Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. (5649 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nia69:
Interesting.

Yea… it is.

It sure is.

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

GOD is a Spirit.
GOD is a very very very very deep and full of mysteries.

If your god is a mystery then there's no need worrying yourself over what can't be explained my own God is not a mystery that's why He sent us out to preach and teach interested ones about Him! wink
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If your god is a mystery then there's no need worrying yourself over what can't be explained my own God is not a mystery that's why He sent us out to preach and teach interested ones about Him! wink

cheesy
Then I can boldly tell you the god you're serving/worshipping is man-made.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

GOD is a Spirit.
GOD is a very very very very deep and full of mysteries.

What do you even call this One True GOD?
To whom do you compare Him?
He is so much more beyond how you think you know Him.
What do you even think you know about GOD?

You think He is a 6 feet tall person?

Come off it!

You just blundered before me with this comment of yours!
Who do you take GOD for even?
Who?
Tell me…
Who?
Mystery in the depths of mystery!

See, you don't know Him… so close this thread.
You know that God is a spirit.
However your love for Trinitarian scam supercedes your love for John 5:37 & John 4:24.
God the Spirit NEVER came to the earth.
God sent His son, Jesus.
Nah Jesus Christ talk am.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

You know that God is a spirit.
However your love for Trinitarian scam supercedes your love for John 5:37 & John 4:24.
God the Spirit NEVER came to the earth.
God sent His son, Jesus.

EVIDENCES FROM THE BIBLE THAT JESUS CHRIST THE SON AND WORD OF GOD IS GOD.

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁶ That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

¹¹ Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

“Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.”
— John 8:19 (KJV)

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
— John 6:63 (KJV)

Just as a human will always be a human;
And just as a spirit will always be a spirit;
So will the sons of humans be human.
And the Son of GOD be GOD.
For just as a prince in the palace of a king is a future King, so JESUS CHRIST the Prince of Peace is the Mighty GOD.

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
— Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

JESUS CHRIST possesses all the characteristics of GOD, which are undeniable by these facts, which were recorded in the Holy Bible, the Book of Truth. And to this end has JESUS CHRIST spoken, that:

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁸ And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
³⁹ Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
⁴⁰ And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

And also, He said:

Luke 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴⁴ And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
⁴⁵ Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
⁴⁶ And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
⁴⁷ And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
⁴⁸ And ye are witnesses of these things.
⁴⁹ And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Now, since He knew the multitudes of people following Him only followed Him, for the great works, miracles, signs and wonders, but do not know exactly who He is, He asked them a question, and this is what happened:

Matthew 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
¹⁴ And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
¹⁵ He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
¹⁶ And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
¹⁷ And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
¹⁸ And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
¹⁹ And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
²⁰ Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Now, give your heart to know Wisdom, that His Truth may be revealed unto you this day:

Question: Who is He that is from above?
Answer: GOD.
JESUS CHRIST said He is from above and not of this world.
John 3:13, John 3:31, John 8:23, John 17:14

Question: Who has the power to save one from sins?
JESUS CHRIST say if you don't believe 'He' is the 'One' you will die in your sins.
Isaiah 45:22, Matthew 1:21-23, John 8:23-24, Luke 1:30-32,

Question: Who has the power to forgive sins?
JESUS CHRIST declares He has the power to forgive sins, and He exercised it even on earth before the people more than once.
Isaiah 43:25, Luke 5:17-24, Luke 7:36-50, Mark 2:1-11, Matthew 9:1-8.

Question: Who has and owns angels and also have the power and authority to send angels on errand?
JESUS CHRIST said, I JESUS sent my angel to testify unto you these things.
Exodus 32:34, Revelation 22:16, Matthew 13:41, Matthew 24:29-31, Acts 10:22, Acts 11:13

Question: Who do angels report to?
And Angels came to minister unto JESUS CHRIST after the temptation of the devil.
Daniel 7:10, Matthew 4:11.

