Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues (14826 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by walex2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower applicants having issues regarding the Npower physical verification venue can go through the frequently asked questions regarding the Npower physical verification venue and their solutions below.

QUESTION 1: I was posted to a physical verification venue which is not within my local government area of residence.

ANSWER 1: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng

QUESTION 2: I cannot locate my physical verification venue I am under the non graduate Npower category.

ANSWER 2: Npower non graduates will conduct their physical verification exercise at their training centres or at their training camp.

QUESTION 3: I cannot locate my physical verification venue on nasims self service portal

ANSWER 3: The physical verification venue is located under the "verification" tab of the nasims self service portal.

QUESTION 4: I have relocated to another state but my local government area of residence on my portal is at my previous state.

ANSWER 4: You have to travel back to your previous state to complete your physical verification exercise and that is where your physical verification venue is located.

QUESTION 5: I do not know how to use the NASIMS ussd code to check my physical verification venue.

ANSWER 5: Simply dial *45665# on any mobile network.

QUESTION 6: My physical verification venue is blank on the verification page of the nasims self service portal

ANSWER 6: Simply send your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

QUESTION 7: After dialing the USSD code *45665# I cannot find my physical verification venue

ANSWER 7: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng please check if you are under graduate category or non graduate category, all Npower applicants under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification at their training venues.
oga mi pls help me confirm for my wife beneficiary of ifo Local govt Ogun state, venue of physical verification or send a number I can call
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Anaerobi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hope this won't be an issue for my payment.

When I Opened bank account, I used 3 names, but I uses 2 names in other my documents. So when I applied for Npower, I used my 3 names as bank account name, but recently i changed the bank back to 2 names, but that of Npower still has 3 names.

Will it affect my payment?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Kayluka100: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower applicants having issues regarding the Npower physical verification venue can go through the frequently asked questions regarding the Npower physical verification venue and their solutions below.

QUESTION 1: I was posted to a physical verification venue which is not within my local government area of residence.

QUESTION 2: I cannot locate my physical verification venue I am under the non graduate Npower category.

ANSWER 2: Npower non graduates will conduct their physical verification exercise at their training centres or at their training camp.

QUESTION 3: I cannot locate my physical verification venue on nasims self service portal

ANSWER 3: The physical verification venue is located under the "verification" tab of the nasims self service portal.

QUESTION 4: I have relocated to another state but my local government area of residence on my portal is at my previous state.

ANSWER 4: You have to travel back to your previous state to complete your physical verification exercise and that is where your physical verification venue is located.

QUESTION 5: I do not know how to use the NASIMS ussd code to check my physical verification venue.

QUESTION 6: My physical verification venue is blank on the verification page of the nasims self service portal

QUESTION 7: After dialing the USSD code *45665# I cannot find my physical verification venue

ANSWER 7: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng please check if you are under graduate category or non graduate category, all Npower applicants under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification at their training venues.
Please I'm on N buid with non graduate and there is no location for my physical verification on my portal what can I do
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by AutoRedux: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Can the physical verification be done on Saturday?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Tonylyte(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

How do you tell if you are in the non-graduants category?

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by adeiza4u(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
The date on nasims is showing September 2021 for physical Verification. Please what's the correct date and when will the exercise end?
ezenwaez:

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Daheru(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

I no longer stay where i was when I registered (but i still stay within d State). Can i go for verification at my new location instead of my previous location (which is wat i hav on my portal)?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by famss22(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please when is the physical verification excise ending.

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by chibu4u2(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Seems I'll leave this forum I will rather focus on Facebook I beg.

Please don't oh!, God knows I would have missed biometric if not for your updates.
Just ignore the guy, it's normal for anyone to behave as such when excluded or can't find his name.
Keep up the good work, at least for the sake of us that truly appreciate your posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hazardd(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
King125007:
Thank you for your constant update. Good one�

I want to as is N-AGRO non graduate program?

Because I applied with BSC

nothing is showing on verification /deployment

NB- I have done my physical verification
how bro
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by kennyjam: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kayluka100:

Please I'm on N buid with non graduate and there is no location for my physical verification on my portal what can I do

Please, for those that used OND are in the graduate category or not?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Sadiqali24(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please do.
sir, when is the physical verification?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thank you so much sir
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sadiqali24:
sir, when is the physical verification?
Physical verification have started check your nasims verification page for your physical verification venue or dial *45665# should you be unable to locate your physical verification venue send your complain to Npower on twitter @npower_ng
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Kaybae(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

No Mr Eze, we appreciate what you are doing.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by boxypane(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pls on my portal, I saw shortlisted. Can I go for the physical verification too? Because when I got to the venue at my LGA, they said only persona with "beneficiaries" written on theirs can wait.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Get out,abeg undecided
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
boxypane:
Pls on my portal, I saw shortlisted. Can I go for the physical verification too? Because when I got to the venue at my LGA, they said only persona with "beneficiaries" written on theirs can wait.
Please are you under graduate or non graduate category and have you checked your verification venue on the verification page on nasims?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Daheru(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

I no longer stay where i was when I registered (but i still stay within d State). Can i go for verification at my new location instead of my previous location (which is wat i hav on my portal)?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by boxypane(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please are you under graduate or non graduate category and have you checked your verification venue on the verification page on nasims?
Graduate category,
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Daheru:

Check your verification page on nasims portal for your physical verification venue.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Talk2david1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

I am facing this same issue and I sent My npower id to this Twitter handle still no reply
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by sioglobal: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please I tried sending message to them on Twitter but it's saying that @npower_ng can't be messaged, and I tried their ussd code to fine my venue for physical verification and it said unable to retrieve my physical verification venue, I applied as a graduate, is it possible that they moved me to non graduate As I applied for n agro?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Anaerobi(m): 5:18am On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

When I Opened bank account, I used 3 names, but I uses 2 names in other my documents. So when I applied for Npower, I used my 3 names as bank account name, but recently i changed the bank back to 2 names, but that of Npower still has 3 names.

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Anaerobi:

Was the change also implemented on your NASIMS account details?
The payment system uses all the names in your BVN slip and it must match your account names otherwise you will start having payment issues, why changing your account details anyhow.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by DonHummer(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check your verification page on nasims portal for your physical verification venue.
Some one who was shortlisted and not a beneficiary, what could be the problem. The person did the capturing.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by telleyway: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Physical verification have started check your nasims verification page for your physical verification venue or dial *45665# should you be unable to locate your physical verification venue send your complain to Npower on twitter @npower_ng

Have sent but no response
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Henby2k2(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
My dashboard still show shortlisted since 3 days now, I went to my local government Secretariat at uvwie dey said Npower have not give them names.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Henby2k2:
My dashboard still show shortlisted since 3 days now, I went to my local government Secretariat at uvwie dey said Npower have not give them names.
Keep going there to check or better still collect the phone number of an official there to avoid the stress.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please don't do that because of one idiot, you are doing this to help reasonable people not him.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
markjay23:
Missed Batch C stream 1 physical verification and I'm not allowed to join stream 2. Cos according to the staff they're only authorized to attend to stream 2. Wetin I go do. They're not responding to mails. And it's not my fault I missed the verification. I only got the beneficiary logo after stream 1 had completed their physical verification
Just go to any physical verification place within your locality and complain to them
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
unikprince:
See what was sent to me after using their ussd code. I didn't get any verification post, what can I do.
Please help
You are not Npower beneficiary sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Companies Do Not Reveal Their Names On Job Adverts / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out / How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.