with the discussion

We offered you Brighter grammar then but you are forming one big boy, imagine how you would have improved in expressing yourself without copy and paste and throwing tantrum
shatap
e pain am oooo
Hehehehe
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Akurakambe(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Yes she is

Goat.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by gracealonev: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:
You are visiting a whole country to study its power, education, security, finance, transportation and agricultural sectors all within 3 days. He should fear God when telling lies biko

He never said he wanted to go there and get a degree of become a technician. Just the overview and the secrets of success i.e. what they do differently that Nigeria doesn't.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by DaInferno(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:
he's a fast learner grin

atleast he's making an effort to learn new and better things. But of course,if you don't like him, nothing he does will make sense to you. Rest abeg grin
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2022
gracealonev:

He never said he wanted to go there and get a degree of become a technician. Just the overview and the secrets of success i.e. what they do differently that Nigeria doesn't.
on what capacity they will listen to him?
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Slynation(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Please don't be vague

Give us specific details of the policies, the infrastructure, name , date of completion, location

And to burst your lies Onistsa market is not the biggest in West Africa Kumasi central market is

Let's tell the truth in our Campaigns if we mean well for the country

So I ask you what specific policy , projects, are you talking about, give dates location and impact
if you are really interested in what she said...Go and Verify!!
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
When I got news of his departure to Egypt, I was marvelled.
It really challenged me that in life, we never stop learning and we should never stop to.
Obi never stopped and he impacted all he learnt when he was governor. He even worked closely with NOI in achieving some successful policies that she even called him out in one of her books. If a man at 56 is still this hungry for knowledge so as to make his country better, how about me, still in my 20's.

Many of our politicians go abroad and see the mighty things happening there, yet fail to implement such here in Nigeria. A friend's friend who lived abroad told us that he went to a museum one time, and noticed that many of the things, ideas and policies we use in Nigeria are dated as far back as the 1800s. For those stuffs to be placed in a museum means Nigeria is really backward in terms of development as a society. I don't blame the whites for looking down on us. We are worth looking down on. If you doubt so, just take a look at the youths in this thread alone and get the answers for yourself.

I commend Obi for this.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Simplythebest: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
U are a brother and when brother is making a mistake u correct him
solmusdesigns:

Look dude if you try to mind your business in public I believe you might live long rather than imposing your ideas on others

State your own comments and move rather than disturbing othersakinf theirs due to your Insecurity
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Carlosdd: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
I wonder how on earth or what kind of magic are you people talking about , come 2023 obi is still a learner , no rep member no house of assembly member no senate seat no local government chairman and all of a sudden President. I do not think it can work this way
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Idaytesj29(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

reason I'm still doing my business successfully in Anambra state is because of Obi's policies.
Onitsha main market the biggest market in West Africa is still the first choice of business for an average business igbo man and that's because of Obi's economic policies he laid foundation of.
trust me my friend, if another functional sea port emerges probably in SS, believe me most igbos will leave Lagos.
Lagos sea port which is a federal project is the reason why most igbos are still leaving in Lagos because it makes business easier and reduces waybill and transportation costs.

Obi raised the bar of governance in Anambra which made Anambra people not to take mediocre as achievements.
our worst governor in Anambra will be the best governor in some states thanks to Obi for raising the bar.

security wise: during the time of Obi he implemented a functional emergency system that can swiftly respond to any emergency services such as police, fire service and rest.

Obi's legacy in Anambra is yet to be matched with any governor dead or alive in Nigeria.
Obi handed most of the missionary owned schools back to the missionaries. and equipped education like never seen before.
Obi took education personal infact he never joked with anything education.
and the impact are seen in Anambra students within the state and internationally.
All the government owned secondary schools was revamped and made functional again.
That Obi is the best governor Anambra state has produced is not a fluke.

GO AND VERIFY

Have a great day pal

You just have to mention Lagos and her port in your defense. Well, you said a lot without saying much.

I still believe Obi like every other Nigerian politicians will leave us stranded. Why did he leave APGA for PDP?

