Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! (3063 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / Can A Dual Citizen who perjured on INEC form Be Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Well there is nothing to regret about in supporting Osinbajo. I supported him as well but I was able to blend in immediately after the primary, cos there was a game played.

When I noticed both Osinbajo and Tinubu will be contesting the primary, I slow down my campaign for Osinbajo.

Osinbajo could have indirectly stepped down for Tinubu cos looking at the outcome of the primary, there is no way Amaechi could have gotten more votes than Osinbajo. Majority of the delegates who voted for Osinbajo are from SW, he didn't campaign outside the region ( perhaps st the last hour)

It would have been the most stupid thing to do for him to step down for who? Tinubu, you must be kidding me, that speech he made wouldn't have been possible if he had stepped down, I would have been more disappointed if he did step down, like I said in my post there was an arrangement, and the arrangement broke in the last minute due to some naija factors, have you wondered why Buhari asked the governors to let him choose his successor? and Osinbajo needed to be his own man, after the intrigue and he did that with all pride,it is not over my brother as long as we live, we still have a long way to go. He who laugh last always laugh the best.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Forzs:
You are absolutely right, May God bless you

Amen and you too.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by justified007: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Who is obinyan? You know nothing, I have said it, Osinbajo is no more the problem, let Tinubu go and face the masses, he can't bribe everybody, the judgement day is waiting. Osinbajo has moved on, but I am sure so many that are aspiring to be president will not even get to live in aguda house talkless of aso rock.

You said your principal already moved on but you're hear sounding pained like this ? It's your candidate that is still new to electoral contests whereas Jagaban been doing it for decades . Atari ajanaku ni kii se eru omode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by SupremeSpecimen: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sannisege:
The Northern governors decided to throw their weight behind Asiwaju because he’s more popular than your Osinbajo and you are here talking trash. Shameless human being like you. Why not tell your Osinbajo to use his ‘super IQ’ to form his own party from scratch and stop being an opportunist.

It's almost like it's your father (Tinubu) that's running for office.

Unfortunate man

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

And to you Tinubu did well, when he was the governor in lagos state? It is a known fact that Tinubu still controls lagos by proxies, so do you know how much is lagos gdp? and can you compare the level of developments in lagos to her gdp? Do you know lagos gdp is bigger than that of Oslo Norway and many European capitals ? And do you know lagos has one of the worst roads in nigeria despite the fact the she has the smallest landscape?some Nigerians are very funny, you can only fool some people sometime but can't fool all the people all the time. Osinbajo proved himself very well the only time he acted as a president, he is a vice president and he needs to be loyal to his principal all most all the time, but if need be that he needed to act he did that excellently, a case of endsars come to mind, he did take the frontline during that protest, he was the achitect of the tribunal set up after the protest and he was the brain behind the dissolution of Sars,i can go on and on,I don't have any candidate I am supporting now, so it's fun for me now to see how they will all mess up, I dey here dey laugh.

You are comparing GDP of Lagos to Oslo? Let me remind you, all the states in NIGERIA have the ability to increase their GDP, but they either refused or do not have the intelligence to do that or they are outrightly embezzling the money generated. Lagos is different because everything is declared. And you ask what’s the effect, comparing to Oslo. What’s the population of Oslo as compared to Lagos? How many years has Oslo generated such GDP before developing to that level? How long ago did Oslo become a developed country and what benefits have they been enjoying and for how many years? Was Tome built in a day? Do you know how long it takes to build a rotten system? And if you think Lagos has not developed, why do all Nigerians come to find job and livelihood in Lagos? Why is Lagos the template used by other states in development? Do you know that other states come to learn one thing or the other in Lagos? Why is that so?
You say Tinubu controls Lagos by proxy, if that’s true, is that for good or bad? Which state in NIGERIA would not like to be like Lagos? Do you know that Dangote calls him Ashiwaju of Africa is because he made sure Dangote built the biggest refinery in Africa in Lagos free trade zone created by the development template of Tinubu? Do you know why America is building their biggest embassy in Lagos, not Abuja, not Oslo, not even in London. Do you know that Lagos attracts the greatest foreign direct investment in NIGERIA? Do you know that security has improved greatly in Lagos more than other states? Do you know that Lagos builds the largest number of roads in NIGERIA? Do you know that Lagos is the only state building light rail system in NIGERIA? Do you know that Lagos civil service and judicial system is the best in NIGERIA. I am tired of mentioning the best things you find in Lagos. I was borne and brought up here in Lagos. So you cannot pull the wool over my face. Lagos is fast turning to Dubai of Africa. Go to free trade zone and Eko Atlantic city to see for yourself.

