Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? (394 Views)

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by NoQualmz: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
This thread is open for deep and intelligent discussions.

Everyday I wake up and look at the shape of the country and I ask myself what do we as a nation really want?

In all honesty,I would want voices from the various geopolitical zones to echo on this thread what their hopes and expectations has been for Nigeria.

Seun and Lalasticlala pls this thread is gonna be centers on intellectual issues and not on some thug-like and tribalistic table. Pls do well to ban erring posters here.
Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by bewla(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't no yet

1 Like

Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by Pacesetterz: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vote PO finish

Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by Pacesetterz: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
bewla:
I don't no yet

Funny enough this is the reality of 90% Nigerians
Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Funny enough this is the reality of 90% Nigerians
Na so
Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by Two02: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerians don't know what they want. The way we discover what we want or need then the problems of this country is 75% solved

1 Like

Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
NoQualmz:

Everyday I wake up and look at the shape of the country and I ask myself what do we as a nation really want?

In all honesty,I would want voices from the various geopolitical zones to echo on this thread what their hopes and expectations has been for Nigeria.

Seun and Lalasticlala pls this thread is gonna be centers on intellectual issues and not on some thug-like and tribalistic table. Pls do well to ban erring posters here.
hey buddy ,just checking up on you and how is your day going ?
Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by NoQualmz: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey buddy ,just checking up on you and how is your day going ?

Hey angry

1 Like

Re: Your View: What Do Nigerians Want? by DeusXmachina: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
NoQualmz:

I can't speak for all, but what I do want for my fellow Nigerians would be to have
The Basic life necessities met, readily available food at affordable prices,
Infurstructure for running clean water,
Good healthcare,
Good maintained transportation networks, and quality public transports,
Quality education,
Clean environments,
Housing,
Jobs,
And security.

There is a next step after this, but we nowhere near talking about that right now.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Merger Logic Favours Obi With Kwankwaso As Vice / Osinbajo Receives Prime Minister Of Guinea In Aso Rock PHOTOS / So Someone Should Die For Ekweremmadu Daughter to Live?unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.