Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag (101714 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ogbiwa: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
A Croatian striker who has been dubbed the "world's sexiest player" has retaliated.

Ana Maria Markovic is a striker for Grasshopper Club Zürich in Switzerland, yet the majority of stories about her have nothing to do with her on the field.

The 22-year-old has over 580,000 Instagram followers, and media exposure of the attacker frequently focuses on her appearance.

Markovic told 20 Minuten in Switzerland that she enjoyed the moniker 'world's most attractive footballer,' but that sexy was a step too far.

When asked about a recent article in Serbia that referred to her as a "blonde bombshell," she responded: "I like publications that referred to me as the most beautiful footballer or one of the most beautiful because hearing that I am attractive makes me happy."

"But then there were newspaper pieces describing me as the sexiest footballer in the world. That didn't sit well with me. Because of my family, too."

"I believe you should be cautious about what you write about others... However, it wasn't all horrible."

She went on to say that she dislikes being judged only on her appearance and that many people had approached her under false pretenses.

"A lot of people posing as managers wrote to me, and I understand precisely what they want from me," she explained.

"They've never seen me play football and simply observe me from the sidelines. That is a tremendous pity in my opinion.

"Such people, I believe, should learn more about me and see what I can do in footballing terms.

"Many have also made me feel like I'm attractive simply because they think they can earn money off of me on social media."

Markovic was just called up to the Croatian national team, and she believes her appearance had nothing to do with her selection. When asked if this was a possibility, she said: "No, everything went smoothly with the national team.

"They gave me a professional vibe and used YouTube footage to analyze my footballing performance. Those in charge at the Croatian Federation performed an excellent job."

When asked why she chose Croatia over Switzerland, where she had lived for many years, she explained: "I don't even have a Swiss passport, to be honest. That's why, despite the fact that I'll apply for a passport soon, I won't be able to play for Switzerland right now.

"However, I would have picked Croatia regardless. I wore a Croatia jersey since I was a kid. Playing for this country means a lot to me."

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e5a377beb53305e3e23269ec34633d0f?client=news

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by ArchiLimited: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax.

Meanwhile, If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

427 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by paulolee(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
very beautiful...she can easily be the first female footballer to get married to a famous footballer..
d likes or neyma, pogba, depay, boateng for no allow her focus on football assuming she playing for a club in one of Europe big leagues
dey would always see d need to watch her games, take her out on dates n spend nites with her in their Mansion n simply say its football n tactics discussion going on, before we know, her form go drop...

150 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by paulolee(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone.
she looks too soft n fragile to play football....if bea fine n soft like dis for super falcon team, Our oga them go jus tell her to quit football, find one soft sporting post give her, she go just de train bt not allowed to play matches so she would be always fit n available for our oga to de chop steadily wen needs arises.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Rastaramsey(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2022
This lady is really beautiful.....

Omo she no need dey play football jare grin grin grin

Make she go become model....

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Rastaramsey(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2022
paulolee:

she looks too soft n fragile to play football...

80% of women playing football are soft and fragile......

Women football doesn't really require strength.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Soulsymbol99: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Omo these croatians dey fine die oooo grin even their former presido na babe cheesy

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by paulolee(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I understand but this one no even be like baller, I dnt tink dis babe can adapt to the type of rigorous loading n training dt our super falcons do go tru dt make dier physique looks like dt of a male footballer..

6 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by robinso01(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2022
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by VeryWickedGoat: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is her ass?
Sexy my prick!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by beautyhd: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Her legs easily gave her away as a sports lady, she is beautiful still.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by oz4real83(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Even non-football fans will flock the stadium because of her cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Patrickker(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2022
robinso01:
She is beautiful though,bt not the sexiest. Na that james reece sister dey enter my eyes.
You're joking right?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
She's pretty

5 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2022
paulolee:

I understand but this one no even be like baller, I dnt tink dis babe can adapt to the type of rigorous loading n training dt our super falcons do go tru dt make dier physique looks like dt of a male footballer..

Ever watched her play or just judging from looks? undecided

Also do you know race, genes and poverty are some factors that make some of our falcons look so manly? Because Nigerians (female ballers) doing well outside the country don't look so manly undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by do4luv14(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:

bros no reason that talk abeg, it will surprised you, when you see some of our African female footballers, bullying their Male for field

14 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by robinso01(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Patrickker:
You're joking right?
Damn not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by obinna58(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is ass reviews?
Na fine face we go Chop?

6 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Women and their unnecessary defense
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Shalommy(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Yeah, she is damn beautiful and flexible.. Chaii

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by blingxx(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Omo these croatians dey fine die oooo grin even their former presido na babe cheesy

I remember her .. their president na one kain better milf with nice shape grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by porthouse7(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
This 1 Sabi play ball so

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Richy4(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
I wanted to check something at the back of her legs...if I no see am then she's what they said she is.. embarassed
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by maxwell530(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
She's beautiful but not that sexy
Alisha Lehmann is more sexy

2 Likes

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
maxwell530:
Ehn en.. Na this one i bin one drop too. Even Johnny sins upload her on tiktok.. This one come get nyash..
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by idris646(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
her yansh no reach kelly own sef.
signing out grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by wiseone28: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
She is right
Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by Maicraze20: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
maxwell530:
that babe make sense

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by OluwafuntoAK(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is

1 Like

Re: Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag by seunny4lif(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Cameroon defenders tackling her like this
ArchiLimited:
Just hope she doesn't play Cameroon national team. After those their male looking defenders handle her, all the beautiful and sexiest will be gone then she can relax

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.