Question: Who is He that cannot sin?
JESUS CHRIST said, who can impute sin unto Him?
Numbers 23:19, Isaiah 55:9, Jeremiah 2:5, John 8:46,

Question: Who sent prophets unto people?
JESUS CHRIST said they killed the prophets He sent to them.
Matthew 23:37, Matthew 5:12.

Question: Who has the power to gather people together as one?
JESUS CHRIST say how long will I gather you together?
Isaiah 41:4, Matthew 23:37.

Question: Who has the power to give life, raise the dead back to life?
JESUS CHRIST say I will give you life. And during His time, He raise up several dead to mention but a few.
Deuteronomy 32:39, I Samuel 2:6, Matthew 9:18-25, John 4:14, John 5:21,24, John 6:27, John 11:11-44, Luke 7:11-15.

Question: Who has such power to heal?
Bible said, GOD sent His Word and His Word heals them. JESUS CHRIST healed them all.
Psalm 107:20, Matthew 4:23-25.

Question: Who has the power to give eternal life?
JESUS CHRIST said He will give eternal life to whoever believes on Him.
John 10:28, John 17:2-3, I John 5:11, I John 5:20, John 3:15-16, Romans 2:7, Romans 5:21, Romans 6:23, Jude 1:21, John 3:36,

Question: Who has the power to give spiritual gifts to living immortal souls?
JESUS CHRIST said He will give the following:
Revelation 2:7, Revelation 2:17, Revelation 2:26-28, Revelation 3:5, Revelation 3:12, Revelation 3:21,

Question: Who has the power of resurrection?
JESUS CHRIST said He is the resurrection and He also resurrected.
Daniel 12:2, John 5:28-29, John 11:25, John 6:39.

Question: Who has the power to raise the dead on the day of resurrection?
JESUS CHRIST said the dead shall hear His voice and some shall be raised to life and others to damnation.
Daniel 12:1-3, John 5:28-29, John 6:39,

Question: Who has the power to judge on the day of judgment?
JESUS CHRIST declared He has the power to execute judgment and will do it.
Genesis 18:25, Job 21:22, Psalms 7:8, Psalms 9:7-8, Psalms 50:6, Psalms 75:7, Matthew 25:31-42, John 5:19, John 8:16, John 5:22, John 5:26-27, Act 10:42, John 9:39, John 5:28-30, II Timothy 4:1, Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 20:11-15.

Question: Who has power to declare the end from the beginning?
JESUS CHRIST was able to explain the future of this world since His own time.
Isaiah 46:9-10, Isaiah 45:21, Matthew 24:3-51, Revelation 4:1-11

Question: Who is He that feeds all flesh?
JESUS CHRIST able to defy the law of diminish in feeding thousands with few fishes and bread.
Psalm 136:25, Matthew 14:13-21, Matthew 15:32-38.

Question: Who has it been written about that he rides from heaven to heaven?
JESUS CHRIST able to ascend back to heaven without wings or planes.
Psalm 68:4, Psalm 68:33, Acts 1:9-10.

Question: Who was it written about that He rides upon the waves?
JESUS CHRIST walked upon the sea.
Job 9:8, Psalm 93:4, Matthew 14:25-27.

Question: Who is able to search the heart of men and try their reins?
JESUS CHRIST said the whole church will know that He is He that searches the heart and tries the reins.
Jeremiah 17:10, Revelation 2:23

Question: Who is He that shall reward every man according to their works?
JESUS CHRIST said He is coming with His reward to reward every man according to their works.
Ecclesiastes 12:14, Revelation 22:11-12.

Question: Who is the Almighty?
JESUS CHRIST said He is the Almighty.
Genesis 17:1, Genesis 35:11, Exodus 6:3, Ezekiel 1:24, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 4:8.

Question: Who is the first and last?
JESUS CHRIST said He is the first and last.
Isaiah 41:4, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 45:21, Revelation 1:11, Revelation 1:17, Revelation 22:13

Question: Who is the beginning and the ending?
JESUS CHRIST saith He is the beginning and the ending.
Revelation 1:8, Revelation 21:6, Revelation 22:13.

