Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, (33048 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Three Options On The Table After The 2022/23 Season / 2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Dates For Season 2022/23 English Premier League,uefa Champions ,world Cup And FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Caseywilliams(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
I REBUKE ALL THE POWER AND PRINCIPALITIES OF GAMBLING THIS SEASON IN JESUS NAME
Lie lie....if you no still see 5 odds knack if season start even as you Don pray this prayer eeeehhhh.... If you miss am make i bend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by osazsky(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Man city boss them are not spending those money u see them spending because of epl. They want the champions league that's why they went went to get Pep and are spending so heavily every transfer market.

And you can't call a league where the champion have to wait for the final day of the season before being crown champion a farmers league.
oga leave our spending..the owners are not complaining...as if liverpool gets their player free..season never start una don spend 150m cuz of ordinary Carling cup...na so man u complain until I find research and discovered mou actually spend more than pep in signings and salaries..who bUys a keeper and one defender for over 170m wat are they defending.that money can buy the whole of spurs team

Only arsenal fans have the moral right to point fingers to pep.
If u are n0 arsenal fans.bros shift

1 Like

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by osazsky(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

No dey mumu ya'self... We know you as arsenal Fanboy.
No dey hide dey shade Liverpool. Abi, you no dey proud of Ass_nal
QuadCrippple fan wat is ur gain now...Carling cup fa cup..shift arsenal way u dey laf has more than 20..liverpool when they manage to get their only epl in thie4 entire life internet exploded..pls dont take me back to 1872 when Aston villa and Nottingham forest won the European league back to back..I said one epl ..Google is ur friend..arsenal has more epl than u guys very funny clowns
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by megamank(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Wetin concern devil for football na!? undecided
All these religious mofo...

All these bad predictions mofos...
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Realguyman1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
oga leave our spending..the owners are not complaining...as if liverpool gets their player free..season never start una don spend 150m cuz of ordinary Carling cup...na so man u complain until I find research and discovered mou actually spend more than pep in signings and salaries..who bUys a keeper and one defender for over 170m wat are they defending.that money can buy the whole of spurs team

Only arsenal fans have the moral right to point fingers to pep.
If u are n0 arsenal fans.bros shift
Bro, first of all I'm Chelsea fan and not Liverpool.

Which team did you said they bought a defender and a goal keeper for over 170m?

Bro, Pep have been spending heavily since he came to man city and no other coach have spend as much as that dude.

Do you know that among all the players that pep met in city 2016, it is only Debruyne and Sterling that are the only players left? The guy done buy buy tire.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by osazsky(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Realguyman1:

Bro, Pep have been spending heavily since he came to man city and no other coach have spend as much as that dude.

Do you know that among all the players that pep met in city 2016, it is only Debruyne and Sterling that are the only players left? The guy done buy buy tire.
van dyke 85m Baker Anderson 75m...when u point fingers u are pointing at yourself and how is ur 100m lulaku doing..when u guys talk at times we begin to think that your players fall from d sky.no need to mention man u..like I said leave pep alone stop complaining for shake Mansour its no news again that these owners gives pep 200m every season after he wins d EPL .so the sooner u start leaving with this reality the better for u..city is a force and this culture is not ending g soon.una go wail tire..I pray he extends beyond 2026 this season..una go cry una go tire..eyeah
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
QuadCrippple fan wat is ur gain now...Carling cup fa cup..shift arsenal way u dey laf has more than 20..liverpool when they manage to get their only epl in thie4 entire life internet exploded..pls dont take me back to 1872 when Aston villa and Nottingham forest won the European league back to back..I said one epl ..Google is ur friend..arsenal has more epl than u guys very funny clowns
Finally you accept your failure of a club Ass_nal.
still don't even know your club history. 20 what!? EPL!? Wake up Joseph you don to go dream ooh... cheesy
Remind me when last you enter champions league not even when you won it.... tongue
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
donkarma:

With this your English?

Phoool.. na autocorrect change am from win to won..
I didn't even notice till you tried to mock your MODA.

