Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! (3064 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / Can A Dual Citizen who perjured on INEC form Be Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Let me start by thanking those that have been mailing me since the last presidential primary of the APC, I really appreciate, I am good and okay, even though I was dissapointed on the turn of events in the primary.Those that have been following my posts and threads can testify that I was so sure of Osinbajo winning the ticket, what prompted this believe is a story for another day but I can assure you that, there was an arrangement in the presidency that influence of moneybags will not be allowed.Anyway, Atiku and Tinubu have bribed their ways into the contest, I wish nigeria all the best, I have dual citizenship of nigeria and france, but I place Nigeria above france in my preference before, but can't be sure of that again, I have never seen a country that is so allergic to progress like nigeria in my life, how can a country that want progress will be talking about Tinubu and Atiku in this century, I am not underestimating the others in the race, but will all know the situations we find ourselves in the country will make it very difficult for someone like Obi to win. I am a yoruba man, naturally I am suppose not to be sad over the candidacy of Tinubu, but I am not happy because morally I can't, even though I am not going to campaign against him, but I will rather put more energy and effort on my business all over than to waste my time on a country that is not ready, I can assure most of celebrating that Osinbajo did not clinch the ticket, you will be the first people that will ask for him after some time, for those that stood by PYO, I can't thank you enough, but you guys will be counted as those that stood by your conviction of a better Nigeria, Osinbajo even asked his friends that wanted to give money to delegates not to do it, the votes he got at the primary were genuine votes from delegates that wanted a better country, some of the aspirants went as far as given 3million dollars each to some governors, 30k dollars each to many delegates and you expect something good after all. A country loved by God will be govern by good leaders. Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Didn’t read

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
You are absolutely right, May God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Forzs:
You are absolutely right, May God bless you

Who laughs last always laugh the best, we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Sannisege: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
Let me start by thanking those that have been mailing me since the last presidential primary of the APC, I really appreciate, I am good and okay, even though I was dissapointed on the turn of events in the primary.Those that have been following my posts and threads can testify that I was so sure of Osinbajo winning the ticket, what prompted this believe is a story for another day but I can assure you that, there was an arrangement in the presidency that influence of moneybags will not be allowed.Anyway, Atiku and Tinubu have bribed their ways into the contest, I wish nigeria all the best, I have dual citizenship of nigeria and france, but I place Nigeria above france in my preference before, but can't be sure of that again, I have never seen a country that is so allergic to progress like nigeria in my life, how can a country that want progress will be talking about Tinubu and Atiku in this century, I am not underestimating the others in the race, but will all know the situations we find ourselves in the country will make it very difficult for someone like Obi to win. I am a yoruba man, naturally I am suppose not to be sad over the candidacy of Tinubu, but I am not happy because morally I can't, even though I am not going to campaign against him, but I will rather put more energy and effort on my business all over than to waste my time on a country that is not ready, I can assure most of celebrating that Osinbajo did not clinch the ticket, you will be the first people that will ask for him after some time, for those that stood by PYO, I can't thank you enough, but you guys will be counted as those that stood by your conviction of a better Nigeria, Osinbajo even asked his friends that wanted to give money to delegates not to do it, the votes he got at the primary were genuine votes from delegates that wanted a better country, some of the aspirants went as far as given 3million dollars each to some governors, 30k dollars each to many delegates and you expect something good after all. A country loved by God will be govern by good leaders. Thank you
Mumu trying to paint Osinbajo as a saint. You are a perpetual loser.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Sannisege: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Who laughs last always laugh the best, we are watching.
stop fooling yourself. Was it Tinubu’s money that stopped Buhari from publicly anointing Osinbajo as you were mouthing? You think everyone is stupid like you. Just because your Osinbajo was disgraced at the primaries, then it was not credible.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Sannisege: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2022
The Northern governors decided to throw their weight behind Asiwaju because he’s more popular than your Osinbajo and you are here talking trash. Shameless human being like you. Why not tell your Osinbajo to use his ‘super IQ’ to form his own party from scratch and stop being an opportunist.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by mycar: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
I feel your pain dear, I had wanted Osibanjo too, atleast if Obi loses, he will be losing to a good option too.

