Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship (716 Views)

Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / I Just Graduated From A Federal University And I Want To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by oloyemeji: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2022
My brother just graduated with first class and he need information on how to get 100% tuition free MSC scholarship abroad please kindly suggest list of schools that he can easily apply to and get scholarship. Thanks
Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by God1000(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by oloyemeji: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to him
Thanks
Please we need the information for school that grant 100% scholarship to masters student base on his CGPA, as money no they to pay his tuition.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by God1000(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2022
oloyemeji:
Thanks
Please we need the information for school that grant 100% scholarship to masters student base on his CGPA, as money no they to pay his tuition.
check this link and do more research yourself, hopefully you will see.

All the best.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.findamasters.com/advice/blog/1598/study-abroad-for-free-11-european-countries-where-masters-tuition-is-free-or-almost-free-in-2021-22&ved=2ahUKEwi6_OCH3q74AhVRY8AKHUaxDb8QFnoECEsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3oYfE4OscHOxDBoyHXFBYg
Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by oloyemeji: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by osato45: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
He has the option of applying to schools in Germany and a few other European countries that offer Tuition free, all you need is 6 to 7 million in blocked account for your cost of living.

Or you apply to the likes of DAAD, Chevening and commonwealth scholarship programs

Or
Do GRE, get a good score of 300 and above, then do English based test Toefl and apply to schools in the US, hopefully you would get full funding.

Or
Use your GRE score and your first class result in sending cold mails to professors who share a similar research interest with you in Canada, hoping the would take you on as their supervisors and if they have research grants, that could cover your tuition and cost of living

Or
Look out for Japanese scholarships

Website/threads that can give you credible info

1.https://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre

Please do your research

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by Walatip222: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2022
University of Derby is sure
Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by RealWealth22: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Walatip222:
University of Derby is sure
Thanks bro this is gold, I know that some school we grant 100% scholarship base on your CGPA without applying through third party scholarship,I just don't know their names. Thanks bro
Re: My Brother Just Graduated With First Class, Please Suggest MSC Scholarship by RealWealth22: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
JapaProfessor:
His application should be followed with a winning statement of purpose, this will increase his chances of getting a fully-funded scholarship.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian US Embassy Staff Calls Cops On Fellow Countryman Selling Food -pics / Fastest Way To Get Rich In The Uk. The Skill You Should Learn / Ban Of Okada, Sachet Water, Hawkers And Maybe Reduction Of Churches In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.