Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay (69821 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2022
isan:
Lost my mum and dad before i turn a year old and yes i don't believe in any spiritual being because all my life has been shape by reality ...l
Interesting!. undecided

I didn't have what you would consider a loving relationship with either my dad or my mum growing up yet I had a yearning for something more than is available and known. I got answers to all those questions that plagued me longest only recently and this all unrelated to my relationship with my parents. undecided

There are many who grew up without a father or mother figure yet with a yearning for that which is beyond human knowledge and understanding. This view that our trust is God is dependent on the bond between father and child is generally unfounded. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Nnaa eeeh...Truth sha...

Till date my dad still reminisce the first time he set his eyes on me...He travelled on work duty when momsy entered labour..Returned few days after..to meet his first fruit in the hospital..lol

I asked him what was my reaction, he said I smiled and held his hands like his dad does..Nwoke bu detailed memory..grin

Ka m na akwado for my own turn...E go reach everybody wey dey prepared..cheesy

The love is spiritual. cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

The love is spiritual. cheesy
I just can't wait too long..

Na pampering sure for them.. cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

I just can't wait too long..

Na pampering sure for them.. cheesy

I choro I hu umu nwanne m? cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I choro I hu umu nwanne m? cheesy
Yea.. cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea.. cheesy

Okay.

Nuru online o, so that ka m wepu ya when you've seen it.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea.. cheesy

Ngwa lee na profile m.

Mee ka m mara ma gi hu ya.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ngwa lee na profile m.

Mee ka m mara ma gi hu ya.
Ahu la m ya...Ejima?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okay.

Nuru online o, so that ka m wepu ya when you've seen it.
Seen...Soo cute smiley
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Ahu la m ya...Ejima?

Yes.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Seen...Soo cute smiley

Right? cheesy

My brother loves them so much.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes.
Chai...my dream...First female or twin.

Ndi nke ozo wuru boys... smiley

Ha mara nma...Kedu onye ha yiri karia? Mummy ha ka o wu Daddy ha?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Right? cheesy

My brother loves them so much.
He must o...Me na pampering I go pamper sha.. grin

But I will train them in the smartest way with basic needs.

Hangout with them, snap pics without mercy grin grin grin

Anyway I pamper my Parents, ma ya fodukwa my fruit...cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Chai...my dream...First female or twin.

Ndi nke ozo wuru boys... smiley

Ha mara nma...Kedu onye ha yiri karia? Mummy ha ka o wu Daddy ha?

They look like our side of the family. With the hair and skin colour.

Their mum is light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

He must o...Me na pampering I go pamper sha.. grin

But I will train them in the smartest way with basic needs.

Hangout with them, snap pics without mercy grin grin grin

Anyway I pamper my Parents, ma ya fodukwa my fruit...cheesy

They love their dad so much, you have no idea. cheesy
My brother used to be this person that loved his space, but they came and changed that.

You remember that story that I told you about one child who always gets her father's slippers to welcome him home whenever she hears the sound of his car? It's one of them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

They look like our side of the family. With the hair and skin colour.

Their mum is light skinned.
Wow...The natural beauty is there...

Unu na adi hairy o kwa ya?

Children are bundle of joy.. smiley

During NYSC, when I was posted to my PPA. My employer's little daughter came and sat beside me, the woman was like Guy this is first in history for her daughter to come close to a stranger not to talk of touching me.. grin I told her It's a blessing.. cheesy

Another scenario, I once stopped at a shop to get something, the woman's little daughter ran and hug my legs...I lifted her up and the woman was shocked for some seconds..Like her daughter doesn't allow anyone touch her..except the her parents...

This two cases made me love Children the more..

They are cute, the innocence in saying their minds..

Their curiosity.

The never ending question and answer.. grin

Generally they are fun.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow...The natural beauty is there...

Unu na adi hairy o kwa ya?

Children are bundle of joy.. smiley
Yeah.

During NYSC, when I was posted to my PPA. My employer's little daughter came and sat beside me, the woman was like Guy this is first in history for her daughter to come close to a stranger not to talk of touching me.. grin I told her It's a blessing.. cheesy

Another scenario, I once stopped at a shop to get something, the woman's little daughter ran and hug my legs...I lifted her up and the woman was shocked for some seconds..Like her daughter doesn't allow anyone touch her..except the her parents...

This two cases made me love Children the more..

They are cute, the innocence in saying their minds..

Their curiosity.

The never ending question and answer.. grin

Generally they are fun.