6 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

You are entitled to your opinion. And everyone like me is also entitled to mine too. You are not the only dual citizen. I am also a British citizen and Nigerian. I was borne and brought up in Lagos. And I know Tinubu from afar but I could see his achievements in Lagos. I have not come across him buying votes but I cannot say it has or will not happen. One thing I know about politics is that it is evolving in NIGERIA. At this moment the foot soldiers of Tinubu need money to oil their engine of canvassing for votes in the grassroots. Tinubu uses money to get good government in place, a progressive government that benefits the masses. No the stomach infrastructure type of government. He did that in Lagos. He is the only practical leader with a vision that I know of in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo has been tested a little, working with Buhari, and we can see that he has failed woefully with Buhari. I supported them into power based on my allegiance to Tinubu. Because I cannot see the Sterling records of achievements of Buhari that could be comparable to that of Tinubu at the time. But I know that Tinubu is a pragmatic and calculative leader who knows what he wanted and how to get it. I am very sure Tinubu cannot be happy with achievements of Buhari and Oshinbajo in power. But they are necessary steps forward before he would take over to correct the damage done by them.

Oshinbajo has no electoral value, even Redeem Church members refused to vote his party in his polling unit at VGC. That’s how unpopular he is among the electorate. How you got your confidence that he would win primary beats my imagination. He was an unknown quantity until Tinubu placed him there as Vice President. I am sure he cannot win any election for APC. And I cannot count on an Oshinbajo leadership because he has not proved to be any strong and courageous leader like Tinubu.

Many of you will say Tinubu has health issues, it is obvious to say the least. We know he had knee replacement. Some people complain of his shaky hands, but he has not told us anything about that. But one thing that is sure is that, he is still strong and agile despite his health challenges. He went to Makka and did Tawaf 7 times round the Kaaba. That’s about 300 metres x 7 = 2100metres unsupported by anyone. That’s a test of physical strength. He also did safar and marwah walking up and down 7 times which is about 200metres x 7 = 1400m. Yet unsupported. What other evidence do we need to prove that he is fit. Many of our patients who had total knee replacement cannot do that. Stephen Hawkings was the leader of scientific world up till few years ago when he died. He was suffering from MS and was wheelchair bound, unable to talk with his mouth. Computer generated his speech through electrodes inserted in his brain. He could not move his hands and legs. Yet, whenever he spoke like an alien through his computer, the whole world listened to him. He was a genius and his brain was functioning even when he was fully paralysed in most of his body. All of Tinubu’s associates speak in glowing terms about his brilliance, intelligence and foresight. They speak about his master tactician ability. And that’s when he has physical health issues. His brain is not affected.

Some people say he has drug issues, I work in drug service and I cannot see him withdrawing from drugs physically even once. Some people claim he set up a tax consultancy and made money from Lagos and it’s exploitation. But the same consultancy is being used in many states of NIGERIA and some countries in west Africa. Can they tell us if those other states are paying less than Lagos for the consultancy service? They claim conflict of interest, but Tinubu did not own that consultancy when he was Governor. So where is the conflict of interest? And why would they attack a company that increased Lagos IGR astronomically to the extent that Lagos is now the 4th largest economy in Africa, starting from nowhere before Tinubu came in?

This man had a vision for Lagos and he went about developing the state, many Nigerians chose Lagos as their destination for economic survival. And Lagos is the benchmark of development which other states in NIGERIA are copying. Tinubu layer the foundation and provided blueprint for development of Lagos. This has never been done in NIGERIA and no state has done that in NIGERIA up till now.

Finally, I have stated this lengthy reply because you said you are based in France and I expected some level of objectivity from you because you live in a country like U.K., where objectivity is celebrated and recognised. You should consider all what I have said above and point out any area where I have not been objective. How could Oshinbajo do better than Tinubu when he has not proved any of his ability now or in the past? Many people accuse me of being paid by Tinubu and I just laugh. How much is naira compared to pounds? And how much naira will Tinubu give me that is up to my hourly salary? The people of NIGERIA must wake up and stop the stomach infrastructure idea. We must follow our leaders based on strong conviction that we are electing a leader who will turn our fortunes round.
We should not use religious or tribal sentiments to elect leaders because they will bring woes on everyone irrespective of your religion or tribe. We should have known that by now, but poor memory is a problem with Nigerians, and we need to keep reminding each other about our responsibilities and our history.
Thank you for reading the lengthy piece.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I wish you best of luck with your Tinubu, As for me the dual citizenship, I didn't boast over it, I just made mentioned of it because I am happy because I may not need to come to naija again .