Question: Who Himself is the Saviour?
Angels of GOD who do not lie called JESUS CHRIST the Saviour born.
Isaiah 45:21, Isaiah 43:3, Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:15, Luke 1:47, Luke 2:11,
John 4:42, Acts 5:31, Acts 13:23, I Timothy 2:3, I Timothy 4:10, Titus 1:4, II Peter 3:18.

Question: Who is Wisdom?
JESUS CHRIST said He is the Wisdom that has been from the beginning with GOD and justified by His children.
Proverbs 8, Matthew 11:19

Question: Who is the King of kings and the LORD of lords?
Psalms 47:2, Psalms 95:3, Malachi 1:14, I Timothy 6:14-15, Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16

Question: Who is the Word of GOD by which GOD created all things?
JESUS CHRIST was the only One written of as the Word of GOD.
Psalm 107:20, Isaiah 55:11, John 1:1-14, Revelation 19:13.

Question: Who is the Creator of all things?
Answer: GOD
JESUS CHRIST was the same Word by which all things were made.
Genesis 1, Proverbs 8, John 1:1-3,10, Colossians 1:15-16,

Question: Who is the Light of the world?
JESUS CHRIST said He is the Light of the world.
John 8:12, John 1:4, John 12:46

Question: Who is this that demons fear and tremble before Him?
Demons fear and tremble before JESUS CHRIST.
Mark 1:24, James 2:19

Question: Who did GOD give to the world to serve and worship?
JESUS CHRIST said of any man serve Him, such man should follow Him.
Daniel 7:9,13-14, John 5:23, John 12:26

Question: Who is He that rules over the raging sea and calms the storm?
JESUS CHRIST calmed the storm.
Psalms 65:7, Psalms 89:9, Mark 4:39.

Question: In whose name are we to pray?
Answer: GOD'S name.
JESUS CHRIST taught that prayers and requests be made in His name.
Matthew 21:22, John 14:13-14, Matthew 7:7, John 15:7, John 15:16.

Question: Who owns all powers?
JESUS CHRIST said all powers belongs to Him.
Mathew 28:18, Luke 10:22, John 3:35, Ephesians 1:20-22,

Question: Who can have glory with GOD the FATHER from the beginning before the world was created?
JESUS CHRIST said He has glory with the FATHER from the beginning before the world was created.
John 17:1,4-6

Question: Who is He that it is written concerning that you should not tempt?
JESUS CHRIST commanded and reminded Satan that it is written that he must not tempt the LORD his GOD.
Deuteronomy 6:16, Matthew 4:7

Question: Who is it written that Him only you shall worship?
JESUS CHRIST told Satan that Satan ought to worship the LORD his GOD alone.
Exodus 20:3,5, Exodus 34:14, Matthew 4:10.

By the HOLY SPIRIT, it was revealed that JESUS CHRIST was called 'GOD' by the FATHER:
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Daniel 7:9,13-14, Hebrews:1:8, John 14:9

JESUS CHRIST accepted worship of those who bowed down to worship Him without refraining nor stopping them because of who He is:
John 13 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

²⁰ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

“Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”
— Matthew 4:10 (KJV)

Now, who could David had called LORD in the Spirit? When the LORD said to the LORD which David called LORD in the Spirit that this LORD that David called LORD in the Spirit should 'sit' on His right hand till He makes His enemies His footstool?
They called JESUS CHRIST the son of David; yet David saw Him in the Spirit and called Him, "My LORD."
(The revealing of JESUS CHRIST to David before He [JESUS CHRIST] came to the world)
Psalm 110:1, Matthew 22:42-46

And JESUS CHRIST said:

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁷ And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
³⁸ And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
³⁹ Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
⁴¹ I receive not honour from men.
⁴² But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
⁴³ I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
⁴⁴ How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
⁴⁵ Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
⁴⁶ For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
⁴⁷ But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Philippians 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
⁶ Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
⁷ But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
⁸ And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
⁹ Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
¹⁰ That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
¹¹ And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I know GOD, not because of what anyone said or wrote about Him, but with personal multiple encounters. So you're only exposing and proving your ignorance before me.

