Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

You Sell Clothes,shoes,bag, Cosmetics And You Don't Make Enough Sales.... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Sell Clothes,shoes,bag, Cosmetics And You Don't Make Enough Sales.... (130 Views)

You Sell Clothes ? , Let Me Build You A Boutique Website , To Boost Your Busines / Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos) / Face Of Apple Cosmetics And Face Of Ozone Cosmetics Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Sell Clothes,shoes,bag, Cosmetics And You Don't Make Enough Sales.... by FavourAffiliate(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hii
You are welcome
Thank you for coming in to know what this is all about
My name is chiamaka Rachael mbawike
I'm an affiliate marketer
I teach people how to make money using their smartphone and currently I'm hosting a class for business owners who are finding it hard to make sales using their whatsapp
If you are finding it hard to make sales then this business class is for you
Hurry now to book a front seat before my class get filled up....

Send me a message on Whatsapp +2349055175547

(1) (Reply)

Super Gorgeous Hairstyle You Can Rock To Any Party ( Video) / Tailor Needed Urgently / 4 Note-worthy Suggestions To Find The Ideal Private Label Shirt Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.