Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi (837 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are going to waste your vote on Peter Obi, it is a waste . A vote for Peter is a vote for Tinubu.
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by fourboys: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You are going to waste your vote on Peter Obi, it is a waste . A vote for Peter is a vote for Tinubu.
he will not waste his vote sir... He just want to do the right thing wink

11 Likes

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by fourboys: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nice one... I OBIdienty agree with u mallam. wink

9 Likes

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
fourboys:
Nice one... I OBIdienty agree with u mallam. wink

Thanks, please, subscribe

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Sir, I know you like Tinubu, but let's be honest, Peter Obi will be a fantastic president. It's crystal clear that he has good intentions

3 Likes

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
So that Peter Obi’s IPOB thugs can finish off the remaining Northerners in the SE the same

Way Evil IPOB that are full of hate, shame and wickedness took just one look at heavily Pregnant Harira and her

4 Children and decided there and then they didn’t deserve to live

Ta ta ta ta ta ta the Savages cut them down in broad daylight in the Street,

The Worst part is that Peter Obi and Ohaneze are still pretending not to know what IPOB did

to Harira and her Children If they truly think what IPOB did was right why don’t they just pray for

what befell Harira and her Children to befall themselves too

The Crime is astonishing and disgusting

We are still waiting for Peter Obi and Ohaneze that are still siding with her Murderers to tell us what

offence Harira and her Children including the unborn one committed
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You don't have sense. On the contrary, a vote for PDP or APC is a vote for poverty, suffering, corruption, underdevelopment, low wages and owing of workers salary, ASUU strike etc.

Nigerians are now wiser, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Tivs, Beroms, Ibibios, Anangs, Ijaws etc are currently supporting and working hard to see that Peter Obi wins because they know he has their best interest at heart!
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
BinamRex:

Sir, I know you like Tinubu, but let's be honest, Peter Obi will be a fantastic president. It's crystal clear that he has good intentions

I love Tinubu of 1999-2007 but not this one. Peter Obi cannot win 2023 election. I like him but he can’t . No need being too emotional about it.
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
So that Peter Obi’s IPOB thugs can finish off the remaining Northerners in the SE the same

Way Evil IPOB that are full of hate and wickedness took just one look at heavily Pregnant Harira and her

4 Children and decided there and then they didn’t deserve to live

Ta ta ta ta ta ta

The Worst part is that Peter Obi and Ohaneze are still pretending not to know what IPOB did

to Harira and her Children If they truly think what IPOB did was right why don’t they just pray for what befell Harira

and her Children to befall themselves too

We are still waiting for Peter Obi and IPOB to tell us what offence Harira and her Children including the unborn one committed

Peter Obi's thugs? Peter Obi doesn't have a hand in what is happening in some South Eastern states. His hands are clean.

4 Likes

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I love Tinubu of 1999-2007 but not this one. Peter Obi cannot win 2023 election. I like him but he can’t . No need being too emotional about it.

Why do you think he can't win?
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by apache22b: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .

At the bolded grin
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You don't have sense. On the contrary, a vote for PDP or APC is a vote for poverty, suffering, corruption, underdevelopment, low wages and owing of workers salary, ASUU strike etc.

Nigerians are now wiser, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Tivs, Beroms, Ibibios, Anangs, Ijaws etc are currently supporting and working hard to see that Peter Obi wins because they know he has their best interest at heart!

I have sense. I can see you are passionate to see Nigeria work. So, I am. However, emotions and insults can’t win elections for him, he needs a proper vehicle, he needs collaborations, mergers, talks with people from other parts of the country especially the north. Let me tell you this, to win elections, you need the north and one southern region. Have a good day and hope Nigeria works for all of us.
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Chinjo2: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi will be Nigeria's first democratically elected president from Igbo extraction. The only problem is that, it is certainly not going to be in 2023 or under labour party. Please save this post for future reference.
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by APCnaPDP: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
BinamRex:

Why do you think he can't win?

For Obi to win, he will need to have a very strong backing of big political players in Nigeria especially from the North. He doesn’t have that at the moment. He can’t win Kano which has a lot of voters, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, even Borno. Like I said, elections are not decided on Twitter, it is down the grassroots.
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
BinamRex:

Peter Obi's thugs? Peter Obi doesn't have a hand in what is happening in some South Eastern states. His hands are clean.

I repeat Peter Obi’s IPOB Thugs Murdered Harira and her Children in broad daylight in the Street

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-abaribe-attend-funeral-of-nnamdi-kanus-parents/amp

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/14/2023-peter-obi-will-be-disadvantaged-if-you-stop-elections-nnamdi-kanus-ex-secretary-warns-ipob/

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by BinamRex: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

For Obi to win, he will need to have a very strong backing of big political players in Nigeria especially from the North. He doesn’t have that at the moment. He can’t win Kano which has a lot of voters, Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, even Borno. Like I said, elections are not decided on Twitter, it is down the grassroots.

I agree he doesn't have broad support in the north, that is why Northerners like us are trying to spread the message

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good one there
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Oplomo: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
BinamRex:

That foolish Tinubu extremist knows, he is only being a weak propagandist.. grin grin

Thieffnubu camp are seriously ruffled by PO's surging acceptance. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I have sense. I can see you are passionate to see Nigeria work. So, I am. However, emotions and insults can’t win elections for him, he needs a proper vehicle, he needs collaborations, mergers, talks with people from other parts of the country especially the north. Let me tell you this, to win elections, you need the north and one southern region. Have a good day and hope Nigeria works for all of us.

Sorry for the words I used, didn't mean to insult you. I also agree with you that any presidential aspirant would need to excel in regions outside their base. However, some equations have changed and I will explain. We currently have 4 top aspirants capable of winning some states and regions unlike before when it used to be a 2 horse race.

What Peter Obi needs to do is to ensure he wins in all SE and SS states, then parts of NC like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Lagos and Abuja, and also hope to grab significant votes in other states and regions. The above scenario if it plays out is enough to make him win.

Except Kwankwaso drops to support Atiku, otherwise Kwankwaso will win Kano and a few others in NW. That leaves Tinubu with about 5 SW states + Kwara, Kogi and a few others in NW. Atiku wins Adamawa, Gombe, Borno, and a couple others in NE, NC and NW.

Non of them would be able to win block votes or enough states to emerge victorious.

Also remember there are 3 Muslims contesting against 1 Christian. Now factor that churches in the North and indeed all over Nigeria are now forcing their members to get their PVC. Who do you think they would be voting?

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Godjone(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
so you preferred tinubu and Atiku to waste your life?
Re: A Northerner Gives Reasons Why Everyone Should Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:

That foolish Tinubu extremist knows, he is only being a weak propagandist.. grin grin

Thieffnubu camp are seriously ruffled by PO's surging acceptance. grin

What did Atiku and Peter Obi sign seal and deliver to Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB Murderers

(1) (Reply)

Actual Worth Of Peter Obi's Investment In International Breweries / Who Replaces Tinubu As APC Presidential Flag Bearer If Disqualified By INEC Or / Elections Not On Social Media, ADC Tells Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.