Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Don't Read This If You Don't Want To Gain Admission Into UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Read This If You Don't Want To Gain Admission Into UNILAG (201 Views)

2023/2024 Admissions Into Unilag Postgraduate Programmes Commences, May 12 / How To Gain Admission Into UNILAG Postgraduate School / How I Struggled For 7 Years Before Eventually Gaining Admission Into Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read This If You Don't Want To Gain Admission Into UNILAG by funso4life(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello Aspirant ,
You've successful completed and pass your UTME exam , that's why you're preparing for UNILAG POST UTME (university of first choice and the Nations pride).

Before you get started,there are some things you need to know and questions you need answers to like ;
-Unilag post utme syllabus
-Unilag post utme Area of concentration
-Unilag post utme Questions and Answers
-Unilag post utme cut off mark
-Unilag Post utme departmental cut off mark for courses like medicine and surgery ,mass communication, accounting,law ,nursing , pharmacy etc.
-Unilag post utme grading system or how to calculate unilag post utme aggregate
-How many questions,subject combination and requirements for unilag post utme
-Most important,when is unilag post utme form coming out and how to pass unilag post utme exam .

Be rest assured , I'm here to provide you with the answers.
Since I have gained admission Into the university of first choice and nation's pride (UNILAG) ,I have helped over 100+ students gained admission through my FREE consultation, tutorial and guidance. Most of them are now my friends in courses like Medicine and Surgery,Law, Computer science, Education, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Physiotherapy, Physiology, Pharmacy, Psychology, Finance, Business Administration to mention a few in UNILAG.

To Provide answers to your questions above and the one still on your mind . I'll be providing my SECRET and ultimate guide ,that I have used for free to help Aspirants gained admission into the University of Lagos.

Click the link below to join the group now .
The group will only be available for the FIRST 100 people for FREE.�

https://www.facebook.com/773869016015633/posts/5323548464380976/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Investing In Tesla Stock / Ngige Says ASUU Strike To Be Resolved Soon / Best Time To Start To Have Huge Advantage Over Other ICAN Students...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.