Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (36303 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SpecialEdition: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
South East voted PDP and PDP betrayed them. Wike held PDP together and Atiku came and scattered everything. Let's watch how long Wike will hold his peace.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by St0rm(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:
You know him better than Mbaka?

The same mbaka that said buhari will lead us to the promised land? Abi you dey whine me ni
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Xbobtage:
Him being a stingy man is why I am voting for him. A stingy/financially prudent man is exactly what we need RIGHT NOW for this country to move forward. No more wastage, 1 Billion per month to feed ghost school Children. 1.9 Trillion to build free train in Niger Republic. All that madness, needs a stingy man to stop it.

The two current Major problems this country has is Cost of Governance and Corruption. As a poor country that is lacking the most basics of infrastructure we do not and can not afford to have 48 ministers each costing billions a month just to run their office, and over 50 special assistants requiring hundreds of millions a month, Ambassadors to every unnecessary country on earth requiring hundreds of millions a month, then another set of 40 something state level commissioners per state and 50 something Special advisers per state. If a lot of these offices are merged into fewer offices, Nigeria will be saving trillions per year and then those longterm politicians without Political appointments will be forced to enter the labor market and open businesses with their loot, thereby creating more employment. Only a stingy man at heart can understand and create this ripple effect, Obi is that man.

Obi is not just a stingy man with 150 cows and no Academic Qualification, but he is a Mega Business man, a wealth creator, Largest Shopping center in Rivers State, One of the largest Shopping Center in Abuja amongst many other Multi Billion Naira companies, Former MD of Fidelilty Bank, turned the Bank into One of Nigerias Biggest. Peter Obi is an Alumni of some of the Top Higher institutions on the planet, Harvard Business School, the London School of Economics, Columbia Business School, the International Institute for Management Development, Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, Business School of Oxford University, Business School of Cambridge University. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put it. And a stingy man because of his nature will automatically make it very difficult for corruption to thrive. If the Nigerian Military is receiving the right funding that it deserves, trust me Bokoharam and other terrorist groups in Nigeria will feel the difference. Even a lot of these terrorist and criminals you see disturbing the peace in Nigeria is caused by poverty and economic frustration. A better funded military machine and better economy is how we fight them.

Lastly, Peter Obi is a simple man, if you are a frequent flier in Nigeria, you would/could have met him as an ex governor at the airport carrying his own bag standing alone in queue like every other nigerian. Just like Dangote used to be in the 90s and 2000s. He is the only other ex-governor or High profile nigerian politician that you would have met doing that. As an older man, that is what I want my children to see, copy and emulate. We want our children to know that there is Honour in simplicity. Thats how we fight against this need to be an oppressor and Yahoo Yahoo mindset amongst our youths, by empowering simple people to leadership positions.

Good write up. But one thing I did not agree here is that Obi is a stingy man.
I have a friend a who work at international airport in Lagos as a security guard. He said in those days when Mr Obi arrived at the airport, he will make sure he puts a smile on there face and that he is a very generous man. Am surprise reading these here that he is a stingy man.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Really
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
InansBobo:
His deeds are out there!
we no see am o
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by MrJah(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Am from Aji, Enugu Ezike. Peter came all the way from Anambra and renovated some classroom blocks at one the secondary schools in my village. Mbaka is from Enugu but has never done anything for my community. He doesn't even have any reasonable house in his Father's compound. The step Mum is living in shanties and he has the temerity to talk about Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

You actually believe he'll be president.

grin

Lame...
PO is nothing but everyday on nairaland...

You people are so smart you're starting to confuse yourselves
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Obi is a thief.

Choose your thief and stop disturbing the rest of us.

See...
Go make thread for your guy n stop spamming threads with your tartar filled diatribes

Go pump your drug lord n stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

You actually believe he'll be president.

grin
Deal With It...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Arielle:

Why does it annoy you, though? He has chosen who he wants to support. You choose yours and stop accusing him of the same thing you are doing.

You're giving him too much credit
He's not that smart
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
He’s not the man

Peter Obi is just like Buhari 2.0 shocked shocked

Just stupid
Complete misuse of data
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Welcome to nairaland 2023
Where a politician being stingy is seen as a bad thing. A possible lane of attack

Of all things, this is what they choose..smh
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Just stupid
Complete misuse of data
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??��

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by aimmoney9: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
unitedigboworld:
I'm happy that mbaka is Supporting Peter Obi it shows that Peter Obi is the messiah Nigeria is looking for. Any politicians that mbaka support turn to be a monster to Nigeria. He supported Buhari against Goodluck, Nigeria are still regretting today. He supported uzodinnma against Ihedioha Imo people never come out of that disaster today. Mbaka have lost all the respect I have for him .
Yes, tinubu supported buhari and he bacame a monster to Nigerians...... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Obi is a thief.

Choose your thief and stop disturbing the rest of us.
What did he steal from you and can you give accurate details of what he stole and if he did steal,why not call EFCC to probe or investigate him
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

No be toys dey inside
Don't try who get might pass you boy
You go collect well well

IK International is nobody's victim
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by sparko7453(f): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Cos ur mbaka thie**f na him wife ? Gullible followers
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

LTC
Split your shit down to the white meat

Now back your amateur comedy routine..

You ain't tryna see that Draco

I'd pay your ticket if you really about that action
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

LTC
Split your shit down to the white meat

Now back your amateur comedy routine..

You ain't tryna see that Draco

I'd pay your ticket if you really about that action
last nigga dissed me dropped, nigga so do not test me
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's not a crime to be prudent with limited resources.

You can call it wathever you want. Na you sabi!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by SupremeSpecimen: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
last nigga dissed me dropped, nigga so do not test me

Aspiring rapper actor or comedian?
You're doing well
Keep practicing
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by thatigboman1: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

what exactly does mbaka know? That Peter obi didn't come and give millions in donation to his church. That one na talk? Thunder fire mbaka.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Oyolohi24: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Mbaka that knows him says he's stingy.

I don't know why this annoys you.

grin
But u know all ibos are for Peter. Leave mbaka to himself alone pls
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Aspiring rapper actor or comedian?
You're doing well
Keep practicing
cap-ass, yap-ass, battery-in-the-back-ass you know you ain’t built like that?? Okay play and get your ass smashed
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Golan007:

So,, how much of Peter Obi does Fr. Mbaka know??
And how did he get to know that much of Peter Obi.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.