Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues (14832 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please don't do that because of one idiot, you are doing this to help reasonable people not him.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by markjay23(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Just go to any physical verification place within your locality and complain to them

Already did. They're only authorized to attend to Batch C stream 2. They told me!
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Anaerobi(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Was the change also implemented on your NASIMS account details?
The payment system uses all the names in your BVN slip and it must match your account names otherwise you will start having payment issues, why changing your account details anyhow.

BVN and Account has same name.... Just the NASIMS account details that is different.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Toxxi24(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2022
I was enlisted for physical verification, but I dont have my NYSC. Any hope for me to be verified successfully?
Hassanmaye:

You are not Npower beneficiary sorry
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Toxxi24:
I was enlisted for physical verification, but I dont have my NYSC. Any hope for me to be verified successfully?
Did you put your NYSC during the online registration? If no you don't have problem.. the document they needed is the document you submitted during the registration
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
markjay23:

Already did. They're only authorized to attend to Batch C stream 2. They told me!
What made you refuse to do it when everyone is doing it. Despite this has been going on for months The only advice I can give you is to meet one
of the organisers And give money to help you. If he said no way then it means the computer has been programmed only for batch c stream 2
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Daheru(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check your verification page on nasims portal for your physical verification venue.

My venue on the portal is somewhere at my former residence. I left there for another local government but within the same state. Can i do it at my new location or I must go to the venue?
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by Toxxi24(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok thanks
Hassanmaye:

Did you put your NYSC during the online registration? If no you don't have problem.. the document they needed is the document you submitted during the registration
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by markjay23(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What made you refuse to do it when everyone is doing it. Despite this has been going on for months The only advice I can give you is to meet one
of the organisers And give money to help you. If he said no way then it means the computer has been programmed only for batch c stream 2

Shit happens boss. Even the npower organizers know it. If you followed up you'd see that they asked those who missed it from stream 1 due to unforseen circumstances to join this stream.

I missed the first one cos I was shortlisted late and I was away from the state.

I guess it doesn't matter now. Thanks for the advice though. But I can't pay anyone just for 30k npower
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Daheru:

My venue on the portal is somewhere at my former residence. I left there for another local government but within the same state. Can i do it at my new location or I must go to the venue?
You must go to the venue your data is there.
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by tbanty1: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower applicants having issues regarding the Npower physical verification venue can go through the frequently asked questions regarding the Npower physical verification venue and their solutions below.

QUESTION 1: I was posted to a physical verification venue which is not within my local government area of residence.

ANSWER 1: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng

QUESTION 2: I cannot locate my physical verification venue I am under the non graduate Npower category.

ANSWER 2: Npower non graduates will conduct their physical verification exercise at their training centres or at their training camp.

QUESTION 3: I cannot locate my physical verification venue on nasims self service portal

ANSWER 3: The physical verification venue is located under the "verification" tab of the nasims self service portal.

QUESTION 4: I have relocated to another state but my local government area of residence on my portal is at my previous state.

ANSWER 4: You have to travel back to your previous state to complete your physical verification exercise and that is where your physical verification venue is located.

QUESTION 5: I do not know how to use the NASIMS ussd code to check my physical verification venue.

ANSWER 5: Simply dial *45665# on any mobile network.

QUESTION 6: My physical verification venue is blank on the verification page of the nasims self service portal

ANSWER 6: Simply send your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

QUESTION 7: After dialing the USSD code *45665# I cannot find my physical verification venue

ANSWER 7: Send your Npower ID to Npower on twitter @npower_ng please check if you are under graduate category or non graduate category, all Npower applicants under the non graduate category will carry out their physical verification at their training venues.

Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by ezenwaez(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
tbanty1:

Hi Eze, I just did my physical verification. However, i notice the bvn and account num i filled during registration was deleted and omitted, though the account num had issue last year, but it has been rectified.

So now, i was told to verify account number. Can i use a new account no?, because i don't trust the old account no i submitted, or you will advise i still use old account num i submitted?
Please use everything you used for your pre-registration
Re: How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues by tbanty1: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please use everything you used for your pre-registration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Exercise And Training Date Is Out / Why Companies Do Not Reveal Their Names On Job Adverts / How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.