Now back to Oshinbajo, he is in charge of the economy and he has failed woefully. He did not set up panels for EndSARs anywhere. States set them up themselves. Lagos did the best in that. Federal government did not give a penny to any state for that. Again Lagos did best when it comes to stopping and managing the EndSARs riots. Lagos did best in Ebola and COVID outbreaks. Lagos leads in every sector of the economy. But Rivers State collects the highest money from federal government, what progress can you see there? Oshibajo handled welfare program, yet no appreciable improvement in welfare of the people. Trada money was taken away from him and given to a woman minister to handle. That’s a vote of no confidence in him. Can you just tell me the impact of Oshinbajo in this government? None. I am close to home and I know everything happening on daily basis. You can’t deceive us. All foreign investors prefer Lagos to anywhere else in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo handled ease of doing business portfolio, yet NIGERIA is not improving in that index in the whole world. He is a failure. No doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jchi9876:
What does the stupid and worthless dual citizenship you wanking on have to do with the subject?

It has alot to do, because most of you that are wicked with no conscience, will have no place to go, you willl have to live in that naija to lament the corrupt regime coming in 2023,even if you come to Europe I mean the wicked ones will be deported back to naija or to Rwanda, since you guys refused to be wise, you will be wise by force. I have dual citizenship but I still care about naija, most of you that do not have alternative country have refused to be wise,there are so many Nigerians in abroad that have made up their minds not to come to naija again because of the barbaric act going on there, but I choosed to be a patriot and want the best for my country, with the attitudes of Nigerians why wouldn't I be proud that I am a dual citizen, anyone that has it, should flaunt it and thank his or her God, because he or she is not condemned to live only in naija. I have not even finished writing that I saw a news on ekiti elections, that people were bribed to vote, just imagine the useless country.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by KGD10: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

It would have been the most stupid thing to do for him to step down for who? Tinubu, you must be kidding me, that speech he made wouldn't have been possible if he had stepped down, I would have been more disappointed if he did step down, like I said in my post there was an arrangement, and the arrangement broke in the last minute due to some naija factors, have you wondered why Buhari asked the governors to let him choose his successor? and Osinbajo needed to be his own man, after the intrigue and he did that with all pride,it is not over my brother as long as we live, we still have a long way to go. He who laugh last always laugh the best.

While I like Osinbajo, Tinubu deserves his candidacy. Don't forget it was his ACN that merged with Buhari CPC to become APC today. Tinubu has been working underground for so many years and deserve his candidacy. Political role isn't just given like that. You must have done a lot and made a lot of structural input.

Secondly, Tinubu isn't bad. Look at what he did in Lagos. Lagos became the city hub it is today because of Tinubu. Out of all the candidates presented by all the parties, only Tinubu has the best achievement out of them all. The only thing against him is his age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by SupremeSpecimen: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
pquaver:

Dual citizenship of Äbä by birth and lagos by residence.. Who are u deceiving..

See them. A whole adult. So uncouth...smh

Any disagreement with a woman...ASHAWO!
Any political disagreement...IGBO!

It's unfortunate such people really do exist.

God forbid I ever reason like a deer

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Omoslim26: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sannisege:
The Northern governors decided to throw their weight behind Asiwaju because he’s more popular than your Osinbajo and you are here talking trash. Shameless human being like you. Why not tell your Osinbajo to use his ‘super IQ’ to form his own party from scratch and stop being an opportunist.

You just dey embarrass yourself for public grin
E be like se bandit blood dey for your body oo
Ordinary opinion wey op give na im make you begin dey throw insults upandan �
Most of una no suppose dey live amongst human beings, infact animal better pass una sef �

