Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar (27101 Views)

British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by ade09oo: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anything Nairaland becomes boring, I will enter Ghana Up. Ghana. com
samguru66: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana. Nice load speed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by ade09oo: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
Mbbscentric14: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online. The site loads quick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Enumerator(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mtcheeww!
Maxymilliano:
Atikulated Atiku ...

The best man for the job
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:
I am Wikedly Atikulated
Ndi party anyi a eeh... grin grin

Emperor Wike on board...Give me give me pawa.. grin grin
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Emiya: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
big red flag... turkey is all I need to detect the presence of Isis in anything..
I am not voting Atiku ..no southerner that wants peace of mind will... smh
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by whirlout: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
This country is finished. Imagine Atiku or Tinubu taking the reigns of this country...nothing to offer but treasury looting and here we just see Egypt become the new darling of the West with gas supply and we are busy recycling corrupt or inept leaders including the slowpoke currently occupying that office.
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Aaseema: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by abiona36622: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
To give economic advice?Turkey of all countries?To give economic advice?Turkey of all countries?...
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by orisa37: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
HE IS AN INVESTOR IN TURKEY.
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Georgejeez: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigerians incoming President .

No be lawyer when make noise pass for court de win case
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by drstone1: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kwanza:
Turkish Ambassador to Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet visits Atiku Abubakar

E get why.....sponsors of terrorism want to know if it is going to be bizness as usual under a change of govt
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Zelenskyy(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2022
His next visit to Atiku may be in the Aso Rock Villa..
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by moskush1(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2022
PDP Is by far better and more considerate than APC. during PDP regime there was equal representation in terms of federal character Goodluck and obasanjo are all southerners so what point are you actual making
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Elidrisy20: 5:47am On Jun 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:
I am Wikedly Atikulated
this combo is dangerous
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by LekkiG: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2022
It very important to be educated.

Are u not tired of suffering??

quote author=Jostoman post=113832040]They came to see a Man that God wants to use to unite Nigeria. Atiku mr Unifier[/quote]
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by mceze(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113837683:

Thank you.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Stay blessed.

Stay blessed too. You hit the nail on the head. Nigeria is on the path of destruction. The youths are so docile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by Blesyn22(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113837683:

Thank you.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Stay blessed.

Well thought of and said but the fact you're a sadistic BMC wailer whom has selfishly failed to see the degenerated state NIGERIA has being for the past 7years irks me.

All because of your love for your darling daddy the country has been plunged to got chaos and abject poverty to the 4th generation after us is a total eye opener that the formation and operation of the APC is occultic and any sane human being who finds himself in that party will either become insane or a silent looter.

It is high time we took back our future in our hands in this Nigeria.

God in his infinite mercy and wisdom has saved us but it is left to each and every one of us to play our part in the actualization of that safety.

Get your PVCs, go out and vote on election days. Join hands with PETER GREGORY OBI to take NIGERIA back to the frontline.

We must not miss it again this 2023.

A very good morning to you all
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by bigyomite(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2022
He i can not Atikulated anything, shift jareeeee it is between APC and LP
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by walichenko: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
NNPC bidders
I Dey tell you
Re: Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar by walichenko: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sunofgod:
To give economic advice?

Turkey of all countries?
Still better than Nigeria, better than Egypt, and they are only after exploiting us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha / Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) / Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.