Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child (35354 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Deal with the daughter if you can, Reno Omokri must come home now..
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Mystic216: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Mumu Reno
Come arrest am yourself make boys reason you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by lanre4411(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
What is all this trolling self?
I always tell people but most people think it's a joke
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by wewe1(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Uhmm!
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Must Reno talk about everything. Too much talks brings disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
500dollars.. Does he think we are cheap or something? Simple thing, report the comment

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Oduskid111: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
What is all this trolling self?
na me day threaten him pikin

make una con catch me
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by ibechris(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
As if DSS will ever take him serious.

Reno cannot enter Nigeria and not be arrested by this present govt.

He has seen his mate.
When he was comparing people with failures what does he think.

Now he is having hot with an unknown man. That one na him wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by BlueAir: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
undecided he didn't post it for cruise. He only typed the kind of sick personality most Nairaland men and Nigerian men have towards women.. have u seen d comments of most of them? Fuckkk and dump them. She's not yours so far she's ur gf. Na ur turn,my turn dey come. I'm not justifying these women,they also don't use their head hence d degradation by Nigerian men. But that full that messed with Reno with his sick nature should be made a scape goat of. I wish Reno success
blazingblender:
Guy man don enter trouble
But people Sha try and be mindful of the kind of things you post for cruise
But shey na Reno first start am ...
When he was lambasting he never knew he had a daughter to protect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Truvelisback(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
paradigmshift:
Foolish Reno..
He isn't foolish, he is a Caring Dad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Ghester: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
He should deactivate his account or remove all his pictures from it.

I love his reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Wizpa(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by SHINJA: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
This same idiot that supported the killing of Deborah ...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Emeraldkeko(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
So what is the full name of DSS
Morgan9:
Foolish reno is now tagging department of state security for some one in niaja..

He should have come down to Nigeria and officially report to DSS make hand touch am
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by waziri4biz: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
Guy man don enter trouble
But people Sha try and be mindful of the kind of things you post for cruise
But shey na Reno first start am ...
When he was lambasting he never knew he had a daughter to protect
Reno didn't do anything wrong to warrant a fanatic of Obi threatening his child... Obi supporters are creating enemies for him daily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by stevonics: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
He will marry her
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Engrr(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
......And it is only $500 that he can offer? Mumu man!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Mtchew. Only $500? Is that how much she is worth to you? Baba make am $5k make I carry am come your gate for abroad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by zadokchidi: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno...pay before service
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
What kind of a maniac fooooool threatens a little child
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Naniron: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Hello, welcome to the sweatcoin community to get started with making money from walking - click on the link accept the invite and register. Reply with done to start a conversation and get more bonus.

To get started register here: https:///w_alk

Happy walking and earning.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Kingozymandias(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Ever since IPOB pigs joined Peter obi campaign. They has turn it to Do or die affair. Go to Twitter and see things for yourselves, even here on Nairaland. Bunch of evil people.

While I want Obi to loose you are s liar Tinubu supporters are the most hateful breed of humans I have ver seen

You guys are despicable and hateful

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by zadokchidi: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Pay before service
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NaijaCowFarm: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Morgan9:
Foolish reno is now tagging department of state security for some one in niaja..

He should have come down to Nigeria and officially report to DSS make hand touch am

Abi ooo! Reno, please come home to sign the complaint form or forever KEEP QUIET!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2022
But Reno insults other people's parents

He insulted Tinubu, Peter Obi , Buhari and other top politicians

Why is he crying like a fool

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Ubdavis(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2022
So he can be provoked??. Then he should watch what he says

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by Nonexisting: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Foolish Reno. So his daughter worth is only 500 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by E2000: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2022
The DSS Protects only the rich or act if the rich ask them to.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Guyman02:
Reno is a troll, but the guy should be trolling back at him against his candidate Atiku and leave family members out of the madness.
The guy doesn't need troll back at him against his candidate Atiku. All the guy needs to do is to promote his own choice. Simple. Why Are you people always like this. Kwankwaso is far more popular than Obi and I've never seen any of his supporter threaten or insult anybody.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Army Urges Public Not To Panic During Movement Of Troops, Equipment / “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.