You are entitled to your opinion. And everyone like me is also entitled to mine too. You are not the only dual citizen. I am also a British citizen and Nigerian. I was borne and brought up in Lagos. And I know Tinubu from afar but I could see his achievements in Lagos. I have not come across him buying votes but I cannot say it has or will not happen. One thing I know about politics is that it is evolving in NIGERIA. At this moment the foot soldiers of Tinubu need money to oil their engine of canvassing for votes in the grassroots. Tinubu uses money to get good government in place, a progressive government that benefits the masses. No the stomach infrastructure type of government. He did that in Lagos. He is the only practical leader with a vision that I know of in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo has been tested a little, working with Buhari, and we can see that he has failed woefully with Buhari. I supported them into power based on my allegiance to Tinubu. Because I cannot see the Sterling records of achievements of Buhari that could be comparable to that of Tinubu at the time. But I know that Tinubu is a pragmatic and calculative leader who knows what he wanted and how to get it. I am very sure Tinubu cannot be happy with achievements of Buhari and Oshinbajo in power. But they are necessary steps forward before he would take over to correct the damage done by them.

Oshinbajo has no electoral value, even Redeem Church members refused to vote his party in his polling unit at VGC. That’s how unpopular he is among the electorate. How you got your confidence that he would win primary beats my imagination. He was an unknown quantity until Tinubu placed him there as Vice President. I am sure he cannot win any election for APC. And I cannot count on an Oshinbajo leadership because he has not proved to be any strong and courageous leader like Tinubu.

Many of you will say Tinubu has health issues, it is obvious to say the least. We know he had knee replacement. Some people complain of his shaky hands, but he has not told us anything about that. But one thing that is sure is that, he is still strong and agile despite his health challenges. He went to Makka and did Tawaf 7 times round the Kaaba. That’s about 300 metres x 7 = 2100metres unsupported by anyone. That’s a test of physical strength. He also did safar and marwah walking up and down 7 times which is about 200metres x 7 = 1400m. Yet unsupported. What other evidence do we need to prove that he is fit. Many of our patients who had total knee replacement cannot do that. Stephen Hawkings was the leader of scientific world up till few years ago when he died. He was suffering from MS and was wheelchair bound, unable to talk with his mouth. Computer generated his speech through electrodes inserted in his brain. He could not move his hands and legs. Yet, whenever he spoke like an alien through his computer, the whole world listened to him. He was a genius and his brain was functioning even when he was fully paralysed in most of his body. All of Tinubu’s associates speak in glowing terms about his brilliance, intelligence and foresight. They speak about his master tactician ability. And that’s when he has physical health issues. His brain is not affected.

Some people say he has drug issues, I work in drug service and I cannot see him withdrawing from drugs physically even once. Some people claim he set up a tax consultancy and made money from Lagos and it’s exploitation. But the same consultancy is being used in many states of NIGERIA and some countries in west Africa. Can they tell us if those other states are paying less than Lagos for the consultancy service? They claim conflict of interest, but Tinubu did not own that consultancy when he was Governor. So where is the conflict of interest? And why would they attack a company that increased Lagos IGR astronomically to the extent that Lagos is now the 4th largest economy in Africa, starting from nowhere before Tinubu came in?

This man had a vision for Lagos and he went about developing the state, many Nigerians chose Lagos as their destination for economic survival. And Lagos is the benchmark of development which other states in NIGERIA are copying. Tinubu layer the foundation and provided blueprint for development of Lagos. This has never been done in NIGERIA and no state has done that in NIGERIA up till now.

Finally, I have stated this lengthy reply because you said you are based in France and I expected some level of objectivity from you because you live in a country like U.K., where objectivity is celebrated and recognised. You should consider all what I have said above and point out any area where I have not been objective. How could Oshinbajo do better than Tinubu when he has not proved any of his ability now or in the past? Many people accuse me of being paid by Tinubu and I just laugh. How much is naira compared to pounds? And how much naira will Tinubu give me that is up to my hourly salary? The people of NIGERIA must wake up and stop the stomach infrastructure idea. We must follow our leaders based on strong conviction that we are electing a leader who will turn our fortunes round.
We should not use religious or tribal sentiments to elect leaders because they will bring woes on everyone irrespective of your religion or tribe. We should have known that by now, but poor memory is a problem with Nigerians, and we need to keep reminding each other about our responsibilities and our history.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by helinues: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Truth be told you also bragged too much about the Apc primary.