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are comparing GDP of Lagos to Oslo? Let me remind you, all the states in NIGERIA have the ability to increase their GDP, but they either refused or do not have the intelligence to do that or they are outrightly embezzling the money generated. Lagos is different because everything is declared. And you ask what’s the effect, comparing to Oslo. What’s the population of Oslo as compared to Lagos? How many years has Oslo generated such GDP before developing to that level? How long ago did Oslo become a developed country and what benefits have they been enjoying and for how many years? Was Tome built in a day? Do you know how long it takes to build a rotten system? And if you think Lagos has not developed, why do all Nigerians come to find job and livelihood in Lagos? Why is Lagos the template used by other states in development? Do you know that other states come to learn one thing or the other in Lagos? Why is that so?
You say Tinubu controls Lagos by proxy, if that’s true, is that for good or bad? Which state in NIGERIA would not like to be like Lagos? Do you know that Dangote calls him Ashiwaju of Africa is because he made sure Dangote built the biggest refinery in Africa in Lagos free trade zone created by the development template of Tinubu? Do you know why America is building their biggest embassy in Lagos, not Abuja, not Oslo, not even in London. Do you know that Lagos attracts the greatest foreign direct investment in NIGERIA? Do you know that security has improved greatly in Lagos more than other states? Do you know that Lagos builds the largest number of roads in NIGERIA? Do you know that Lagos is the only state building light rail system in NIGERIA? Do you know that Lagos civil service and judicial system is the best in NIGERIA. I am tired of mentioning the best things you find in Lagos. I was borne and brought up here in Lagos. So you cannot pull the wool over my face. Lagos is fast turning to Dubai of Africa. Go to free trade zone and Eko Atlantic city to see for yourself.

Now back to Oshinbajo, he is in charge of the economy and he has failed woefully. He did not set up panels for EndSARs anywhere. States set them up themselves. Lagos did the best in that. Federal government did not give a penny to any state for that. Again Lagos did best when it comes to stopping and managing the EndSARs riots. Lagos did best in Ebola and COVID outbreaks. Lagos leads in every sector of the economy. But Rivers State collects the highest money from federal government, what progress can you see there? Oshibajo handled welfare program, yet no appreciable improvement in welfare of the people. Trada money was taken away from him and given to a woman minister to handle. That’s a vote of no confidence in him. Can you just tell me the impact of Oshinbajo in this government? None. I am close to home and I know everything happening on daily basis. You can’t deceive us. All foreign investors prefer Lagos to anywhere else in NIGERIA. Oshinbajo handled ease of doing business portfolio, yet NIGERIA is not improving in that index in the whole world. He is a failure. No doubt.

So lagos is developed? if truly you are a British and you think this way, I am sorry no hope for naija. Population my brother, is an advantage to any economy, so no excuse of saying Oslo has lesser population compare to lagos. If you claim Oslo is developed that we can't compare it with lagos, what about Cairo, even Luanda? And to burst your bubble, Sanwolu has not been able to construct and finish any road that is longer than 6km at a stretch,meanwhile a state like Ebonyi had constructed so many kilometers of road and many of the roads are over 20km at a stretch, not to talk of akwa ibom state, Ajimobi of oyo state was another fantastic performer, the last time I got to Ibadan and we drove over 2 hours inside Ibadan I never witnessed bad roads, only the inner roads were not fixed and those normally are for local govt, so any developments you see in lagos are mostly done by private efforts,and for the little developments you see in lagos, it was mostly due to the her status as a former capital city and moreover over 80percent of imports comes in through lagos ports, if not lagos wouldn't have be different from akure, aba or even zamfara especially with the useless govt Tinubu installed there,except Fashola that did reasonable well and even this Tinubu did not want him for second term.
Leave Osinbajo alone, he has moved on, the masses are waiting for your Tinubu, the edo treatment is going to be a child's play in what will happen, thank God I have no candidate among them, so it will be a fun as a spectator.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Jchi9876: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Leave that sucker.
Eniitankorede:

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Jchi9876: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Listen son you probably just recently naturalized and the thing is still shacking you like ogogoro. Listen some of us have double and triple nationalities cut across American and European continents and have spent decades developing the white man's land.

Only decided to come for the absolute love of Nigeria.
Quit embarrassing yourself and your home country. You go die early
Na people like this idiot they carry Pali put for breast pocket dey waka for naija. I don't need to flaunt shit.

