Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) (9021 Views)

You Are In Love If You Do These Things. Number 5 And 6 Will Shock You / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / What Will You Do For Love... If You Truely Fall In Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Boogyman557: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
EmiDon11:
see, anyhow wey your weed control you, no ever in your lie near jeon.
I take weed beg u
Holly Gram cool which 1 be jeon again..

anyways I de ASHAWOO house now, I just de use 1 cold Heineken and cigarette de hold body, at the same time, I de use eyes take find better slim ASHAWOO BANI to NACK..

na the fat fat once de outside, I de wait for the slim slim once to JAZZ out..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
EmiDon11:
and what will you gain from it?

The fun of it
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by EmiDon11: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boogyman557:

anyways I de ASHAWOO house now, I just de use 1 cold Heineken and cigarette de hold body, at the same time, I de use eyes take find better slim ASHAWOO BANI to NACK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
thankGod say u no know her
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I de hold my self make I no go ASHAWOO house today but u see this picture wey u upload on top this cold weather!

I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house now now..

make I go dress up sharp Sharp!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
easy my guy

1 Like

Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by EmiDon11: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
illicit:

The fun of it
ok
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I don knack two ashawo now now
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Boogyman557: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I don knack two ashawo now now
Holly Gram cool lolz

for ur small mind..

Hausa people de call dis 1 Zukudie...

I de use am bring back my strength from ASHAWOO NACKING!

WTF MAN!

Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Rickmann: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
I know some ladys love wearing this,
as a guy if she was your wife will you like to see her dressing this way

Can't even go out with a casual female friend dressed that way.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool lolz

for ur small mind..

Hausa people de call dis 1 Zukudie...

I de use am bring back my strength from ASHAWOO NACKING!

WTF MAN!
Lolz that butter no full the bucket ni
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rickmann:

Can't even go out with a casual female friend dressed that way.
Shame will catch u
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Olumighty123(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Only when she turns an Ex Wife
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
If I ask my wife to dress that way, she will do it for me cos I fancy it and she believes me, for that fact... I go be her goat for that night. Holding her everywhere in the party

Give her confidence, give her love, give her self awareness and give her the reason to love you more cos she will build on your confidence on greeting people, societal manners, etc.

Ladies are not naturally bold unless they are spoilt by men. Don't spoil your wife.. teach her!!! She go make plenty sense.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by etrange: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
The answer would be NO. But sadly, many married men still leave their decently dressed wives at home to flirt with scantily dressed women like this.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Haakeem(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
EmiDon11:
Nope. I cant let jeon do this, Jeon is too decent to try this sh*t.
get sense.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by EmiDon11: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Haakeem:
get sense.
ok
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

not exactly bro....

bt sum women no dey try,like the ones 4 we area....a grl of 26yrs go dey behave like 46yrs old woman..

those grls jst make me dislyk wrapper.
Lol Tying wrapper is not bad naaaaaa sometimes we just want the body to be free.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Prisco4luv(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2022
For what...i will not support her to wear such, thats my own take
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Axis313(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
@ op,for my eyes only.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by chinwong(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Would love something sexy inside the house only but this exact type is too extreme for me unless you want me to be chasing you all around the house cos na every corner I go dey give you chop as my eyes and hands no dey Slack
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss

Ashweo cloth, Cha!
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by henndukwe18: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
only privately bt nt publicly
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2022
henndukwe18:
only privately bt nt publicly
Good
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by escapellee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
For Home /hotel service Massage .
*Deep Tissue
*Swedish Massage
*Nuru Massage .
*Erotic Massage .
For all pretty women and handsome men out there who would love to relax ,ease out stress and rejuvenate your sensuality ,alertness and high level of refreshnes .any where in Lagos /Abuja . Call 09055855092.

Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by BreakthroughCas: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
At home���
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by Cousin9999: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's not cute or acceptable anywhere. I question the judgement of a woman who wants to put it on.
Re: Will You Love If Your Wife Dress This Way (pix) by jericco1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss

Try update your picture
9 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Weapon Called Silence / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Having Sex with Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.