Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return (855 Views)

If Heaven And Hell Is Real. What Of The People That Lived Before Christ Came? / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
This a bad news ever!
The event which will occur in the world before Christ return.
Matthew 24:15-22 (KJV) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Daniel 2:40-43 (KJV) And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
Daniel 7:7-8 (KJV) After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Revelation 13:1-18 (KJV) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 2:26-29 (KJV) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2022
It is written: Isaiah 26:20-21 (KJV) Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Where is your own chamber did you have?
Did you know what the chamber is all about?
Indignation is coming!
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
It is written: Matthew 24:14 (KJV) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Here is the gospel of the kingdom it's being preaching.
English speaking click below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1z-76oB57Q
Yoruba speaking click below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_YBUqwUTGE
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2022
It is written: Matthew 24:14 (KJV) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Will you not join to spread the gospel news to usher in end, or you're not concerns?
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Buytruth:
Will you not join to spread the gospel news to usher in end, or you're not concerns?
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=113909249][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by paxonel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
FAKE GOSPEL DUE TO YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURES! BEWARE OF YOURSELF

Unknown to you, all the things you mentioned have passed since before Jesus was crucified 2000 years ago

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation(That generation of 2000 years ago) shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Acts 13:2-10 (KJV) As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.
And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.
And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:
Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buytruth:
Acts 13:2-10 (KJV) As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.
And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.
And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:
Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=113965786][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114004919][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114070016][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114104028][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114136300][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114177212][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114191142][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2022
The Jonah of our time...GOD is giving his children peace and rest by all means despite tribulations..I pray many subscribe to his Lordship and enjoy on earth and in Heaven amen

Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
The Jonah of our time...GOD is giving his children peace and rest by all means despite tribulations..I pray many subscribe to his Lordship and enjoy on earth and in Heaven amen
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114316633][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114364109][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by TAYO124: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2022
The tribulations of the Nigerian church is largely a result of lack of responsibility to own the democratic process. We simply are not involved rather we leave to children of hate whose sole goal is to evict anything Christlike from their neighborhood.

Since haters of Christ are plenty in government they simply promote their brotherhood to the detriment of Christians-and those other beliefs.
Time has arrived to promote Jesus and His ideals while we relegate the church leadership who misled us to this point of suffering.
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by paxonel(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Una were una lack brain to understand what the bible says, listen to this
Buytruth:
This a bad news ever!
lies! No bad news

The event which will occur
the events you are quoting Matthew 24 have occurred 2000 years ago,it wasn't stipulated to occur anytime in our future

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, this generation(referring to the generation of his disciples 2000 years ago,not now) shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled.

So oga, everything you are trying to quote in Matthew 24 have been fulfilled

1 Like

Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
The mysteries of the kingdom only gives to who have salvation, sanctification, and baptism of Holy Ghost.
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Buytruth:
The mysteries of the kingdom only gives to who have salvation, sanctification, and baptism of Holy Ghost.
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114449483][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114497892][/quote]
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Lighthouse50: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
The prophecies of daniel is for the time of the end. They have not happened . Its better you prepare so as not to be shocked when the occurence unveils
Re: The Coming Great Tribulation In The World Before Christ Return by Buytruth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lighthouse50:
The prophecies of daniel is for the time of the end. They have not happened . Its better you prepare so as not to be shocked when the occurence unveils

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Called Religion / Why Err Thing In The Q'ran Is Haram / Fwd: Rejoinder (?) Fwd: Re: Rccg Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.