He is not better than any other Nigerian politician. Nigerian are in a situation where we are to vote devils, we are just looking for one without horn and tail. Obi is no saint, he will also deal with Nigerians.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by ayo2008: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:

When will you stop posting lies?
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Goldenkrezi: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

reason I'm still doing my business successfully in Anambra state is because of Obi's policies.
Onitsha main market the biggest market in West Africa is still the first choice of business for an average business igbo man and that's because of Obi's economic policies he laid foundation of.
trust me my friend, if another functional sea port emerges probably in SS, believe me most igbos will leave Lagos.
Lagos sea port which is a federal project is the reason why most igbos are still leaving in Lagos because it makes business easier and reduces waybill and transportation costs.

Obi raised the bar of governance in Anambra which made Anambra people not to take mediocre as achievements.
our worst governor in Anambra will be the best governor in some states thanks to Obi for raising the bar.

security wise: during the time of Obi he implemented a functional emergency system that can swiftly respond to any emergency services such as police, fire service and rest.

Obi's legacy in Anambra is yet to be matched with any governor dead or alive in Nigeria.
Obi handed most of the missionary owned schools back to the missionaries. and equipped education like never seen before.
Obi took education personal infact he never joked with anything education.
and the impact are seen in Anambra students within the state and internationally.
All the government owned secondary schools was revamped and made functional again.
That Obi is the best governor Anambra state has produced is not a fluke.

GO AND VERIFY

Have a great day pal

Who dey zuzu make him go verify oo..
Obi is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2022
ayo2008:

When will you stop posting lies?
when he stopped telling lies
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Goldenkrezi: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Please don't be vague

Give us specific details of the policies, the infrastructure, name , date of completion, location

And to burst your lies Onistsa market is not the biggest in West Africa Kumasi central market is

Let's tell the truth in our Campaigns if we mean well for the country

So I ask you what specific policy , projects, are you talking about, give dates location and impact

Olodo don talk rubbish
Always verify.

Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by noleflendum: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Carlosdd:
I wonder how on earth or what kind of magic are you people talking about , come 2023 obi is still a learner , no rep member no house of assembly member no senate seat no local government chairman and all of a sudden President. I do not think it can work this way
they will tell you that everywhere is lockdown for him
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Tmex(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:

Who would you want him to support when labour party just collapsed its structure for Apc in Ekiti?
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by 00FFT00(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

You have lived in Anambra all your life and 8 years of that Peter Obi was your governor and another 3 years he was adviser to the President Goodluck Jonathan

Using your life as case study, how have Obi's policy impacted your life positively for us to trust him

Use your self as an example to sell him...

For simple comparison,

I use Lagos , Ibadan Light rail train from my Ibadan base thanks to Amachi APC to link Lagos where I get a well ventilated BRT bus cheaply to my destination while charging my phone in the bus USB spot and enjoying WiFi courtesy Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Lagos Governors.... My destination is ibeju Lekki free trade zone where Bola Ahmed Tinubu created a new economic zones with billions of dollars currently up for grabs by investors

All I needed to do as a graphics artist is work into numerous ongoing real estate developer companies and pitch my design ideas using my portfolio and I get gigs of flyers, hand bills and brochure.. when am done I take a boat ride to cowry terminals call my friends to hangout and enjoy before heading back to Ibadan using the newly constructed Lagos Ibadan expressway or the new rail

All this because of Tinubu's foresight

Peter Obi supporters are daily admonished to moderate their utterances, so Nigerians don't get alienated from their quest.

Conversely, Tinubu urchins are daily sent data to double and triple their asinine lies and innuendo on a man whose only sin is his wish to reposition his country for our collective good.

And you call these politics. Nigeria is a massively uncivilized shithole.
Re: When Is Peter Obi Going To Stop Telling Lies? by Biafranodogwu55: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Whether he is lying or double-lying we are already OBIfied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) / Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu / Gombe State Governor Uses IVM For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.