If you had known about 20% of what I have known and seen, witnessed and experienced about, from, with GOD, you'd need not being taught by anyone.

I hope you see the truth on the other side hidden from you some day.

You claim to worship God the Father.
You also claim to worship Jesus Christ, another being.
In addition, you Worship a third being,a ghost.

Oga, please enjoy your DELUSION.
grin grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

This still stands:

I know GOD, not because of what anyone said or wrote about Him, but with personal multiple encounters. So you're only exposing and proving your ignorance before me.

If you had known about 20% of what I have known and seen, witnessed and experienced about, from, with GOD, you'd need not being taught by anyone.

I hope you see the truth on the other side hidden from you some day.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Then I can boldly tell you the god you're serving/worshipping is man-made.

No wonder you can't go straight to point when talking about your mysterious god!

Ọmọ you're not in any position to dispute whatever anyone say about your mysterious god since it's unexplainable even to you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

The one and only obstacle blocking their view is TRINITY their trinity god can can send himself, offer himself, obey himself, dedicate himself to himself, sacrifice himself to appease himself, pray to himself to save himself and resurrect himself to the glory of himself.

That makes more sense to them! smiley

Its been resolved!
His god is a mystery so he can't make any sense of his god but what baffles me is how he jumped into the thread saying he wants to correct others who are talking about what their God did when he can't even explain his own god! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you can't go straight to point when talking about your mysterious god!

Ọmọ you're not in any position to dispute whatever anyone say about your mysterious god since it's unexplainable even to you! cheesy

I won't dispute because it will always be beyond your imagination and expectation.

So, I never expect you to grab or ever understand until you personally have an encounter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I won't dispute because it will always be beyond your imagination and expectation.

So, I never expect you to grab or ever understand until you personally have an encounter.
Oga,You Worship 3 Hims. grin grin

Jesus Christ & John the apostle Worship 1 Him, according to John 20:17.
Jesus Christ no recognise "your imagination and expectation. cheesy grin

Case closed.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

Oga,You Worship 3 Hims. grin grin

Jesus Christ & John the apostle Worship 1 Him, according to John 20:17.
Jesus Christ no recognise "your imagination and expectation. cheesy grin

Case closed.

In your imagination, you're right.
But in my truth, you're so wrong.
Case closed indeed…

3 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

Was Holy Spirit created or not?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

May i never encounter a useless god that i can't speak convincingly about!

My own God is not a mystery that's why i can speak convincingly anywhere i go! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

In your imagination, you're right.
But in my truth, you're so wrong.
Case closed indeed…

Is the Scriptural truth of Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17 imagination to you?

Oga,please go & DELETE Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17 to suit your personal "truth."

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Emusan:

Was Holy Spirit created or not?
Holy spirit is a third being of Trinitarian Worship.
Oga,I'm referencing your beliefs (in my comments) , do you understand that?.

In your own Bible, please name a Worshipper of your "holy ghost".
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

Oga,please go & DELETE Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17 to suit your personal "truth."

grin grin

They want to argue on letters but they despise the spirit of God! 2Corinthians 3:6

They want to use their fruitless arguments and hopeless religions to stand side by side with the organization that's actively working with the spirit of God.
So if you ask them to present their WORKS {James 2:18; Matthew 7:16} they will quickly dismiss it yet poised for worthless arguments! Titus 3:9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Westerhoffe(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

John 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁷ My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
²⁸ And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
²⁹ My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
³⁰ I and my Father are one.

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁶ That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

¹¹ Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

“Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.”

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”

For just as a prince in the palace of a king is a future King, so JESUS CHRIST the Prince of Peace is the Mighty GOD.

