Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police (74170 Views)

Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by ednut1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Social media needs to be regulated

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Drajah:
Small thing them go hala juju!! Mumu juju wey oyibo export go put for their glass museums chilling grin grin grin e no act!! grin grin

grin

Your brain is working fine.

I wonder how people believe that jazz nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

And why you mask the date/time naa
Cos Religion..God and juju nonsense don't exist... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by itoski(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bloggers are the ones tarnishing the image of this Country.
Lady journalism.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by OtemAtum: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Watch how they'll all come here and pretend they never believed it was juju to avoid looking stupid.

The 69 IQ is real. Most Nigerians are idiots.
Africans can believe anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by armadeo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
Makes more sense. I wonder how rumours start. Like someone in their right senses just made up a story and spread it. For what reason?

Illiterate bloggers naaa!!!

All for the clicks
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by dododawa1: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blogger Blogger Blogger
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whoever that is operating the moniker, @Islandlady is an ignoramus. We don't need such people on this forum. We need sound and sane minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Drajah(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin

Your brain is working fine.

I wonder how people believe that jazz nonsense.

I swear the thing dey tire me o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Panda7(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
which kind visa dem dey give witchcraft?? first post I thought it was those witchcraft we dey catch long time ago??
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by irunoko(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

Yu can go and fight for her bros since you are a police, judge and a first hand witness. Una go just dey reason like mumu.
It didn't occur to you that any gender is capable of violence
koledunmi fun e.yorubas say ibitoyeka ba ogbon nibe,Taba ba omugo nbe,oma'ndunyan but koledun mi fun E because O goh, ofenu hora.inu E bu,ori orun sa

Na me be her papa? Na me born am wey I go dey fight for am? I resemble human rights activist for your eye.o gbon Rara.

You wey be first hand witness,wey be her papa,wey be judge,tell us Wetin happen.

Ori ebaje
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Ifeanyimike123: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fake news everywhere damn bloggers
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by bizhop01: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland children of Lucifer lie's is their identity, they will always come here to cook fake news just to defend and promote their money launderer desperado Peter Obi, and ancestry dirty criminal buffalo like Tinubu and Atiku, along with their zoo president that have nothing to offer,

If you belong to this category in nairaland God and Allah will punish you.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos Religion..God and juju nonsense don't exist... grin
Wetin carry religion and God enter say you cover time of your supposed post. Make e no be wetin I dey think

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Omodua(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Here is the real story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1537132462228242432

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7179928/american-lady-regains-senses-yahoo#113830948
Liar! The woman has been under spell and after regaining consciousness, decided to quit the marriage. But agreed to follow the husband home until she went back to her country.
Please, don't deceive the public.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by slickbak(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:
go siddon. E no dey work, I don experience shot out with robbers wey bam up, all fall
Evil dey sha. No too drag am

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Wetin carry religion and God enter say you cover time of your supposed post. Make e no be wetin I dey think
Ooh I decided to blur it for reasons best known to me..if ya feel me edited it then ya can check my comment out on the other thread. grin
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

It could be anything, yes ! but how can a sane human believe that a Yahoo boy used jazz to bring an American to Nigeria?

Don't tell me you believe in jazz !
I don't believe in jazz rather but I know jazz works reason why Oxford dictionary term it voodoo...
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Omodua(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Here is the real story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1537132462228242432

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7179928/american-lady-regains-senses-yahoo#113830948
Liar! The woman has been under spell and after regaining consciousness, decided to quit the marriage. But agreed to follow the husband home until all arrangements are made to go back to her country.
Please, don't deceive the public.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by NessFortunate: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
sehin79:
The moment I heard the women speak I knew she wasn’t from CALI
dullards that could afford a domain. But becomes too lame and gulible to noticed the dutch accent of the woman. Onikure. Orzuors.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Wetin you dey think?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:
go siddon. E no dey work, I don experience shot out with robbers wey bam up, all fall
grin grin

How dem no go fall cheesy... How dem go take know if the gun juju works, no be after dem shoot dem? By then dem go don reach heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by nickyj19: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
bloggers and fake new are like 5&6 undecided
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by delpee(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
She doesn't look okay though. Probably she should seek help.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by einsteine(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....

Which of the Benin?

Benin City wey we stay for decades?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by flexyrule(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....
There's a man that owes me over N100 million. If Trabaye can recover even 50% of what he owes me, you will take 10% of whatever Trabaye recovers.

Deal

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by PureNigerian: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:

Yeye man, why not go find all the robbers in your state.

Una mumu don do
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh I decided to blur it for reasons best known to me..if ya feel me edited it then ya can check my comment out on the other thread. grin
Done...
But seriously why did you have to blur, I'm trying to think outside the box but the only thing reasonably popping up is that could be a mistake and wasn't intentional

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Aaseema: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Jesh093: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
"...Romours are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots..."
Z.K.A

1 Like

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by RaptorX: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
It was obvious the woman isn't an American from her accent.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Done...
But seriously why did you have to blur, I'm trying to think outside the box but the only thing reasonably popping up is that could be a mistake and wasn't intentional
Think more... keep guessing..I give you e Chance to guess why I blurred ;Dit..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / "Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.