Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? (38032 Views)

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ulysses100:

Omo how you dey take do am?
Dial *121#

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
olasha1:

We are ur people oo bro.. Pls give us d code as mtn is killing me already with too expensive data.. I spent almost 10k monthly

Sorry for the late response *121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tombrapadelovel:

Please, how do you get such data for that amount?
*121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Numerouno111:
When you compare mtn. And glo data price, you will see that those routing for glo data are scammers

True bro
DollarBuddy:

What's the code for this bro?
*121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
eniteden:
Which plan is that? 121 plan?

I think awuf plan just a random stuff i guess the more u sub the more bonus u get

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
deebrownneymar:

How do you get 50gb for 6k?
*121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shebbs:

How To Migrate To This Data Plan/Tariff Plan, Please Tell Me?
Not migrating dail *121#

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
mfm04622:

The issue is MTN dey chose who Dem go sell that rate for! No be for everybody. No be scam be that?
Lol grin grin

But i believe if u keep on subing e go reach your hand i dey even see 10k for 150gb self but i no go try am 6k is enough for me
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Me 40GB for 5k
u will get there thats if u want it higher
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Your mtn 59Gb is a replica Glo 25Gb due to MTN mischievous data charging rate.

I doubt that 50gb is 50gb check ur data usage on your phone u will understand better
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
silverx:
What is the code for the mtn 6k 50GB sir
Q
Sorry for the late response *121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
RenerdLiam:

On airtel, I got 1.5 gig daily for 30 days at 6k. That translates to 45gig. But I prefer it because it was rationed. I don’t need to worry about exhausting it before month end.

Some days though, I had to do mini plans if I quickly finish my daily allotment.

That lost 5gb is very useful to me

I drop my airtel cuz i can only send 200mb per day while mtn 1gb per day
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ideegee:

Pls share the code

*121#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Shollay20(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
del5545:
Have read comments from page 1 to 7,no one is talking about 9mobile data,is 9mobile not part of Nigeria network or its' for rich people
9mobile that is too costly.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by angelfallz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh you misunderstood me. I also have the option of 50GB for 6k, I just prefer the 40GB for 5k because, it is enough for me.
meshachdbuzz:
u will get there thats if u want it higher
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
tonididdy:

Just leave it at that.
In Nigeria I have always used Glo.
I tried Airtel - thieves
I've never used mtn, don't own a sim
9mobile absolutely gibberish
But Glo in my area, I get up to 1.7mb/s at night and minimum 500kb/s during the day.
Glo is full of freebies!

Have used all networks
Only where glo shines is their midnight plan,call bonus and 1terabyte for 100k yearly and 5ppl can add money to subscribe it other than these stated mtn is the best for cheap data them try for call bouns too
Airtel comes as second for cheap data worst for call bonus

No mention etimama, cost data cost for everything notin is cheap very useless network.. But if you dey where the reception for high na them get speed followed by mtn airtel and glo last..
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Oh you misunderstood me. I also have the option of 50GB for 6k, I just prefer the 40GB for 5k because, it is enough for me.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by deebrownneymar: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

*121#

Thanks but I only see 40gb for 10k
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Karnice600: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Machinegun91:
Glo is the best of all best when it comes to data

Yeah, you’re right. I Had 70Gig data balance on my GLO line a while ago. I slept off trying to load my gmail and woke up to see a timed out error page. I didn’t remember I have a GLO sim until I saw this post. My GLO experience was a nightmare

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Eaglesence: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Them di cheat u lol. 300 is for 1.5g but on my other sim I have 300 for 1g

Why is it so? One sim different from another?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Hongkongfukid(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
FarinJini:
you're going to pay bro. No matter how annoying they are, being indebted to them isn't the best move
Na you go collect am?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Couzy21(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
neonly:

D network is just good because of coverage if not why will I continue with them for 21years
Useless network
I have yet to met the perfect network in Nigeria really, glo with all their bonuses can never be depended on, Airtel just randomly disappears in my area, so only stable choice has been MTN, I use glo as second sim for calls, and Airtel mifi to browse once a while. So far they have been okay, but I must say MTN has been the most consistent

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
deebrownneymar:

Thanks but I only see 40gb for 10k
Did you use data me give me screen shot
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by nani667: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmm

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by FarinJini: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hongkongfukid:

Na you go collect am?
Who I be? Wetin I dey yarn be say nobody fit just chop anybody money go like that. Somehow somehow, justice will be served. If not in this world then the next. So if they owe you more than 2k, you'll be compensated but if it's less than that then I'm afraid you'll be the one doing the compensation.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Eaglesence:

Why is it so? One sim different from another?

I think it depends on how u recharge as I view it thou I don’t know the basis. That my other sim I don’t normally recharge on it which birth my opinion.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by udeh3(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I am enjoying my airtel 20GB for 3k monthly.

How u dey do am. I dey always sub with 3k and na 11G Dem dey give, before u know, e don finish.

Abeg, let me know how u dey do am. I'll really appreciate
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2022
udeh3:

How u dey do am. I dey always sub with 3k and na 11G Dem dey give, before u know, e don finish.

Abeg, let me know how u dey do am. I'll really appreciate

Dial *141# then select my area.

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by udeh3(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Googledotcom:
Airtel is the best, 3k gives you 20gb + 10 gb for YouTube

Abeg, help me with the code. Thank you

No my "area" here... I used this code *141#

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by udeh3(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Thanks boss
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by udeh3(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Which package are you in Airtel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.