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

JESUS CHRIST possesses all the characteristics of GOD, which are undeniable by these facts, which were recorded in the Holy Bible, the Book of Truth. And to this end has JESUS CHRIST spoken, that:

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

And also, He said:

Luke 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴⁴ And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
⁴⁵ Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
⁴⁶ And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
⁴⁷ And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
⁴⁹ And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Now, since He knew the multitudes of people following Him only followed Him, for the great works, miracles, signs and wonders, but do not know exactly who He is, He asked them a question, and this is what happened:

Matthew 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
¹⁴ And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
¹⁶ And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
¹⁷ And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
¹⁸ And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
¹⁹ And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
²⁰ Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
Now, give your heart to know Wisdom, that His Truth may be revealed unto you this day:

JESUS CHRIST say if you don't believe 'He' is the 'One' you will die in your sins.

JESUS CHRIST declares He has the power to forgive sins, and He exercised it even on earth before the people more than once.

Question: Who has and owns angels and also have the power and authority to send angels on errand?
Exodus 32:34, Revelation 22:16, Matthew 13:41, Matthew 24:29-31, Acts 10:22, Acts 11:13

And Angels came to minister unto JESUS CHRIST after the temptation of the devil.

JESUS CHRIST say I will give you life. And during His time, He raise up several dead to mention but a few.
Deuteronomy 32:39, I Samuel 2:6, Matthew 9:18-25, John 4:14, John 5:21,24, John 6:27, John 11:11-44, Luke 7:11-15.

Bible said, GOD sent His Word and His Word heals them. JESUS CHRIST healed them all.

John 10:28, John 17:2-3, I John 5:11, I John 5:20, John 3:15-16, Romans 2:7, Romans 5:21, Romans 6:23, Jude 1:21, John 3:36,

Revelation 2:7, Revelation 2:17, Revelation 2:26-28, Revelation 3:5, Revelation 3:12, Revelation 3:21,

JESUS CHRIST said the dead shall hear His voice and some shall be raised to life and others to damnation.

Genesis 18:25, Job 21:22, Psalms 7:8, Psalms 9:7-8, Psalms 50:6, Psalms 75:7, Matthew 25:31-42, John 5:19, John 8:16, John 5:22, John 5:26-27, Act 10:42, John 9:39, John 5:28-30, II Timothy 4:1, Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 20:11-15.

JESUS CHRIST able to defy the law of diminish in feeding thousands with few fishes and bread.

JESUS CHRIST said the whole church will know that He is He that searches the heart and tries the reins.

JESUS CHRIST said He is coming with His reward to reward every man according to their works.

Genesis 17:1, Genesis 35:11, Exodus 6:3, Ezekiel 1:24, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 4:8.

Isaiah 41:4, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 45:21, Revelation 1:11, Revelation 1:17, Revelation 22:13

John 4:42, Acts 5:31, Acts 13:23, I Timothy 2:3, I Timothy 4:10, Titus 1:4, II Peter 3:18.

JESUS CHRIST said He is the Wisdom that has been from the beginning with GOD and justified by His children.

Psalms 47:2, Psalms 95:3, Malachi 1:14, I Timothy 6:14-15, Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16

Question: Who can have glory with GOD the FATHER from the beginning before the world was created?
JESUS CHRIST said He has glory with the FATHER from the beginning before the world was created.

JESUS CHRIST commanded and reminded Satan that it is written that he must not tempt the LORD his GOD.

