Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? (36298 Views)

Never Again Will PDP Return To Power - Bola Tinubu Vows (video) / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by skywalker240(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Obi is our son and brother. Let us worry about our votes. Atiku and Okowa will never win ordinary Delta state
sadly some people that doesnt knows much about delta state wont beleive this.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by KGREAT(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Rivers is a strong ground. PDP has lost atleast 5 Million votes across all south south states by this action.

The bulk of the votes that brought Okowa to power was not political popularity but Apathy from major tribes in Delta that said they wanted his side to rule for ethnic balancing which he betrayed on the way out on the state level. And is now betraying on the federal level too

Okowa can never win south east or south south votes over Peter Obi. Never.

It is a case of the stars aligning for Obi to win by confusing the others to make errors. Tinub will make a VP error. As Atiku has done

Atiku just made the greatest political blunder in his political career. Udom Donald Duke are there, he went to pick who is popular as a traitor. You folks don't know how SS hates betrayal. He isn't winning jack. Not even the votes in Delta state

I congratulate Peter Obi and all Ndigbo worldwide. The election is Obi's own to lose
Your are absolutely correct. Okowa is bad omen. I can't even vote for Pdp because of this error.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by gadgethead: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=ChimaAdeoye post=113859180]ABUBAKAR ATIKU & IFEANYI OKOWA are an unbeatable combination!

Abubakar Atiku has also demonstrated that he is a true Nigerian that is [b]desirous of uniting the entire country and stemming the slide into a conflict that has been steadily brewing for about 3 - 4 years now.
.....But he could not fight for the southeast (who by any yard) deserves to be the given the slot of presidential candidate of the PDP? Another Fulani man after Buhari's 8 years?
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by DipWire: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
skywalker240:

sadly some people that doesnt knows much about delta state wont beleive this.

Dem go learn after the election results
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
skywalker240:

As A confirmed Son of Delta State, i can boldly tell you that Okowa or not, PDP strong hold or not, Atiku will loose Delta State woefully, and almost all SS. cap not

Unfortunately you don speak for the stomach of delta state voters.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by simongonner: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Then your vote is a waste , a vote for Peter Obi is a waste. SE people are just ignorant of politics
am from the North,I rather waste my vote than vote for those two clowns in APC and PDP
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
richmote:

Please speak for yourself only.

Urhobos will be voting for APC because of the DSP

DSP? It would shock you to know he's my uncle but Na only governor we go take vote for am. Tifnubu is a person non grata in Delta state and an ordinary Urhobo man no fit stand am. Peter Obi is the man to beat

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Foolishbuhari: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Gbenu soun joor . Dindirin

Your bastard father dindirin! Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by skywalker240(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:
Which atiku will lose ss, grin cheesy grin cheesy Ss and se is for atiku and obi to share. So if he lose ss apart from obi who else will ss vote. You mean we should vote a we'll known irritatin,theivee and old drugg addictt. Ss and se is locked down for atiku and obi
Obi will clear Delta, that frog eyed thief stand no chance

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:

Rivers is a strong ground. PDP has lost atleast 5 Million votes across all south south states by this action.

The bulk of the votes that brought Okowa to power was not political popularity but Apathy from major tribes in Delta that said they wanted his side to rule for ethnic balancing which he betrayed on the way out on the state level. And is now betraying on the federal level too

Okowa can never win south east or south south votes over Peter Obi. Never.

It is a case of the stars aligning for Obi to win by confusing the others to make errors. Tinub will make a VP error. As Atiku has done

Atiku just made the greatest political blunder in his political career. Udom Donald Duke are there, he went to pick who is popular as a traitor. You folks don't know how SS hates betrayal. He isn't winning jack. Not even the votes in Delta state

I congratulate Peter Obi and all Ndigbo worldwide. The election is Obi's own to lose

Your cappin , disembark osiso. grin, when election starts , people would be voting based on party Logos . Whether wike is vp or not, hee would still be the one to present atiku to Rivers state.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by BigBashiru: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
spafu:
Thank you Atiku for making the chances of Peter Obi even brighter. Now we can be sure of getting Rivers votes, with Wike out of the ticket completely.
I am a PDP member, but in 2023, I am not voting party but individuals, and the individuals that will get my votes are those who have demonstrated their capacity to do a better job in getting our constituencies, states and country out of the woods.
OBI has already proven himself so, he is my presidential candidate, now I will scout for others.
And for those who are saying that Labour party has no presence in several states, we must prove to them that the choice of the people is the most important presence needed to win an election, and not structures.

