Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? (26075 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / I’ll Never Betray Atiku Abubakar – Gov.alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Risentouch:
Why are you still masturbating on Igbo People issues, remember you said they are 5%ters so please let their vote be, and besides they don't owe Atiku any loyalty.
I don't understand this your sudden sympathy, why don't you focus on getting your Tinubu another diapers.

grin grin grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Ubanz: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
On the other hand, Atiku betrayed Obi when he's supposed to stand by him.
But selfishness, arrogance, felling of entitlement & greed couldn't allow Atiku

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ufotunang: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is the time for Peter obi to move on ...he can't be under Atiku forever... Peter Obi also has ambition as Atiku also have...such is life ...Peter obi wants to move to the next level he can't be under Atiku for ever... Peter obi has the right to contest for president and be a president..it's his Constitutional right... even Atiku is old let him go and rest and leave the presidency for the younger ones...he has contested up to 4 times without winning it...let him go and rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by naija4life247: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi can betray him a million times for all I care.Peter Obi's allegiance is to Nigerians.

Unlike Tinubu who betrayed the Southwest to please just 11Northern governors, Obi thinks Nigeria first.

Please tell Obi to think Biafra first because he won't get 1,000 miles near our national treasury

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Honor10: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi can betray him a million times for all I care.Peter Obi's allegiance is to Nigerians.

Unlike Tinubu who betrayed the Southwest to please just 11Northern governors, Obi thinks Nigeria first.

How did Tinubu betray Southwest by get the party ticket, do you have brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by naija4life247: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jostoman:
Make BAT supporters leave Peter Obi alone, I thought Peter Obi and Igbo people are 5% so why are you people now talking about him always. God is really wonderful.

We are only surprised that Igbos now wants to lead the Zoo. Igbos have abandoned No Referendum, No Election. Igbos have also abandoned Biafra or Death. Such an unstable people

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Whoknowsme: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.
Noise. Pls focus on your supporter and leave others. Pls allow Peter Obi be.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by MkBaron(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:

Tinubu never betrays sw
He’s bringing power to Yoruba land grin cool
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.

Poor quality citizens love issues like these where temper tantrums fly here and there but will add absolutely nothing to their experiences as citizens of this country.

Why not rather spend your time and energy debating what each candidate can bring to the leadership of this country and begin to shape the agenda of the would be President.

If the aspirants are more serious than the citizens the lack of respect will never be overcome across the tenure and democracy dividends will never be realised.

Nigerian should get serious about issues that bother them and stop all these mundane, kindergarten discussions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
the same delegates that were bought? You expect PO to dole out 25k usd per delegate?
Obi isn't the type to share money (which is supposed to be the norm) and clearly they would have voted against him and he took the next best option for him.

I do not understand why you guys are criticising him. It was said that it's a waste to vote PO and we have agreed to waste the vote. Where's the betrayal coming from again?

Allow us waste our votes abeg
Was Obi not aware that Atiku outspent Wike in dollars to clinch the PDP ticket that produced Obi as his VP, why can't Obi reject the VP slot in 2019 if truly he is not as corrupt?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by EmiDon11: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Who cares?
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government.
Atiku will also lose to the eventual winner, Bola Hamed Tinubu. The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ok

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
What of Tinubu that betrayed 200 million Nigerians by imposing Buhari on us and he wants to take over to unleash more hardship on Nigerians.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by nextstep(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

So if your boss is treating you in a way that is hampering your progress, is it a betrayal to resign and go to a different company? Even if you had benefited from your job in terms of training and exposure. If your boss wants to continue benefiting from you, then they should continue to treat you well.

What do you call all the PDP to APC, and APC to PDP carpet crossers? Even Atiku has some baggage with his OBJ, who views him as a traitor for going against the former's third term agenda and gunning for the top office. Should Atiku view Buhari as a traitor for choosing Yaradua instead of him?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy... You are reaching!

If Peter Obi takes you to court this minute, can you clearly defend this allegation of betrayal?!?

That is by the way... Who did Atiku betray when he jumped from APC to PDP when his presidential ambition failed there?!!

Who did Tinubu betray when he left AD to form alliance with the North?!! Who did he betray when he sold a failure to Nigerians in 2015?!!

Who did Osibanjo betray by choosing to follow his constitutional right of running for Presidency?!!

Who did Buhari betray when he allowed his parent party collapse into APC?!!
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FamTomx2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Oh, you are tired. Small discussion that does not favour Peter Obi you get tired. But you and your ilk can spend hours here and on Twitter abusing other candidates. I am ready for you all, you are just lucky I am not on Twitter.