By the HOLY SPIRIT, it was revealed that JESUS CHRIST was called 'GOD' by the FATHER:
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

JESUS CHRIST accepted worship of those who bowed down to worship Him without refraining nor stopping them because of who He is:
John 13 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

²⁰ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

“Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Now, who could David had called LORD in the Spirit? When the LORD said to the LORD which David called LORD in the Spirit that this LORD that David called LORD in the Spirit should 'sit' on His right hand till He makes His enemies His footstool?
They called JESUS CHRIST the son of David; yet David saw Him in the Spirit and called Him, "My LORD."
(The revealing of JESUS CHRIST to David before He [JESUS CHRIST] came to the world)

And JESUS CHRIST said:

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁷ And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
⁴³ I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
⁴⁴ How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
⁴⁵ Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

Philippians 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁷ But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
⁸ And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
⁹ Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
¹⁰ That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
¹¹ And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by johnw47: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Janosky:
MUMU RANTS of DELUSION.
Your fellow 3 deities worshippers grin

Janosky: Only confused churchgoers Worshipping 3 deities

Janosky: You Worship 3 deities. Confirmed polytheist. grin grin

Janosky:

Your Trinitarian mentors say you Worship 3 Spirits-The Father, the Son & the ghost..
Is Jesus not your deity?
Is his Father not your deity?
Is the 3rd person ghost not your deity?
You want to deny your 3 deities?
Oga, Continue Oooo grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

forever loving to lie and blaspheme calling Father Son and Holy Spirit 3 deities/3 gods,
and of course you don't say "The Holy Spirit" but prefer to call Him "the ghost"
you also call Him "the ole demon ghost", another false jw of the one line of thought called Him "the unholy ghost":

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47am On Jun 03, 2023
Ọmọ this one think say nah too much talk we dey take make disciples for Christ.
In fact with this alone any right thinking person already know that your god is complicated! smiley

Westerhoffe:

John 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁷ My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
²⁸ And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
²⁹ My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
³⁰ I and my Father are one.

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

And also, He said:

Luke 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Matthew 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

John 13 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

And JESUS CHRIST said:

John 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Philippians 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Janosky:
Holy spirit is a third being of Trinitarian Worship.

According to the scripture.

Oga,I'm referencing your beliefs (in my comments) , do you understand that?]/quote]

Is that why you dodge my question and pretended you didn't see it? cheesy grin grin cheesy

[quote]In your own Bible, please name a Worshipper of your "holy ghost" grin grin

All worshipers of God are worshiping the Holy Spirit.

Reason why you can't answer my simple question cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ this one think say nah too much talk we dey take make disciples for Christ.

But you too can make endless post or argue blindly on this forum.

Why are you bothered about how individuals make their post?

In fact with this alone any right thinking person already know that your god is complicated!

As if you're even among "right thinking person" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:

But you too can make endless post or argue blindly on this forum.
Why are you bothered about how individuals make their post? As if you're even among "right thinking person" cheesy

Right thinking!

That's a topic you need to grasp.
Before you buy a book you must have gotten a point or two that interests you so you will be prepared to read the book even though it's up to 300 pages. But when someone is trying to make a point that will interest you that's not the time to make an epistle. Just few sentences will do.
That's right thinking skill! wink
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Emusan(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Right thinking!

That's a topic you need to grasp.
Before you buy a book you must have gotten a point or two that interests you so you will be prepared to read the book even though it's up to 300 pages.

Story story.... cheesy grin cheesy grin

But when someone is trying to make a point that will interest you that's not the time to make an epistle.

I'll ask again, who made you decider of how people should do on this forum?

He made his point the best way he could, if you're not please with it then move on.

Stop speaking for everyone, some people enjoying reading long epistles, you're not in your hall where people swallow every gibberish

Just few sentences will do.

But when you create your own endless post, you won't put this into your tiny brain.

That's right thinking skill! wink

And you lack it! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Critical thinking skills is not rocket science every cool and calm person can possess it! wink

Emusan:

Story story.... cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'll ask again, who made you decider of how people should do on this forum?
He made his point the best way he could, if you're not please with it then move on.
Stop speaking for everyone, some people enjoying reading long epistles, you're not in your hall where people swallow every gibberish
But when you create your own endless post, you won't put this into your tiny brain.
And you lack it! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by marvrick: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's really a serious controversy in Christianity this issue of whether Jesus is God or not. Sometimes it could appear blasphemous to say Jesus is God.

