Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat (18731 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Indispensable85(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Labour party will not win a single state.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by mascot87(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:
APC and PDP shouldn't care about Anambra. Infact, they should spend least of their budget for campaigning in the South East and concentrate more in the South West and North. Peter Obi will win by more than a 95% margin there because the non-Igbos in the SE are less than 5%.

The non-igbo in south east is as a result of poverty in the SE. If people that have ruled you including peter Obi have done a good job and made SE a habitable region, the level of foreigners will be almost equal to the number of indigenous people because it would be a choice of destination. You just proved that igbo leaders are failures. You all run to Lagos and other parts of SW and the North to go and hustle then in December, you run to your poverty land to go and buga yet you people insult the leaders that have made Lagos and other SW state habitable and prosperous for you and you kinsmen.
Anyway, Peter Obi can't rule Nigeria and that's just the fact
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Oplomo: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

Sorry I think differently. Anambra is not the best state in Nigeria. Lagos is.

Lagos was FEDERAL capital for more than 70 years, infact many whites I met on an international trip still think it is.

Ibrahim Badamosi Bridge (3rd mainland) bridge, Murtala mohammed airport etc were all built will resources accrued from other regions in Nigeria.

We should be comparing Iragbiji with Agulu if you are honest.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:
APC and PDP shouldn't care about Anambra. Infact, they should spend least of their budget for campaigning in the South East and concentrate more in the South West and North. Peter Obi will win by more than a 95% margin there because the non-Igbos in the SE are less than 5%.
The very first unbiased informed comment I am seeing in Nairaland.
Anybody that thinks PDP will get even 10% of the vote in South East is a joker.
PDP pulled weight in 2019 election because Easterners saw Atiku/Obi ticket as the better option.
If someone like Rochas or Umahi was on the ballot of Labour Party they will not win a single state in South East.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Okoroawusa: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbos and PDP na 5 and 6
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Prayfortheworld: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
One thing about Igbos is that they don't listen to anyone except Nnamdi kanu so those women are not our problem
We're obideint
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Anambra a PDP state ..and APGA has been winning governorship election in that state everytime
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Maobichek: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
kokkubabboni421:
I just hope most PO supporters have voters card, not just that but ready to exercise their franchise on the real day without fear or prejudice

To be fair with you, Peter Obi may certainly not win but his decision to contest have encourage more people to register for PVC, Abuja alone is something else.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
sad sad
Oplomo:

Lagos was FEDERAL capital for more than 70 years, infact many whites I met on an international trip still think it is.

Ibrahim Badamosi Bridge (3rd mainland) bridge, Murtala mohammed airport etc were all built will resources accrued from other regions in Nigeria.

We should be comparing Iragbiji with Agulu if you are honest.

Yeah it was the federal capital. On inception of democracy in 1999, few states like Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Cross River had a vision. That vision is what made its economy one of Africa's greatest. Infact, keep history aside and compare Lagos and Anambra 1999 to 2022. Your present Anambra is the HQ of IPOB miscreants who are the new law over there. Please, Lagos and Ogun state are miles away from any state in the SE. Else Igbos will not be trooping there like the next el Dorado. Tinubu's legacy surpasses that of Peter Obi by a vast difference.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by CSTRR: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Obi and Atiku struggling for votes from the same pot
I see you struggling to buy one derica of rice for N1000 from uche in your street under a tinubu presidency.

This I have seen.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok nah. I talk am before this time say Labour can never win Anambra unless APGA is dead and if APGA die which is not possible Labour can never beat pdp in Anambra.

APUGA or APGA don't care who the hell is Obi because he dumped them they are still upset with him.

Let any Obi online urchins point to a single big wig, medium wig or little wig politician in entire SE that is shout Obi or Labour just one? Except his tribalist online miscreants a k a Online INEC officials who always win election online.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
mascot87:

The non-igbo in south east is as a result of poverty in the SE. If people that have ruled you including peter Obi have done a good job and made SE a habitable region, the level of foreigners will be almost equal to the number of indigenous people because it would be a choice of destination. You just proved that igbo leaders are failures. You all run to Lagos and other parts of SW and the North to go and hustle then in December, you run to your poverty land to go and buga yet you people insult the leaders that have made Lagos and other SW state habitable and prosperous for you and you kinsmen.
Anyway, Peter Obi can't rule Nigeria and that's just the fact

