Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,788 members, 7,798,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC (24461 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Very good.
I hope that they are mobilizing to throw out this evil apc back to the hell they came from.
The downfall of apc should be the prayer of anyone who has pity for this country.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by solmusdesigns: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Alaye rest.....
No dey conclude like that....
Many people bin dey wey be say them don put them for pending before.....

No be everybody dey unserious....

Na Nigeria we dey...

Delay is normal....

No dey tell us another thing, you register online and pick a date and time by your own self to scan

So which pending are you talking about

Except you mean collection date sha
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Antoeni(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
They Way Buhari Dealt With Nigerians Has Reset Their Bains to Get Their PVC

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Sholaco: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hahahahahaha i no fit laugh jare..
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Drillminded: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
To vote for the next oppressor. Nigerians dey kolo even you too.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
But wait oo, Nigeria is a confused country oo,they are urging the citizens to get their PVC with the little deadline they gave for election that is coming up NEXT YEAR, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by SOFTSKILL: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Niggars are become fierce grin grin

Peter obi or nothing....

We no dey vote agbado president grin grin grin grin

Yes oo city boy all the way

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by maziengr: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
You can see that the surge is all about the youths, they have suffered enough and now they want to use their hands and elect the president of their choice. Anyone trying to impose anybody on them will be sucidal. Youths have suffered alot in this country and the greedy and useless politicians don't care. This time, it is a fight to finish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin

APC really dealt with Nigerians.

The resolve to kick them out is what is propelling these last minute voter registration surge.

Peter Obi all the way

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by nameo: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
inoki247:
People and late hour registration even If INEC extends the registration for another 1 year people will still queue on the closing date....

This is different. This is very diffferent

Have there not been late registration before now? Have you seen any thing as massive as this

People are just tired.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

But the Jagaban to the rescue, he did in Lagos and can still do if for Nigeria as a whole

Jagaban kill you there!

Go and make him the Oba of Lagos. We sane Nigerians have said an emphatic NO to agbado president!

Come 2023, there's no amount of sophisticated rigging that is going to subvert the people's will. If they bring thugs, Nigerian youths will cast their votes with guns and cutlasses. But the way and manner we'll so booth out all things APC from the center is going to qualify as another world wonder!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by nameo: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antoeni:
They Way Buhari Dealt With Nigerians Has Reset Their Bains to Get Their PVC

Lolz

Even the northerners are still shell-shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by WibusJaga: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022

Wonder why this voter's card regis can not be done fully online especially for those who have captured their biometrics via BVN, NIN , SIM Card, NIMC, Driver's Licence, etc
All that is needed is to link your data to existing NIN database.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Holyness123: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
my pvc dey gidipka
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by SpecialEdition: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you are a Peter Obi supporter, remember that Atiku will get at least 5 to 10 million votes, same for Tinubu. If same numbers that voted APC and PDP do same again then it is maximum 28 million votes. Now we have at least 85 million PVCs and more to come. If everyone else votes Peter Obi. Then it will be nothing less than 30 million votes that nobody can rig for Peter Obi. Get your PVC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by WHITELIGHTER: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
HoneyBee23:
What's even wrong with Nigerians, why do we like rush hours everytime!

Not really like that.
The wave of optimism, awareness and desire is the cause...many didn't even want to register before, but the emergence of Atiku/Tinubu and Obi changed the narrative...there's sense of hope now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by okuta007: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is a clear indication that people are fed up of this current administration.

I see Peter Obi winning, I see Nigeria becoming great once again, I see Nigerians in diaspora coming back home to invest cos the country is now much better, I see American and European embassies in Nigeria empty, I see N1 becoming $1, I see electricity becoming constant, I see foreign investors creating jobs for out youths.

This I have seen.

Even Jisos no fit achieve this with the kingdom of Israel na Obi ? Abeg chill for the hyping - I am an Obi supporter but please tone down the hyping biko

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is a clear indication that people are fed up of this current administration.

I see Peter Obi winning, I see Nigeria becoming great once again, I see Nigerians in diaspora coming back home to invest cos the country is now much better, I see American and European embassies in Nigeria empty, I see N1 becoming $1 , I see electricity becoming constant, I see foreign investors creating jobs for out youths.

This I have seen.

I almost believed your prophecy, till I got to that point. undecided

Then again...
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by MiaBeer(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
There's now a PVC revolution in Nigeria. This is a good development, before we wake up to find out that someone sold Nigeria to Cameroun cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Starkz9898(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
some people go just open wa like say dem no dy this con3,this present administration dont even give people's time to do anything other than hustle sad.Because you had an easy life doesn't mean people are unserious!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by pacesetting: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Many of these people never wanted to vote, so were not bothered. But someone has changed their minds.
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by OscarJaden(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

oga rest abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by AlexBells(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

But the Jagaban to the rescue, he did in Lagos and can still do if for Nigeria as a whole
Jagaban is a regional champion

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by surevik(f): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Many have given up on our electoral process already.... The emergence of Peter Obi changed the narrative

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by solmusdesigns: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
OscarJaden:
oga rest abeg

Na by force

Abeg find your mate qoute
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by OscarJaden(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Na by force

Abeg find your mate qoute
make i no start with you this evening
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by InvertedHammer: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
/

GREAT AWAKENING!

People are tired of the same stories....the same senile deadwoods.

What will they campaign with? Fight corruption, fix roads, fix electricity, fix refineries! The same bullshit since 1999.

Those who criticized the lone voices against Buhari are also gnashing their teeth these days. Even BMC suckers have seen the purchasing power of their monthly stipends go to the toilet. grin

Nigeria needs a reset.

/
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by solmusdesigns: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
OscarJaden:
make i no start with you this evening

Nigga fvck off my mention Naa

Abi Na by force
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Tingotoe: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Niggars are become fierce grin grin

Peter obi or nothing....

We no dey vote agbado president grin grin grin grin
For president of the online twitter republic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. / German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.