Grow the fxck up lil bitch
MikoB:

It has alot to do, because most of you that are wicked with no conscience, will have no place to go, you willl have to live in that naija to lament the corrupt regime coming in 2023,even if you come to Europe I mean the wicked ones will be deported back to naija or to Rwanda, since you guys refused to be wise, you will be wise by force. I have dual citizenship but I still care about naija, most of you that do not have alternative country have refused to be wise,there are so many Nigerians in abroad that have made up their minds not to come to naija again because of the barbaric act going on there, but I choosed to be a patriot and want the best for my country, with the attitudes of Nigerians why wouldn't I be proud that I am a dual citizen, anyone that has it, should flaunt it and thank his or her God, because he or she is not condemned to live only in naija. I have not even finished writing that I saw a news on ekiti elections, that people were bribed to vote, just imagine the useless country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

So lagos is developed? if truly you are a British and you think this way, I am sorry no hope for naija. Population my brother, is an advantage to any economy, so no excuse of saying Oslo has lesser population compare to lagos. If you claim Oslo is developed that we can't compare it with lagos, what about Cairo, even Luanda? And to burst your bubble, Sanwolu has not been able to construct and finish any road that is longer than 6km at a stretch,meanwhile a state like Ebonyi had constructed so many kilometers of road and many of the roads are over 20km at a stretch, not to talk of akwa ibom state, Ajimobi of oyo state was another fantastic performer, the last time I got to Ibadan and we drove over 2 hours inside Ibadan I never witnessed bad roads, only the inner roads were not fixed and those normally are for local govt, so any developments you see in lagos are mostly done by private efforts, not the useless govt Tinubu installed there.
Leave Osinbajo alone, he has moved on, the masses are waiting for your Tinubu, the edo treatment is going to be a child's play in what will happen, thank God I have no candidate among them, so it will be a fun as a spectator.

I have been asked to leave you. But I cannot leave you with your ignorance. You need to learn new things and stop telling half truths and outright lies.

“From all available statistical data, Lagos State is leading the rest of Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development. Within the past 20 years, Lagos has taken an aggressive approach by investing heavily in building a world-class road network in the city’s metropolis, which started in 1990 but became more accelerated during early 2000, and beyond. This has helped in giving the state a facelift, eased traffic congestion of people, goods, and services across the state.”

Source: https://ikeanumbamedia.com/2021/12/16/top-10-states-in-infrastructural-development-in-nigeria/

You can see that you are a liar. I can go on to debunk all your lies. And I never told you that Lagos is a developed city. It is gradually getting there, leaving other states behind. And no states can beat the infrastructural development in Lagos. I am not surprised that you cannot do a simple google check. Because sentiments rule your decision making process, not facts, not objectivity. You should not be living in France with this level of sentiments. France rely on objective information. You don’t seem to imbibe the culture of France. I hope you change soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I have been asked to leave you. But I cannot leave you with your ignorance. You need to learn new things and stop telling half truths and outright lies.

“From all available statistical data, Lagos State is leading the rest of Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development. Within the past 20 years, Lagos has taken an aggressive approach by investing heavily in building a world-class road network in the city’s metropolis, which started in 1990 but became more accelerated during early 2000, and beyond. This has helped in giving the state a facelift, eased traffic congestion of people, goods, and services across the state.”

Source: https://ikeanumbamedia.com/2021/12/16/top-10-states-in-infrastructural-development-in-nigeria/

You can see that you are a liar. I can go on to debunk all your lies. And I never told you that Lagos is a developed city. It is gradually getting there, leaving other states behind. And no states can beat the infrastructural development in Lagos. I am not surprised that you cannot do a simple google check. Because sentiments rule your decision making process, not facts, not objectivity. You should not be living in France with this level of sentiments. France rely on objective information. You don’t seem to imbibe the culture of France. I hope you change soon.

Who is ignorant between you and I? The little development you see in lagos is due to her former status as a capital city that is home to over 80percent of import to the country, if not for this, Lagos will be competing with the likes of zamfara, damatru etc, I am a yoruba man, but that does not make me to be blind to the truth, the only good governor lagos had since 1999 was fashola, Tinubu is jeun soke father, he has no contribution whatsoever to the development of lagos, he didn't want Fashola for his second term. Take away major ports from lagos you will undertand that lagos will be empty . Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jchi9876:
Listen son you probably just recently naturalized and the thing is still shacking you like ogogoro. Listen some of us have double and triple nationalities cut across American and European continents and have spent decades developing the white man's land.

Only decided to come for the absolute love of Nigeria.
Quit embarrassing yourself and your home country. You go die early
Na people like this idiot they carry Pali put for breast pocket dey waka for naija. I don't need to flaunt shit.