Remember I advised you about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Parachoko: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sannisege:
stop fooling yourself. Was it Tinubu’s money that stopped Buhari from publicly anointing Osinbajo as you were mouthing? You think everyone is stupid like you. Just because your Osinbajo was disgraced at the primaries, then it was not credible.

Who is this idiot? Don't ever quote me and curse me in your miserable life again, people can see the type of people supporting Tinubu , ode.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
Truth be told you also bragged too much about the Apc primary.

Remember I advised you about it.

I never regretted it, I am a principled person, I don't do double face.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by helinues: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

I never regretted it, I am a principled person, I don't do double face.

Well there is nothing to regret about in supporting Osinbajo. I supported him as well but I was able to blend in immediately after the primary, cos there was a game played.

When I noticed both Osinbajo and Tinubu will be contesting the primary, I slow down my campaign for Osinbajo.

Osinbajo could have indirectly stepped down for Tinubu cos looking at the outcome of the primary, there is no way Amaechi could have gotten more votes than Osinbajo. Majority of the delegates who voted for Osinbajo are from SW, he didn't campaign outside the region ( perhaps st the last hour)

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Best of luck with your Tinubu, I mentioned citizenship not for boasting but because I am happy if need be, I might not come to naija again and I will be in a sane country, where poverty has not eaten her sense of reasoning,even though she has her own issues but buying conscience is not part of her problems.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Jchi9876: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
What does the stupid and worthless dual citizenship you wanking on have to do with the subject?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by VaginaMiners: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol
The clown is finally out of the shock .
Who cares about your dual citizenship grin grin

234 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Best of luck with your Tinubu, I mentioned citizenship because I am happy if need be, I might not come to naija again and I will be in a sane country, where poverty has not eaten her sense of reasoning.

I also mentioned citizenship of U.K. too because I want you to know that I am not blighted by poverty or want. I see how things are done here and that we use past performance records to appoint people into positions in U.K. We don’t use ethnic or religious sentiments here. And using that parameter of past achievements, only Tinubu merits the leadership position as it is in NIGERIA. We don’t reward failure with another failure in U.K. If Oshinbajo was deputy prime minister in a failing government in U.K., he would not imagine campaigning to come back again and people would not vote for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
VaginaMiners:
Lol
The clown is finally out of the shock .
Who cares about your dual citizenship grin grin

Shock of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by VaginaMiners: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Shock of what exactly?
We saw how you were running around on nairaland.
You were so sure Osinbajo would emerge .

231 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Willy7(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
My brother I share your plight, but then what do we do? There is still opportunity to enforce our right and desire by getting our pvc, sensitize the people and vote in credible persons into office. Those supporting the likes of Tinubu and Atiku know their gain and plan. Nigeria will be better in our lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Codepain: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB is angry that his redeemed church agenda and prophecy that the Ice cream seller will be president has failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by 7lives: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I also mentioned citizenship of U.K. too because I want you to know that I am not blighted by poverty or want. I see how things are done here and that we use past performance records to appoint people into positions in U.K. We don’t use ethnic or religious sentiments here. And using that parameter of past achievements, only Tinubu merits the leadership position as it is in NIGERIA. We don’t reward failure with another failure in U.K. If Oshinbajo was deputy prime minister in a failing government in U.K., he would not imagine campaigning to come back again and people would not vote for him.

God bless you for this piece.
Nigerians wants saner climes but fight to install mediocrity in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Willy7:
My brother I share your plight, but then what do we do? There is still opportunity to enforce our right and desire by getting our pvc, sensitize the people and vote in credible persons into office. Those supporting the likes of Tinubu and Atiku know their gain and plan. Nigeria will be better in our lifetime.