If children are drawn to you, it means your aura is good.

Children and animals (dogs in particular) can detect bad aura in a person.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

They love their dad so much, you have no idea. cheesy
My brother used to be this person that loved his space, but they came and changed that.

You remember that story that I told you about one child who always gets her father's slippers to welcome him home whenever she hears the sound of his car? It's one of them. cheesy
Surely...Babies changes everything..

You must adjust to accommodate them..When they start coming.
And the girl child learn to love from that very little age.The love she get from her Dad is what she will reciprocate to her man when she grows to have one..And same love she will spread to her offsprings.

Yea..And I noticed, every child recognizes the sound of their parents ride..Car or motorcycle.

The bond between a girl child and her Dad is everlasting.

You know, your brother is in for enjoyment till eternity...Her daughters will always be there..

Just my dream.

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah.

If children are drawn to you, it means your aura is good.

Children and animals (dogs in particular) can detect bad aura in a person.
Thats cool...Unu ga a ma nma...Umu nwaanyi nwere hairy gene, ji a ma nma naturally without stress.

Yea..Thats true..At first sight one may think otherwise.. grin

E ji m agwa my friends si, I have a dual nature...The funny me,the too serious me..

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Surely...Babies changes everything..

You must adjust to accommodate them..When they start coming.
And the girl child learn to love from that very little age.The love she get from her Dad is what she will reciprocate to her man when she grows to have one..And same love she will spread to her offsprings.

Yea..And I noticed, every child recognizes the sound of their parents ride..Car or motorcycle.

The bond between a girl child and her Dad is everlasting.

You know, your brother is in for enjoyment till eternity...Her daughters will always be there..

Just my dream.

When their arrival was announced, after the whole excitement and all, my mum asked my brother elee 'ke wu Ada n'ime ha abuo?, and my brother was like does it matter? Ha abuo wu Ada. cheesy
Then my mum was like otu n'ime ha ga a torila ibe ya. Com'on ga juo doctor. grin
Thankfully, the doctor clarified and said it was the one with the hospital bracelet. Can you imagine? cheesy
And she's the one that always bring the slippers.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

When their arrival was announced, after the whole excitement and all, my mum asked my brother elee 'ke wu Ada n'ime ha abuo?, and my brother was like does it matter? Ha abuo wu Ada. cheesy
Then my mum was like otu n'ime ha ga a torila ibe ya. Com'on ga juo doctor. grin
Thankfully, the doctor clarified and said it was the one with the hospital bracelet. Can you imagine? cheesy
And she's the one that always bring the slippers.
cheesy cheesy Ndi mama and fighting for seniority..

They are Identical twins..To me ha abuo wu chaa Ada..Even though nature must seperate the senior from junior.. cheesy

Chai! Imagine nature just affirmed the Ada without stress.. smiley

Did you people made them know who is first and second?

Apart from them, unu enwere twin ozo na lineage unu? Either from paternal or maternal side?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy cheesy Ndi mama and fighting for seniority..

O kwesiri.
It matters to avoid confusion later on in life.

They are Identical twins..To me ha abuo wu chaa Ada..Even though nature must seperate the senior from junior.. cheesy

Chai! Imagine nature just affirmed the Ada without stress.. smiley

And nature did.
'Ke wu Ada took her place naturally as they're growing.
The things she does prove so.
Anya ruru ya ala karia the other one as little as she is.

Did you people made them know who is first and second?

I don't know if their dad did.
I doubt he did, but trust my mum. cheesy

Apart from them, unu enwere twin ozo na lineage unu? Either from paternal or maternal side?

Yeah. From my maternal side.
My mum is a twin. Her twin is a man though.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

O kwesiri.
It matters to avoid confusion later on in life.

And nature did.
'Ke wu Ada took her place naturally as they're growing.
The things she does prove so.
Anya ruru ya ala karia the other one as little as she is.

I don't know if their dad did.
I doubt he did, but trust my mum. cheesy

Yeah. From my maternal side.
My mum is a twin. Her twin is a man though.
True...It is just the length ndi mama goes to uncover a curiosity check... grin grin ya suru mma m eeh, anyi ga chigide ya ochi...And her check happens if anyone of us is keeping a babe..Ya a bia juwa onye ahu o wu onye grin grin

Chukwu ji eji Aka ya a hoputa Ndi Ada and Opara.

Wow...Likely all of you, I mean you and your siblings will have twin in your respective matrimonial homes ..Possibility is high.