Grow the fxck up lil bitch
Your writeups has really portray the person that you are, I don't need to insult you, you have insulted yourself already.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Who is ignorant between you and I? The little development you see in lagos is due to her former status as a capital city that is home to over 80percent of import to the country, if not for this, Lagos will be competing with the likes of zamfara, damatru etc, I am a yoruba man, but that does not make me to be blind to the truth, the only good governor lagos had since 1999 was fashola, Tinubu is jeun soke father, he has no contribution whatsoever to the development of lagos, he didn't want Fashola for his second term. Take away major ports from lagos you will undertand that lagos will be empty . Nonsense

We have had enough of this nonsense talk of former capital. The vast majority of tax in Lagos is not from imports. Go and check the statistics. And there were imports before Tinubu arrived on stage. Why was IGR not improved before he came in? Ports were not opened just wen he came in lol. And capital city was taken away when he came in and transferred to Abuja lol. You are ignorant I maintain that statement. Calabar Was also capital. Why is Abuja not developing faster than Lagos despite a tiny population as compared to Lagos, and despite the federal revenue being pumped into Abuja? Why did PDP not open seaports for other states? Was that Tinubu’s fault? Why can’t other people transfer their goods to their states instead of selling them in Lagos? Why do foreign investors prefer Lagos to other states? Is it because of the ports? Do you think rationally at all?

This nonsense idea of capital being in Lagos is the rubbish excuse given by southeasterners who are so confused and disorientated that they cannot see the monumental corruption going on in their states. Their states have been run down by corrupt politicians and instead of attacking the politicians they run away to Lagos and blame the government in Lagos for everything. It’s a complete ruse and phantom argument. Lame duck argument.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

We have had enough of this nonsense talk of former capital. The vast majority of tax in Lagos is not from imports. Go and check the statistics. And there were imports before Tinubu arrived on stage. Why was IGR not improved before he came in? Ports were not opened just wen he came in lol. And capital city was taken away when he came in and transferred to Abuja lol. You are ignorant I maintain that statement. Calabar Was also capital. Why is Abuja not developing faster than Lagos despite a tiny population as compared to Lagos, and despite the federal revenue being pumped into Abuja? Why did PDP not open seaports for other states? Was that Tinubu’s fault? Why can’t other people transfer their goods to their states instead of selling them in Lagos? Why do foreign investors prefer Lagos to other states? Is it because of the ports? Do you think rationally at all?

This nonsense idea of capital being in Lagos is the rubbish excuse given by southeasterners who are so confused and disorientated that they cannot see the monumental corruption going on in their states. Their states have been run down by corrupt politicians and instead of attacking the politicians they run away to Lagos and blame the government in Lagos for everything. It’s a complete ruse and phantom argument. Lame duck argument.

Let me school you a little bit, calabar was never a capital city of Nigeria,it was before 1960 that it was the capital of southern province or thereabout, now I can understand where you are coming from! My question is, with the huge igr claim they generate, what has the state done with it? I have a personal problem with Tinubu and lagos state government because of how they handle the igr of lagos, other states that you mentioned do not have the opportunity of making the huge amount lagos is making, I have told you why lagos state looks prosperous to people like you, its because it was a capital city, it is nothing my brother, I have travelled alot, and I have seen things, Nigeria is not in the right direction, I was even in your country two weeks ago,I mean UK, you can dm me, I will give you my contact to know who you are talking to, I don't always do this. I travel alot, I am ashamed of what is going on in naija, and the funniest part of it, is that people like you that are still ignorant because of sentiment, no matter the level of education you have if you allow sentiment to judge your sense of reasoning, you are still an illiterate unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by pquaver(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

I have no problem with someone like you, it's poverty I should blame for your predicament, for the mumus like you, you can go through all my threads you will see where I posted my French Id card with my username here on nairaland, I did that because of one brainless guy that doubted it, not that I needed to do it but for just for a day like this, and also to prove I am not a liar like most of you. Here is the thread attached. https://www.nairaland.com/7063965/photo-my-vote-emmanuel-macron-sunday

That can belong to any one. Nothing there shows its yours oga. Do I look like jjc to you..

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by pquaver(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

See them. A whole adult. So uncouth...smh

Any disagreement with a woman...ASHAWO!
Any political disagreement...IGBO!

It's unfortunate such people really do exist.

