Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating (43113 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by StagethemTVee: 3:27am On Jun 16, 2022
A young Nigerian man by the name of Ahmed has been busted for defrauding his elderly host in America less than 6 months after arriving in the country and their house.

Ahmed was using the social security number of his benefactor (an elderly man) to set up accounts and request various bank cards which he used for online purchases.

He is seen in the video initially denying after which he knelt down to beg claiming he was sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAuFUe_KE14

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by daddytime(m): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Demonic ingrate.

People like this never know what success or progress is all their lives.

Ingratitude is an unforgivable sin.

Some humans were not created to be successful it seems, because no matter how much you try to help them succeed, they might even pull you in with them to fail.

See him thief face.

He wants to get rich by cutting corners and off someone else's back even if that someone was his innocent benefactor, he doesn't mind wrecking their lives and credit rating because of his evil greed and the need to show off.

This is U.S where jobs yakpa oh.

Most times I just feel everything about Buhari isn't completely zero because he is leaving with a very beautiful and apt quote one of the best things he had ever created in his life, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" but out of respect for the many hardworking and resourceful Nigerian youths that I know, I would recoin it to be "Most Nigerian Youths Are Lazy".

Always looking to cut corners and calling it smartness...

That ain't smartness, it's pure evil, crookedness, and a wrong attitude to cultivate.

274 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Toneypen247(m): 4:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Too bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2022
ungrateful bastard. Jail him for 10 years and deport him after

89 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by thrillionaire(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2022
daddytime:
Demonic ingrate.

People like this never know what success or progress is all their lives.

Ingratitude is an unforgivable sin.

Some humans were not created to be successful it seems because no matter how much you try to help them succeed, they might even pull you in with them to fail.
wish I could like this 1000 times. We all must be very careful to always show gratitude. But this guy is really a "demonic ingrate". Why pay back someone's good with evil, why?!
I must check my life to be sure I'm grateful for even the smallest help or blessings received.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Human being............ We quickly forget the brains behind our success

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by chukwuibuipob: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
sad make dem report him and bundle his black,hairy ballz back to base

21 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by OgaTheTop2: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by BabaOfLagos: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
It takes discipline to understand and reciprocate gratitude the right way...

Are you still thinking of japa-ing?

See my topic!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
I will report him and make sure he is deported ..
I know the live anything for God to judge.
If he get another chance he will kill his helper straight away..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Zelenskyy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wahala for who try to help Yahoo Boy...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Jalinspy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Here to check name. Am not surprised though grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by money121(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Awon Omo Oju ori Ola ri

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
So pathetic, a graduate Nigerian yahoo guys, typical Yoruba Muslim, why embarrassing us for God sake?

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Lilchilz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chai, baba de use SSN apply for banks de run job himself. Self cash out of life lmao. Not so good sha. You don’t do that to your HELPER! it’s Bizarre

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by iCauseTrouble: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
angry
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by kasim155: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ungratefullness dey run for this guy blood oooo. 10 good cars, only you.

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by chukwuibuipob: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
angry sad Abeg! The host should do us a favor,send him back to his Village b4 he mistakenly kill the old man/sell his property .

I wonder how dey give pipu like this baztard visa and neglected the honest pipu sad?

E don go disgrace us there

Send him back to Village angry.

He is even a Ala* offsprings sad grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by NgNg09011617135(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omoope way up

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by josie96: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is exactly why Nigerians are seen as terrible people abroad.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ahmed was using the social security number of his benefactor (an elderly man) to set up accounts and request various bank cards which he used for online purchases.
He has all the opportunities to make a good future for himself, but he decides to be fraudulent, scamming not even others but his benefactors that gave him an accommodation over his head!
Shaking our heads in disbelief!

Never bite the fingers that fed you. NEVER!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by babasolution: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Nigerian man is an inept incompetent corrupt slob

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by judithjam: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
These are the people spoiling the name of Nigeria, heartless human taking advantage of elderly

[url=datanaija.com]When he easily can start vtu business and earn extral cash[/url]

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by OgaTheTop2: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
His village people followed him all the way to America. Just six months. This one is a raw yahoo basterd sad

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by kponkedenge(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
A crook will always be a crook.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Edge247: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is computer village ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.