Ediot.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by osazsky(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Finally you accept your failure of a club Ass_nal.
still don't even know your club history. 20 what!? EPL!? Wake up Joseph you don to go dream ooh... cheesy
Remind me when last you enter champions league not even when you won it.... tongue
1 epl upon all ur billions...u spent more than 3b dollars in 30 years for one local epl cup spits
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
megamank:

Awon pastor wey dey gamble undecided
Stay away from gambling Mr Preacher.... lipsrsealed
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
1 epl upon all ur billions...u spent more than 3b dollars in 30 years for one local epl cup spits
Big clubs spend the cash.... We no be Ass_nal
When last you enter UCL Final I won calculate something!? undecided

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Soso990240(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Emola12:
oga stop wynin ur self, nah man u and arsenal go drag am next season
Small yasshh de shake oo cheesy. Them go first make top 4 first before dem go talk of winning the league.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by osazsky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Big clubs spend the cash.... We no be Ass_nal
When last you enter UCL Final I won calculate something!? undecided
then stop complaining of city buying the league it's not ur money.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Realguyman1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
osazsky:
van dyke 85m Baker Anderson 75m...when u point fingers u are pointing at yourself and how is ur 100m lulaku doing..when u guys talk at times we begin to think that your players fall from d sky.no need to mention man u..like I said leave pep alone stop complaining for shake Mansour its no news again that these owners gives pep 200m every season after he wins d EPL .so the sooner u start leaving with this reality the better for u..city is a force and this culture is not ending g soon.una go wail tire..I pray he extends beyond 2026 this season..una go cry una go tire..eyeah
Bro van dike was not bought for 85m neither was Alison bought for 75m. And for Lukaku, just forget about that dude, because the person that trigger that transfer for Chelsea really made a huge blunder, because Lukaku was not the striker Chelsea needed. The guy is a complete waste of money.

And the one u kept on saying man city dominating the league, pep making the league a farmers league. What will u now say about man united dominance from the 90s to 2000s? Man city haven't did half of what man u did then, and u are already raising shoulder for them.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Soso990240(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Those one na story oga.

Wetin make am u come believe say Liverpool go reach champions league final and go finish 12 for league table? Say wetin happen?

And why do guys always like hyping man city to win the champions league every season? Even though e clear for una eye say them still dey learn?

It has been 6yrs now since Pep took over man city, and the new season will make it his 7 season. And in all this seasons, Pep have been given all the financial support he needs to win the champions league.

Up till now, what's stopping Pep and man city from winning the champions league?
In that same 6years, Man City is the most successful club in England.. In that 6 years, Pep has won more trophies than any other coach in england . How much has Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea spent in that 6 years and who is more successful?
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Wizywiz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Antoeni:
Delete One
abeg remove golden morn abi na silver morn angry grin
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Soso990240(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Realguyman1:

have u seen ur dumb analysis? among the players Pep Met its only Sterling and Debryne that is still in the squad... that's because part of his Contract gave him the power to buy the players he want and sell the ones he doesnt want. He sold even City Key players like Yaya Toure ,Zabaletta, etc even Joe Hart. Do you expect him to use players that wont play to his Pattern? ok.. Just name a big player Pep bought... Clubs and Coaches already see Pep as a football tactician thats why they increase the price tag of any player he goes for. Tell me if u've heard of Rodri, Ederson, Gabriel Jesus, Zinchenco, Sane, Larpote or Cancelo before they came to City. I bet most of these City players would still be average players if they were not playing under Pep.. abi Didnt Debruyne play under Pellegrini? what did he play?
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by BrodahEmmah2030: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Manchester United will win the premier league, Europa league and FA cup this season.

1 Like

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by uunwanaobong3: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
UNCONVINENCE FACTS: opta

AT THE AGE OF 21:-

Christiano Ronaldo scores; 55 goals in 233 games (0.23 goals per game ratio).

Lionel Messi scores; 80 goals in 179 games (0.47 goals per games ratio).

Erling Haaland Scores; 135 goals in 182 games (0.74 goals per games ratio)

I PRESENT TO YOU ERLING BRUTE (BRUTality) HAALAND for total and complete destruction of premier league.

3 Likes

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by 77star: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
UNCONVINENCE FACTS: opta

AT THE AGE OF 21:-

Christiano Ronaldo scores; 55 goals in 233 games (0.23 goals per game ratio).

Lionel Messi scores; 80 goals in 179 games (0.47 goals per games ratio).

Erling Haaland Scores; 135 goals in 182 games (0.74 goals per games ratio)

I PRESENT TO YOU ERLING BRUTE (BRUTality) HAALAND for total and complete destruction of premier league.
and Mbappe?
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Yinksy09(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Can’t wait for the premier league to start
Purchase the Oraimo long lasting Freepods 3

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
osazsky:
then stop complaining of city buying the league it's not ur money.
Leave city alone.
You won jump from ass_nal go city na!? You no get any thing good to talk about your ass_nal again!? cheesy
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Realguyman1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Soso990240:
have u seen ur dumb analysis? among the players Pep Met its only Sterling and Debryne that is still in the squad... that's because part of his Contract gave him the power to buy the players he want and sell the ones he doesnt want. He sold even City Key players like Yaya Toure ,Zabaletta, etc even Joe Hart. Do you expect him to use players that wont play to his Pattern? ok.. Just name a big player Pep bought... Clubs and Coaches already see Pep as a football tactician thats why they increase the price tag of any player he goes for. Tell me if u've heard of Rodri, Ederson, Gabriel Jesus, Zinchenco, Sane, Larpote or Cancelo before they came to City. I bet most of these City players would still be average players if they were not playing under Pep.. abi Didnt Debruyne play under Pellegrini? what did he play?
Guy, me and the guy I quoted have been arguing since about football and know of us insulted each other. If u know u can't do without insult, please do not quote me.