God forbid I ever reason like a deer

Who be this 1 kwanu? Shift abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Let me school you a little bit, calabar was never a capital city of Nigeria,it was before 1960 that it was the capital of southern province or thereabout, now I can understand where you are coming from! My question is, with the huge igr claim they generate, what has the state done with it? I have a personal problem with Tinubu and lagos state government because of how they handle the igr of lagos, other states that you mentioned so not have the opportunity of making the huge amount lagos is making, I have told you why lagos state looks prosperous to people like you, its because it was a capital city, it is nothing my brother, I have travelled alot, and I have seen things, Nigeria is not in the right direction, I was even in your country two weeks ago,I mean UK, you can dm me, I will give you my contact to know who you are talking to, I don't always do this. I travel alot, I am ashamed of what is going on in naija, and the funniest part of it, is that people like you that are still ignorant because of sentiment, no matter of level education you have if you allow sentiment to judge your sense of reasoning, you are still an illiterate,

First point of correction, Calabar was the first capital city of NIGERIA. Go and check your history books. Lord Luggard lived in Calabar. And I was there at the museum to see all the relics. Yes the IGR is nothing compared to the population that needs taking care of. Lagos has population of over 20 million, probably more than that of London and more congested than London. London has IGR more than 1000% higher than Lagos. As I have shown you in the link, it is the fastest growing state in NIGERIA in terms of infrastructure. What other evidence do you want? And you say sentiments, where is the sentiment in all what I have been saying? I give you facts, yet you refuse to check them. I do travel a lot too, and I come to Lagos every year. I have so many people on ground and I am close to the masses. Lagos is the best in NIGERIA and you cannot fault that. And the development template of Lagos was laid by Tinubu, ask anyone on that. Take it or leave it, Tinubu has all it takes to develop NIGERIA. If he governed Lagos well, and laid the foundation, we want him to do the same for NIGERIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

First point of correction, Calabar was the first capital city of NIGERIA. Go and check your history books. Lord Luggard lived in Calabar. And I was there at the museum to see all the relics. Yes the IGR is nothing compared to the population that needs taking care of. Lagos has population of over 20 million, probably more than that of London and more congested than London. London has IGR more than 1000% higher than Lagos. As I have shown you in the link, it is the fastest growing state in NIGERIA in terms of infrastructure. What other evidence do you want? And you say sentiments, where is the sentiment in all what I have been saying? I give you facts, yet you refuse to check them. I do travel a lot too, and I come to Lagos every year. I have so many people on ground and I am close to the masses. Lagos is the best in NIGERIA and you cannot fault that. And the development template of Lagos was laid by Tinubu, ask anyone on that. Take it or leave it, Tinubu has all it takes to develop NIGERIA. If he governed Lagos well, and laid the foundation, we want him to do the same for NIGERIA.

Calabar was never the capital city of Nigeria, it was the capital of southern province. Don't argue what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by BewareOf419: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
All these parties delegates in APC and PDP are the problem of Nigeria as at now, they want sane Nigerians to suffer another 8years but I pray they will be put to shame at last

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Calabar was never the capital city of Nigeria, it was the capital of southern province. Don't argue what you don't know

Ahahahah!!! Oya read:

“ According to Wikipedia, the city of Calabar served once as the capital of the Niger Coast Protectorate, the Southern Protectorate, and the Oil River protectorate, making it the first official capital of Nigeria until the late nineteenth century.”

Source: https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/the-first-capital-of-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
BewareOf419:
All these parties delegates in APC and PDP are the problem of Nigeria as at now, they want sane Nigerians to suffer another 8years but I pray they will be put to shame at last

Amen my brother, you can't really blame them fully, we have alot to do to make the country work, france needed a revolution that lead to the beheading of her King, other countries fought for it to be liberated, nothing good comes easy we will have to fight for it.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by PDJT: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
Truth be told you also bragged too much about the Apc primary.

Remember I advised you about it.

-Who are you supporting now, since PYO didn't make it?

-Meanwhile, I have noticed the improvement in your behaviour on this forum. You're no longer exhibiting childishness in your comments. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Ahahahah!!! Oya read:

“ According to Wikipedia, the city of Calabar served once as the capital of the Niger Coast Protectorate, the Southern Protectorate, and the Oil River protectorate, making it the first official capital of Nigeria until the late nineteenth century.”

Source: https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/the-first-capital-of-nigeria/

Anybody can update Wikipedia, moreover they concluded with assumptions, is nigeria only made of Southern province?

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Anybody can update Wikipedia, moreover they concluded with assumptions, is nigeria only made of Southern province?

