Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police (74160 Views)

Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
chatinent:
Omo. Nigeria and peddling false news tho.

Nigera itself is a false rumour. It's always been rumoured to be a country, which it's not.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Nasir123(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
seguno2:

Was there not a time when Muslims and Christians were not the majority here? How did they become the majority?
What works did they do, and continue to do to remain the majority

We are talking about now my friend!
Nobody is talking about 300years ago.

You gaRiit!?
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Litmus: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
panini:
The key thing is to not be too quick to react to news seen online.

Yes, wait for proof. And, actually, due to the nature of the new media age, i.e social media, we Nigerians will be safer as a Nation if we all vow within that we will only decide on the varacity of any contentious news after a week's rumination.
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Wwwq: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by princewarri1985: 4:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Ghost1994:

I just read your comment on earlier post.

How I wish I can like that post for 1million likes… Nigeria with rubbish superstition.

A guy on Nigeria info 99.3 put 1m up for grab one time like that. He said and I quote “anybody who have juju should show up and prove it to him in open ground if it’s works, the person get 1 million”

You know what? Many people that called that day was just referring him to one villages to the other without credibility sources.

I don’t believe in juju but when you asked Nigerians if juju is real? they’ll referred you to over 200BC rumour of one Baba taju or uncle Uche.

I believe only in Humanity
in my village many years back when in ewohimi esan, a popular musician in benin called fabomo was suspended in the air with magic simply because he was greeting the benin elders in the occasion before greeting the esan elders, i was there live with my grand mother when it happened. Alot of esan people here will atest to dis
Re: The Truth About What Actually Happened To The White Woman In Badagry — Police by Dayvidblue: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You go like come Benin make I carry you trabaye....

Una go just dey form another thing for nairaland....
Tah! Abeg shift one side with this una juju nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.