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?

Evening newspaper!! Go look for a husband, time no dey for your side and again..

For your information Obi is not the cause of your unfortunate life grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by OmoAkin85: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Who cares?
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government.
Atiku will also lose to the eventual winner, Bola Hamed Tinubu. The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
werey , ur life don scatter keep collecting 1k,na ur generation go suffer am bastard
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by austenzydrm3: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
VoteObi2023:
We love it when enemies of state keep crying.

This commend made my day
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
What of Tinubu that betrayed 200 million Nigerians by imposing Buhari on us and he wants to take over to unleash more hardship on Nigerians.
Tinubu imposed Buhari on you when the narrative suits you but when it doesn't, you'd say Tinubu wasn't the one that brought Buhari to power. Are you people ok upstairs at all?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by sukar886: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku is the one betraying peter obi cos is south turn to produce a president ...

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ossydgreat: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who else wants a Nigerian International passport in Five (5) working days or less?

100% Legit

You don't have to wait for months to get your passport.

You don't pay a dime as service charge until you get your passport.

Interested?

Call/Whatsapp: 08131538682
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Peacefulguy90: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Obi left apga to PDP because of national level politics... He finished his tenure 2017 and general election was 2019,so 2018 is best year for him to leave... The question should be,when left apga in 2018,did he truly work against apga in 2019 in positions that concerns Anambra state?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by osca234: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who is this one? Did you read your analysis properly?

What is your definition of betrayal?

Atiku and Bola Tinubu are the real betrayers here. PDP and APC betrayed the south east by giving their tickets to the south west and the North

How will you justify returning power to the southwest after having the Vice President for 8 years?

How will you justify retaining power in the North after Buhari's 8 years?

Peter Obi knows when to walk away when the association wants him to start compromising his standards.

That's the kind of President Nigeria needs

#PeterObi2023

TooNoisy:

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by 00FFT00(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You are at liberty to remain a slave to whomever you chose, but you do not have the right to transfer your f.oolishness to others.
Get a life.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by LastDonn: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
OP or whatever they call you ,may good thunder strike you. Anuofia.
Atiku owe Obi alot more than u can imagine.
Atiku picked Obi in the last election as running mate because of his Quality and influence. Atiku and Obi won the last election, Bihari used incumbency to maneuver the result. Atiku was to seek redress in the Law court to nullify the election result . ..

Ask Atiku why he didn't pursue dat case. Or how much he collected to sell his mandate . 1st year,2nd year,3rd year of buhari in his second tenure. This man did not go to court . He was silent through out. You think it's ordinary.

Can you imagine that Atiku came this year being the fourth year of buhari in office ,his last tenure.
He went to court telling buhari to step down for him.dat buhari stole his mandate.
You see y Atiku is an unserious human being. Who is he deceiving. How much did he Collect to keep quiet.

If you are Peter Obi will you stupidly be under such a person again?

Be very careful on what you write here on internet b4 thunder will strike you. MPAMA
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
OmoAkin85:
werey , ur life don scatter keep collecting 1k,na ur generation go suffer am bastard
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
Poverty is prevalent in your DNA hence your unborn generations are destined for more poverty and gullibility. Oloriburuku omo monkey. Na sango ho kee you.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Evening newspaper!! Go look for a husband, time no dey for your side and again..

For your information Obi is not the cause of your unfortunate life grin
Attack the message not the messenger. Was Obi the fraud not aware that Atiku shared dollars in 2019?

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by NnamdiN: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Was Obi not aware that Atiku outspent Wike in dollars to clinch the PDP ticket that produced Obi as his VP, why can't Obi reject the VP slot in 2019 if truly he is not as corrupt?
Obi is not a Saint. No man is.
This is no longer 2019, he has bigger ambitions and has rightly moved to where he feels he could actualize it. Even if he doesn't win, I do not care but nothing will make me vote either your Atiku or your Tinubu.

This thing is very simple, vote who you want and let us vote who we want.

I have told you who I'm voting, can you tell me yours too?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by 247Dior(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=113824411]We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.[/quite] na sense you no get, so losing election is now a disgrace? People like you with low IQ will always try to reason backwardly to show foolis*hness....
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by toujurs: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please u guys should stop asking questions like illiterates, we are running a democratic system of government

There is no betrayal here. Same way you guys think osinbanjo betrayed tinubu by contesting against him. It's an archaic manner of thinking
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by LastDonn: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Please tell Obi to think Biafra first because he won't get 1,000 miles near our national treasury

Your National Treasury.the one Ur papa dash you . Stupid hegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.