I hate that term "structures"
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by NairaMaster1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:
H.E. Atiku has lost it already. He jettisoned the committee's report to do his bidding showing how he will choose to work without input from others especially other arms of government.

H.E. Okowa betrayed other southern governors to become VP. He will also be betrayed. Rivers will vote PDP as governor but will split their votes for APC and Labour Party for the presidential seat.

The Southern governors' forum declaration will stand. To overcome this, he would had been picked H.E. Wike as VP. Gov Wike has been the backbone of PDP supporting all court cases and also stoutly opposing the federal government.

He will be silent now and concentrate on how to win his home state for governor.

With muslims ticket, Tinubu is only strong in the SW and NW. North Central is bad for APC.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by skywalker240(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

Unfortunately you don speak for the stomach of delta state voters.
ok until then
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by shantti(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Well, he's their son so they may vote for him out of sympathy. But you see the rest, no wahala we dey wait for am. I dey relocate to ughelli by month end. Ughelli and warri must be Obi-dient!

Together we must take back Nigeria. From my own point of view, the reason we shouldn't vote for pdp and apc is that;

Pdp's presidential aspirant is a northerner who has a very close affinity with the fulanis. Therefore, should he be president, the fulanis will continue killing us, they will finalize the idea of taking over our lands and then islamize Nigeria.

Apc has caused us so much pain and distress for 7+ years, so it's illogical to vote for them to continue their madness.

Therefore, Peter obi is the only remaining reasonable candidate

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by DipWire: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

Your cappin , disembark osiso. grin, when election starts , people would be voting based on party Logos . Whether wike is vp or not, hee would still be the one to present atiku to Rivers state.

Whatever Mr incoherent
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Adexxi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Your father , oloriburuku Omo àlè játijàti
Foolishbuhari:

Your bastard father dindirin! Ekpa!
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Pastorsmile: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
I wish he picked Donald duck!
And I wish Obi and Kwankwaso can work and walk together!!
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Bravetunde: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
komekn:

Okowa is not Igbo get your facts right.
Okowa is yoruba Muslim then.
Okowa is delta igbo.from anioma clan.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by splashbaby(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Walllee:

I don't know why u guys make this mistake of calling South East votes while leaving out Igbos living in all the state of the federation.We will shock you people this time around.
They are insignificant right now, you can't out-vote the interest of indegenous people unless you are much loved by them and they give you their supports...which can never be the case with the Igbos right now unless something unusual happens.

Why do you think Igbos can't become governors outside their states? Even in Porthacourt where they have influences on the Ikweres cultural. The reality on ground is what many Igbos don't believe and refused to understand, no be by mouth na, you can't over estimate yourself in another man's state, no matter the PVc you collect you can't swerve the votes in other states significantly if they don't align with your political ideology which I doubt because of the Biafra suspicion with the OBI movement which is easy to see and read among the Igbos.... Indegenous people's population pass una no matter how many of you living there.

1 Like

Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Bbbw: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
No
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nnofaith: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

DSP? It would shock you to know he's my uncle but Na only governor we go take vote for am. Tifnubu is a person non grata in Delta state and an ordinary Urhobo man no fit stand am. Peter Obi is the man to beat
Tinubu only needs 25% in Delta and I can assure you he is going to get it.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by stacyadams: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

With muslims ticket, Tinubu is only strong in the SW and NW. North Central is bad for APC.