It was officially the capital of NIGERIA at same time. That’s what you see everywhere on google

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It was officially the capital of NIGERIA at same time. That’s what you see everywhere on google

Don't let Google deceive you my brother, calabar was the capital city of Southern province, never the capital city of Nigeria.
Morreover what's the argument about it? That she didn't measure up to lagos? You must be kidding me, I told you lagos ports import over80% of goods and services coming into the country, you are still arguing and you expect it not to have the biggest gdp and igr, you never countered the points I raised about, what is lagos using the huge igr for? A state that cannot fix ordinary road networks with her huge igr, not to talk of other basic infrastructural developments, we don't need all these arguments, time will tell when the hour clocks. Thanks
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by seunmsg(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Who is this idiot? Don't ever quote me and curse me in your miserable life again, people can see the type of people supporting Tinubu , ode.

And how exactly are you different from him? You’re rude, quick to anger and very condescending.

See, nobody gives a fvck where you come from. If you like, have the citizenship of America, EU and China; that’s your personal business and we don’t care. When it comes to politics, Nigerians will decide who rule Nigeria and not some holier than thou French wannabes who think so low of other Nigerians.

Osinbajo contested and lost. What the party owe him and every other aspirants was a free, fair and credible primary election. He got a level playing field and party members rejected him. That’s democracy in action. Osinbajo and his supporters like you should lick their wounds quietly and stop attempting to discredit the democratic process that threw up the party’s candidate.

It’s even sad reading the kind of silly excuses some of you are giving. How can you be advocating for a draconian imposition of candidate on the party in a race that had 26 aspirants? Is that how presidential candidates of major political parties emerge in France and the other developed countries? Is the so called presidency you were hoping to hand over that ticket to your candidate the owner of the party or party members?

Enough of this nonsense please. Osinbajo is no messiah. He’s part and parcel of this regime that has failed to perform up to expectations. He has nothing new to offer. He should be grateful to God, Tinubu and Buhari in that order for giving him an unknown person like him the chance to serve as Vice President for 8 years. He has done his bit and it’s time to go home and stop sulking.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

Don't let Google deceive you my brother, calabar was the capital city of Southern province, never the capital city of Nigeria.
Morreover what's the argument about it? That she didn't measure up to lagos? You must be kidding me, I told you lagos ports import over80% of goods and services coming into the country, you are still arguing and you expect it not to have the biggest gdp and igr, you never countered the points I raised about, what is lagos using the huge igr for? A state that cannot fix ordinary road networks with her huge igr, not to talk of other basic infrastructural developments, we don't need all these arguments, time will tell when the hour clocks. Thanks

I gave you official fact that Lagos is the biggest construction site in NIGERIA. You never bordered to check it. All official figures indicate that Lagos is the best spending state on infrastructure. I am amazed that you don’t consider that as significant.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

And how exactly are you different from him? You’re rude, quick to anger and very condescending.

See, nobody gives a fvck where you come from. If you like, have the citizenship of America, EU and China; that’s your personal business and we don’t care. When it comes to politics, Nigerians will decide who rule Nigeria and not some holier than thou French wannabes who think so low of other Nigerians.

Osinbajo contested and lost. What the party owe him and every other aspirants was a free, fair and credible primary election. He got a level playing field and party members rejected him. That’s democracy in action. Osinbajo and his supporters like you should lick their wounds quietly and stop attempting to discredit the democratic process that threw up the party’s candidate.

It’s even sad reading the kind of silly excuses some of you are giving. How can you be advocating for a draconian imposition of candidate on the party in a race that had 26 aspirants? Is that how presidential candidates of major political parties emerge in France and the other developed countries? Is the so called presidency you were hoping to hand over that ticket to your candidate the owner of the party or party members?

Enough of this nonsense please. Osinbajo is no messiah. He’s part and parcel of this regime that has failed to perform up to expectations. He has nothing new to offer. He should be grateful to God, Tinubu and Buhari in that order for giving him an unknown person like him the chance to serve as Vice President for 8 years. He has done his bit and it’s time to go home and stop sulking.

Who is this one? Ordinarily I will not have replied someone like you, it sounds in your statement when you mentioned my other nationality that you are nobody, did I tell you I have America and other nationalities? I am only a Franco Nigerian, which I m proud of, and you can only have it if you have lived a very good and responsible life. Osinbajo never lost a free and fair election, the charade they call election can be free and fair in the eyes of people like you, that look up to how to survive, because if you have the chance like the other hungry delegates that voted, you would have done the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exposed: Kwankwaso Is From Nnewi, Anambra State / The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident / Question: Is Peter Obi A Petrol Station Attendant.? Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.