Guy easy. I was just making a point. I remain anti-IPOB and SE entitlement mentality. It is obvious that the SE has failed to attract people to its region for over many decades. My muslim friend went there and had to travel miles before he could see a single mosque to pray in but their people are building places of worship all over Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kokkubabboni421(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maobichek:

To be fair with you, Peter Obi may certainly not win but his decision to contest have encourage more people to register for PVC, Abuja alone is something else.
He has my votes already but I just hope the hype ain’t pyrrhic
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

The very first unbiased informed comment I am seeing in Nairaland.
Anybody that thinks PDP will get even 10% of the vote in South East is a joker.
PDP pulled weight in 2019 election because Easterners saw Atiku/Obi ticket as the better option.
If someone like Rochas or Umahi was on the ballot of Labour Party they will not win a single state in South East.

The love for Obi suddenly rekindled the fire for an Igbo presidency. But let's face it, the supporters are making it very difficult. you cannot attain Igbo presidency without SW, SS and Northern support. They should stop dissing other candidates else everyone will remember their tribe like the Igbos are backing theirs.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by wingmanIII: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbo:
Wahala for who be Peter Peter Obi's supporters today
Reno Omokry, Mbaka, Sowore now Oduah
So these four are your heroes or role models? How significant are they?
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by wingmanIII: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

The love for Obi suddenly rekindled the fire for an Igbo presidency. But let's face it, the supporters are making it very difficult. you cannot attain Igbo presidency without SW, SS and Northern support. They should stop dissing other candidates else everyone will remember their tribe like the Igbos are backing theirs.

Nothing like Igbo presidency here. Obi is popular on his own merit. Why not Yoruba presidency or Fulani presidency cause of tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by goaldynman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Are these women not the two chameleon that decamped to APC but returned back to PDP after the court handed Umahi unfavourable judgement!!
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
wingmanIII:

Nothing like Igbo presidency here. Obi is popular on his own merit. Why not Yoruba presidency or Fulani presidency cause of tinubu and Atiku.

Stop being in denial. It is what it is, an Igbo presidency.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by luluosas(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
The last time I checked, APGA is the RULING PARTY in Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by rayopt(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
post=113853567:
Lobatan.
END OF STORY.

Making ways for the ONE AND ONLY JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

Isn't God a wonderful God?!

Honestly, I admire your commitment to the party walai. I know you would have wanted Osinbajo but God knows best sha. Still, you support Jagaban. Mehnnnn, that's unlike most Nigerians who would only want it their way or no other way.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Chikeluba25(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi's girlfriends has finally turned their back at him. It's time to test their political capacity without Obi

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Jostoman: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
post=113853567:
Lobatan.
END OF STORY.

Making ways for the ONE AND ONLY JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

Isn't God a wonderful God?!
let me call somebody that will wake you up from your dream.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

No one is dissing other candidates. However, when you come and say Peter can never be president then we have no other option than to tell you why their own candidate can't be President
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

No one is dissing other candidates. However, when you come and say Peter can never be president then we have no other option than to tell you why their own candidate can't be President

Guy, they are. And you know it. And it is becoming counter-productive
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Danniedpastor(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Emu4life:
Me, knowing Peter Obi will struggle to win a Single state despite all the Noises come 2023.......

Useless comment.
As if Tinubu and At ik u won't drag northern voters.
The noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket is simple to drag northern voter, stop making noise.

Now, you are supporting a man whose manifesto is simply " e mi lokan". I pity you o
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Akaujaa(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Indirectly saying they are supporting another Fulani man after Buhari, to be president. Igbos may never rule this country. They are too disunited.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Igbo:
Wahala for who be Peter Peter Obi's supporters today
Reno Omokry, Mbaka, Sowore now Oduah

they have seen the crowd he's pulling on a daily, if not let him be,
Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra, it was founded by Ojukwu one of their own,
But in this 2023, presidential election Anambra vote goes to PO,
APGA, as a party is not there yet to produce a president in Nigeria,
Even, Yul Edochie said it when he pull out as one of APGA presidential aspirant.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

Guy, they are. And you know it. And it is becoming counter-productive

Perhaps from your perspective. However, from my perspective it's return of fire. Take for instance, Reno. He made Obi an object of ridiculous post and attack instead of calmly promoting who ever he wants to support. What did you expect? That Obi supporters fold their hands and watch? Nah, not this time.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Manofsteel2013(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter obi and atiku were struggling for vote in the same trouser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

160 Reps Reject Official Cars / Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin / Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.