However, several places in the Bible suggests so:
Point One: Israel was established without any provision for an earthly human king. Reason is because God was/is their King. But when the people desired a human king like the surrounding nations, God gave approval, nevertheless there was a general understanding that whoever sat on the throne would be only a representative of the true king, God.

Point Two: Jesus wasn't just a spirit transferred into the womb of a virgin(Mary), no. He was more than that. He was born of the Spirit. He was the Spirit because Spirit begets Spirit.

Point three: Jesus claimed to be the king of the Jews/Israel. Well he didn't lie. He was actually killed because of this very claim because the Jews knew that the expected king Who had the power to defeat Rome was to be God. So they killed him for claiming to be God.

Point four: The book of Revelation tells us in several places that both God and the Lamb were the center of worship, praise and thanksgiving. The Lamb sits on the same throne as God and receives equal adoration.

Point five: All through the years from Enoch, the world has always known that the event that would herald the end of the world is the coming of the Almighty God and His Saints or with thousands and thousands. Simply put, the world will end on the day God comes, a day called the day of the Lord. A very dreadful day! In the same Bible, Jesus is called the One Who treads the winepress of God's anger.

Point six: There is a marked difference in the way Jesus played his messenger/prophetic mission and those of all the other prophets put together including Moses, Elijah and Daniel. Infact all of these men wrote and spoke extensively about this Jesus. Even the people who heard him speak confessed that his preaching was extraordinarily different!

Point seven and final point but not the least: I searched diligently in order to prove or disprove this particular claim, I knew how controversial and important it is to know the real truth about this issue. So much depends on it as a Christian.
And to my utter amazement and a bit of horror, I was actually led by an unseen, subtle hand directing my eyes and hands to books of the Bible where two personalities were both simultaneously called God and Maker and Creator of the universe. I was scared! It felt really scary! Like as if this force wanted me to have no doubt in the least about it. And crying, balling my eyes out, I began to turn the pages of the Bible and Lo and behold! Everywhere I turned, my eyes will just fall on a verse that enforces the fact even more clearly than the last mind-numbing verse. All of them strengthening the truth that both Jesus and God are God. For your own confirmation please read the following books with eyes and mind very clear: All of Moses five books, Proverbs, Psalms, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, Job, Revelation. Everyone of the writers of these books spoke to two different personalities called Lord and LORD. They spoke and regarded both of them as Creator of heaven and earth, the dreaded God. And even more bewildering is where you will come across God speaking and the next instant it is Jesus speaking, all within the same context!

Of course the realization hit me and I wasn't really fine for many days, my system was destabilized. I was in a daze trying to comprehend it all.
It was in this mood that I got a revelation sometime later. It was revealed to me that this is one of the many mysteries of God that even the angels are in awe of. And that the angels were being treated to one of the great mysteries of God through the instrumentality of the atonement/death of Jesus. In order words, God Who made the heavens of heavens will humble Himself, condescend to the lower level of man and allow Himself to be subjected to ridicule and eventual cruel death at the hands of those he came to save. It was the "main event". Nothing in all of the wonders, powers, glory, riches ever known by the angels could compare to this particular mystery: God becoming man and for what? For insignificant man!

So let the warring parties sheath their swords. There's no need to continue fighting. The matter is beyond the realm of intellectualism or mere intelligence. It's a revelation kind of thing. One that has inherent power on its own to make a human very humble indeed. You'll turn to a born again so fast you'll not know what hit you. You'll find yourself weeping unconsolably as you realize how God allowed Himself to be roughhandled by sinful men just because of His love nature! This realization will jarr you to your very bones and you'll see reality/creation in a different light.

Lastly, you will begin to be really free because you know the truth. What is that truth? That God took human form in order to carry out an important assignment that will be of benefit to the human race, an assignment He couldn't delegate to an angel to carry out.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:
It's really a serious controversy in Christianity this issue of whether Jesus is God or not. Sometimes it could appear blasphemous to say Jesus is God.