You are asking if I head of Laporte, Rodri, Ederson, Sane and even Cancelo ( Cancelo that was well know in Juventus) before pep bought them. Bro aside Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko the other players you made mention of were already making big names for themselves where they where, before pep decided to spend the cash on them.

Did you know how much man city spent on each of those players? I could even remember then, that Chelsea was even battling with city for the service of Laporte when he was in Valencia, and u said he was not heard of.

And u even went ahead to make mention of Debruyne who already made huge success with Wolfsburg before city decided to spend the cash on him. And Debruyne played very well under Pellegrini in his first season, just that Leicester city were the team on board that season and he only managed to play under Pellegrini just for one season.

So bro, get ur analysis right before countering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Realguyman1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Soso990240:
In that same 6years, Man City is the most successful club in England.. In that 6 years, Pep has won more trophies than any other coach in england . How much has Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea spent in that 6 years and who is more successful?
How is man city the most successful club in England in the last 6yrs?
Explain?
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by megamank(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Awon pastor wey dey gamble undecided
Stay away from gambling Mr Preacher.... lipsrsealed

See u.... Gambling ke.. I watch football and love football doesn't make me a gambler.... I am too busy and informed to gamble with anything... Or do u gamble? Please stop if you do...
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
megamank:

See u.... Gambling ke.. I watch football and love football doesn't make me a gambler.... I am too busy and informed to gamble with anything... Or do u gamble? Please stop if you do...
Only you don cast yourself no dey find where to shook head put. lipsrsealed
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by megamank(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Only you don cast yourself no dey find where to shook head put. lipsrsealed

How? Did I ever stated that I gamble anywhere? Or u just presumed that anyone that loves football or support a team surely gambles... Please if you are a gambler repent ... It eats up your resources more than replenishment
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Athemisia: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
megamank:

Gambler undecided who give you bad prediction!?
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Soso990240(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Realguyman1:
Guy, me and the guy I quoted have been arguing since about football and know of us insulted each other. If u know u can't do without insult, please do not quote me.

You are asking if I head of Laporte, Rodri, Ederson, Sane and even Cancelo ( Cancelo that was well know in Juventus) before pep bought them. Bro aside Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko the other players you made mention of were already making big names for themselves where they where, before pep decided to spend the cash on them.

Did you know how much man city spent on each of those players? I could even remember then, that Chelsea was even battling with city for the service of Laporte when he was in Valencia, and u said he was not heard of.

And u even went ahead to make mention of Debruyne who already made huge success with Wolfsburg before city decided to spend the cash on him. And Debruyne played very well under Pellegrini in his first season, just that Leicester city were the team on board that season and he only managed to play under Pellegrini just for one season.

So bro, get ur analysis right before countering.
wait, u said Cancelo that played just 25 games for Jeventus, u said he was popular? U said Rodri was popular? Mehhnn i can't argue with u.
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Soso990240(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Realguyman1:
How is man city the most successful club in England in the last 6yrs?
Explain?
income generation and trophies won . City is leading
Re: 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, by Realguyman1(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Soso990240:
wait, u said Cancelo that played just 25 games for Jeventus, u said he was popular? U said Rodri was popular? Mehhnn i can't argue with u.
Oga was it not just one season he spent at Juventus? And he was also affected with injury that same season. So how many games do you now want him to play? Don't forget he was also fantastic for Valencia too and even when he went on loan at inter Milan. I only use Juventus because that was where he played last before man city bought him. And even despite the injury worry, he was still very good for Juventus anytime he played.

And that of Rodri oga, just forget it. Though he played just one season with atl Madrid, Rodri was doing well for himself at Villarreal before Atl Madrid bought him. How can u said someone who was established in the middle of atl Madrid midfield was not doing well?

You are even telling me you can't argue with me, when most of you spent your time watching the English premier league every weekend and think everything start and end with england. And anybody that is not in the English premier league or in top club like Bayern, Barca and Madrid are not popular, abi?

Did you know how much man city paid for the service of Cancelo and Rodri? Even man city have to add Danilo on the Cancelo deal. If they were not big boys already, tell me, why will man city paid that kind of huge amount for their services?

Bro there is really no need arguing with you anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President / I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Buhari To Scrap Sports Ministry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.