My grandma had twin that didn't survive.

My uncle's wife had twins twice that didn't survive..

Funny enough both women had a baby girl that survived after all the disappointments, before the boys started coming.

I like twins..

Swetest scenario my first two girls.
Second, two boys...I am done...cheesy

Two pregnancy 4kids..God abeg o..grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

True...It is just the length ndi mama goes to uncover a curiosity check... grin grin ya suru mma m eeh, anyi ga chigide ya ochi...And her check happens if anyone of us is keeping a babe..Ya a bia juwa onye ahu o wu onye grin grin

Wow...Likely all of you, I mean you and your siblings will have twin in your respective matrimonial homes ..Possibility is high.

My grandma had twin that didn't survive.

My uncle's wife had twins twice that didn't survive..

Funny enough both women had a baby girl that survived after all the disappointments, before the boys started coming.

I like twins..

Swetest scenario my first two girls.
Second, two boys...I am done...cheesy

Two pregnancy 4kids..God abeg o..grin

First of all, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

The last part is so funny ehn grin grin
Ihe na a gu gi ni a nahu a gba na shop! Onye anya ukwu! grin

As for this part, Chineke choro I kpo onye ruru aruru-ala n'uwa ya mbo oku, ya e nye ya opara okuko. cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

First of all, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

The last part is so funny ehn grin grin
Ihe na a gu gi ni a nahu a gba na shop! Onye anya ukwu! grin

As for this part, Chineke choro I kpo onye ruru aruru-ala n'uwa ya mbo oku, ya e nye ya opara okuko. cheesy
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

I aim and hope for the best na...Even I don't get it, I will still cherish nke mu ji. cheesy

Noro kwa nga ahu..I ga noro nga chukwu emere m ya express for my wife...One pregnancy 4kids(Quadruplet)..cheesy
And that is all...

Onye hu zi nwunye m ya di ka o mu behu ofu sef.. cheesy

Lmao...kedu nke wu Opara okuko kwa?... grin grin
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

I aim and hope for the best na...Even I don't get it, I will still cherish nke mu ji. cheesy

Noro kwa nga ahu..I ga noro nga chukwu emere m ya express for my wife...One pregnancy 4kids(Quadruplet)..cheesy
And that is all...

Onye hu zi nwunye m ya di ka o mu behu ofu sef.. cheesy

Lmao...kedu nke wu Opara okuko kwa?... grin grin

So, I hubeghi Opara kposhi-kposhi that can't
take his place as the first son? cheesy
They're usually unreliable.

Remember one guy that "officially" relinquished his place as the first son one time here on nairaland, that's an Opara okuko. cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

So, I hubeghi Opara kposhi-kposhi that can't
take his place as the first son? cheesy
They're usually unreliable.

Remember one guy that "officially" relinquished his place as the first son one time here on nairaland, that's an Opara okuko. cheesy
Lmao...Opara kposhi-kposhi... grin grin

How did you learn all this deep Igbo language?
I am forced to ask?

You normally say when you were in the village..O nwere mgbe I no turu na ulo?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...Opara kposhi-kposhi... grin grin

How did you learn all this deep Igbo language?
I am forced to ask?

From my mum. cheesy

You normally say when you were in the village..O nwere mgbe I no turu na ulo?

Yes.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

From my mum. cheesy

Yes.
Wow...Your mom wu eeeh deeply rooted Igbo woman...

At what age ka i no turu ihe a? Did you stay upto 1yr na ulo?
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow...Your mom wu eeeh deeply rooted Igbo woman...

At what age ka i no turu ihe a? Did you stay upto 1yr na ulo?

She is.
We communicate mostly in Igbo.

Mgbe m ka wu nwata. I didn't stay up to a year straight.
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

She is.
We communicate mostly in Igbo.

Mgbe m ka wu nwata. I didn't stay up to a year straight.
Good...

No wonder..Mgbe ufodu you hardly give vibe of onye toro na mba..I taa ga Igbo language ka biscuit.. cheesy

Far better than ndi toro na ulo sef.

O foro i nu olu gi na Igbo... cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Good...

No wonder..Mgbe ufodu you hardly give vibe of onye toro na mba..I taa ga Igbo language ka biscuit.. cheesy

Far better than ndi toro na ulo sef.

O foro i nu olu gi na Igbo... cheesy

I really appreciate that cultural side of me, and I'm thankful to my parents (my dad especially) for that.
Embracing one's root sets one apart. It's like an accessory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.