However, several places in the Bible suggests so:
Point One: Israel was established without any provision for an earthly human king. Reason is because God was/is their King. But when the people desired a human king like the surrounding nations, God gave approval, nevertheless there was a general understanding that whoever sat on the throne would be only a representative of the true king, God.

1 chronicles 29:23 & 28:5 & Luke 1:32-33, do you agree that Jesus Christ is the representative of God, according to your claim?
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:

Point Two: Jesus wasn't just a spirit transferred into the womb of a virgin(Mary), no. He was more than that. He was born of the Spirit. He was the Spirit because Spirit begets Spirit.

God the Spirit begets angels, spirit's too.
Did God beget himself?
Definitely, No!
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:

Point three: Jesus claimed to be the king of the Jews/Israel. Well he didn't lie. He was actually killed because of this very claim because the Jews knew that the expected king Who had the power to defeat Rome was to be God. So they killed him for claiming to be God.

[b]John 5:18, Jesus NEVER said so.
It was the Jews who made that FALSE claim,to seek excuses to kill Jesus.
John 19:6-7, also confirmed that.

[/b]
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:

Point four: The book of Revelation tells us in several places that both God and the Lamb were the center of worship, praise and thanksgiving. The Lamb sits on the same throne as God and receives equal adoration.

Not at all.
Did God Worship the Lamb?
No!
Revelation 3:12, did the Lamb Worship God?

marvrick:

Point five: All through the years from Enoch, the world has always known that the event that would herald the end of the world is the coming of the Almighty God and His Saints or with thousands and thousands. Simply put, the world will end on the day God comes, a day called the day of the Lord. A very dreadful day! In the same Bible, Jesus is called the One Who treads the winepress of God's anger.

John 5:37,43.
God sends his Son as his representative.
The son is the Father's appointed Judge.
marvrick:

Point six: There is a marked difference in the way Jesus played his messenger/prophetic mission and those of all the other prophets put together including Moses, Elijah and Daniel. Infact all of these men wrote and spoke extensively about this Jesus. Even the people who heard him speak confessed that his preaching was extraordinarily different!

Acts 3:23, Jesus ministry surpassed theirs.
God Almighty is NOT a prophet/Messenger for anybody, Isaiah 6:8.
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:

Point seven and final point but not the least: I searched diligently in order to prove or disprove this particular claim, I knew how controversial and important it is to know the real truth about this issue. So much depends on it as a Christian.
And to my utter amazement and a bit of horror, I was actually led by an unseen, subtle hand directing my eyes and hands to books of the Bible where two personalities were both simultaneously called God and Maker and Creator of the universe. I was scared! It felt really scary! Like as if this force wanted me to have no doubt in the least about it. And crying, balling my eyes out, I began to turn the pages of the Bible and Lo and behold! Everywhere I turned, my eyes will just fall on a verse that enforces the fact even more clearly than the last mind-numbing verse. All of them strengthening the truth that both Jesus and God are God. For your own confirmation please read the following books with eyes and mind very clear: All of Moses five books, Proverbs, Psalms, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, Job, Revelation. Everyone of the writers of these books spoke to two different personalities called Lord and LORD. They spoke and regarded both of them as Creator of heaven and earth, the dreaded God. And even more bewildering is where you will come across God speaking and the next instant it is Jesus speaking, all within the same context!

Oga, which chapter and verse in your Bible?

Were the old testament prophets polytheists?

In the spiritual as well as the physical, there is hierarchy.
Two personalities can NOT, NEVER be simultaneously at the summit, whether in the spiritual or physical realms. grin
Re: Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. by Janosky: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
marvrick:

Oga, which chapter and verse in your Bible?

Were the old testament prophets polytheists?

In the spiritual as well as the physical, there is hierarchy.
Two personalities can NOT, NEVER be the Heads simultaneously, whether in the spiritual or physical realms. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik / Deeper Life Easter Retreat Rescheduled For May 13-15 / A Deadly Blow that DESTROYS the Doctrine of Immortal Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.