Amen, but as for me, I have gone back in doing other things, I have taken my mind away from the useless nigeria politicking for now, if anybody gets there and perform to people's expectation, I will also be very happy at least all I want is a better nigeria, even if you live abroad and hold the passport there, the indigines of those country will still ask you, your country of origin, but me as a matter of principle and morality i can't support both Tinubu and Atiku because of their antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by abiodunalabama: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
Nobody care about ur dual citizenship...When u in Nigeria or carry only Nigeria passport what ur effect?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by pquaver(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Dual citizenship of Äbä by birth and lagos by residence.. Who are u deceiving..

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
7lives:

God bless you for this piece.
Nigerians wants saner climes but fight to install mediocrity in Nigeria.

And to you Tinubu did well, when he was the governor in lagos state? It is a known fact that Tinubu still controls lagos by proxies, so do you know how much is lagos gdp? and can you compare the level of developments in lagos to her gdp? Do you know lagos gdp is bigger than that of Oslo Norway and many European capitals ? And do you know lagos has one of the worst roads in nigeria despite the fact the she has the smallest landscape?some Nigerians are very funny, you can only fool some people sometime but can't fool all the people all the time. Osinbajo proved himself very well the only time he acted as a president, he is a vice president and he needs to be loyal to his principal all most all the time, but if need be that he needed to act he did that excellently, a case of endsars come to mind, he did take the frontline during that protest, he was the achitect of the tribunal set up after the protest and he was the brain behind the dissolution of Sars,i can go on and on,I don't have any candidate I am supporting now, so it's fun for me now to see how they will all mess up, I dey here dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
pquaver:

Dual citizenship of Äbä by birth and lagos by residence.. Who are u deceiving..

I have no problem with someone like you, it's poverty I should blame for your predicament, for the mumus like you, you can go through all my threads you will see where I posted my French Id card with my username here on nairaland, I did that because of one brainless guy that doubted it, not that I needed to do it but for just for a day like this, and also to prove I am not a liar like most of you. Here is the thread attached. https://www.nairaland.com/7063965/photo-my-vote-emmanuel-macron-sunday

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by justified007: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
We told where the pendulum is going but you're adamant and relying on false infos from the likes of Jack Obinyan and the other newbies in the political terrains.

Talking about vote buying and using it as an excuse for Osinbajo failure , can any of his supporters sincerely beat their chests that Osinbajo and his supporters did not pay delegates ? He paid Oyo delegates #250k each for coming to listen to him in Ibadan and Osun delegates were even paid in hard currencies so you guys have no mouth to complain about anyone buying or bribing delegates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

And to you Tinubu did well, when he was the governor in lagos state? It is a known fact that Tinubu still controls lagos by proxies, so do you know how much is lagos gdp? and can you compare the level of developments in lagos to her gdp? Do you know lagos gdp is bigger than that of Oslo Norway and many European capitals ? And do you know lagos has one of the worst roads in nigeria despite the fact the she has the smallest landscape?some Nigerians are very funny, you can only fool some people sometime but can't fool all the people all the time. Osinbajo proved himself very well the only time he acted as a president, he is a vice president and he needs to be loyal to his principal all most all the time, but if need be that he needed to act he did that excellently, a case of endsars come to mind, he did take the frontline during that protest, he was the achitect of the tribunal set up after the protest and he was the brain behind the dissolution of Sars,i can go on and on,I don't have any candidate I am supporting now, so it's fun for me now to see how they will all mess up, I dey here dey laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
justified007:
We told where the pendulum is going but you're adamant and relying on false infos from the likes of Jack Obinyan and the other newbies in the political terrains.

Talking about vote buying and using it as an excuse for Osinbajo failure , can any of his supporters sincerely beat their chests that Osinbajo and his supporters did not pay delegates ? He paid Oyo delegates #250k each for coming to listen to him in Ibadan and Osun delegates were even paid in hard currencies so you guys have no mouth to complain about anyone buying or bribing delegates.

Who is obinyan? You know nothing, I have said it, Osinbajo is no more the problem, let Tinubu go and face the masses, he can't bribe everybody, the judgement day is waiting. Osinbajo has moved on, but I am sure so many that are aspiring to be president will not even get to live in aguda house talkless of aso rock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question: Is Peter Obi A Petrol Station Attendant.? Picture. / Seun Calls Major Nzeogwu A Psychopath On X And Gets Corrected By Reno Omokri / Alleged True Account Of What Happened During Okuoma Killings (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.