South east is worse
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Elbinawi: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
BREAKING: Atiku Picks Governor Okowa As Running Mate For 2023 Presidential Election | Sahara Reporters

Me:

The Governor of Delta State @IAOkowa has modest achievements. He is among the few Governors that I follow on the Twitter application.

In my opinion I think Atiku should have picked his running mate from the South East. The present @PeterObi hurricane will do a lot of damage to PDP in the South East. The South East have always voted for the PDP in presidential election since 1999.

Some PDP supporters think @atiku should have picked the Governor of Rivers state @GovWike as his running mate. Yes, Wike is rugged and he has the huge Rivers state treasury backing him but Wike has excess baggages. Wike is arrogant, tyrannical and there was an allegation that he demolished a Mosque in Rivers state.

Atiku can use Wike's ruggedness by appointing him the head of their campaign organization. A vocal Wike is needed to expose the intergenerational failures of the genocidal Buhari regime.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by ike007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Error
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by stacyadams: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
nnofaith:
Tinubu only needs 25% in Delta and I can assure you he is going to get it.

Akuko
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by nnofaith: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

I beg to differ, Apc will take Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nassarawa comfortably will only struggle in Benue and Plateau. But with the realignment taking place in Benue, who knows they might take Benue too.
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by ihedioramma: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:
H.E. Atiku has lost it already. He jettisoned the committee's report to do his bidding showing how he will choose to work without input from others especially other arms of government.

H.E. Okowa betrayed other southern governors to become VP. He will also be betrayed. Rivers will vote PDP as governor but will split their votes for APC and Labour Party for the presidential seat.

The Southern governors' forum declaration will stand. To overcome this, he would had been picked H.E. Wike as VP. Gov Wike has been the backbone of PDP supporting all court cases and also stoutly opposing the federal government.

He will be silent now and concentrate on how to win his home state for governor.
Na who want to vote pdp ? apc and pdp are one party, we have try them for 23+years they dont work at all . We are going to vote for MR. PETER OBI (LP) let's try him for just four years .
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Falconsaint(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:

Let them continue we all know where our votes lies
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by Falconsaint(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nnamnugochi:

Come 2023 no going back
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by tenpipsperday: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
You mean Delta state delegates denied Wike votes and he will mobilize Rivers to vote a Delta man who stabbed him at the back?

Meanwhile they are all joking

On Obi mandate we stand.

It is that Yoruba guy again
Re: With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? by byteem: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
nnofaith:

Tinubu cannot go fo a xtian northerner, he would only do well in states like Taraba, Benue and plateau and winning the SS is not certain. Compared to going with a Muslim and winning states like Kano, Kaduna, Katsina , Sokoto etc al then huzzling for 25% in SS states. Get your strategies right don't be sentimental.

I repeat if Tinubu picks a Muslim Northerner he losses..its that simple..for starters he loses the entire Christian population of Nigeria. call it sentiments but Nigeria is divided along religious lines already ..

Then he looses the entire Christian North.. the lie the North tries to sell is that it is 95% Muslim thats untrue ..where do u think the election numbers in the north come from once u take out almighty Kano.. The north-central has always been a slave to the core north they are only useful for election numbers and dumped afterward..they know this and are already playing their cards by giving them a few sticks by releasing those imprisoned plateau stalwarts.. they saw this coming

The north-central is the beautiful bride of this election for the north and SS for the south like it or not.. northwest and northeast are already battlegrounds and kano, Kaduna, katsina, and Sokoto and other core north states will be divided between whoever Tinubu picks, Atiku, and Kwankwaso if Obi goes for the merger. and on those fronts Atiku has the leverage considering that if he wins power remains with the north.

I repeat whoever wins the north-central and South South wins.. mark these words..

Benue - 80% christhian
Plateu - 80% christhian
kogi _ 30% christhian
taraba - 80 % christhian
Borno- 40% christhian
kadunna _ 35% christhian

I repeat whoever wins the north-central and South-South wins.. mark these words..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / SSS Releases Detained Judges / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.