|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,969,057 members, 7,207,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 09:32 PM
|How To Set Up A Social Media Marketing Agency In Nigeria. by donlet(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16|
Go from being a common social media user that wastes time chatting on social media to being a real business minded individual that makes money through social media management services..
Social media marketing is a highly effective way to increase brand awareness and reach new audiences who could be converted to customers.
That is why businesses need social media managers to achieve their social media goals
If you find yourself spending at least 1 hour daily or more on social media just wasting time to catch updates and gossip, you finally have the opportunity to turn this into a business that will make you a living by starting a social media marketing agency in Nigeria.
The exact steps you will follow to achieve this is what I will be revealing to you in this post.
Yesterday, I wrote about how you can get your first client. You can check my previous post to catch up with that.
But after writing that post about how to get your first client as a social media manager, it occurred to me that that should not be the first step.
The first step is setting yourself up for success in your new business. And that is why I'm sharing the steps you need to follow to start a social media agency with you in this post.
Ready? Let’s dive in……..
Before you start your social media agency, you need to acquire the necessary skills. You can acquire skills through training, taking an internship position and practising as a freelance social media manager.
Once you have the skills required, then follow the steps as shown below to create your social media marketing agency.
- Determine the social media platform and your niche
- Choose a business name and register your business name with CAC
- Design a logo for your business, choose brand colours , slogan etc
- Design a one page website for your social media agency
- Open a Bank account for your business
- Invest in tools that makes the tasks easier for you, post scheduling tools, graphic design tools etc
- Prepare your portfolio, get reviews and testimonials from your existing customers.
- Set prices for your services, you can check what others are charging for similar service to have ideas of a fair price to charge
- Establish an online presence and create authority in your niche
- Hire team members that will compliment you in areas you are not quite good at like virtual assistants
Set relevant targets and keep track of your progress.
- Acquire new customers by making a list of small businesses that will be interested in your services, then get the email or whatsapp number of key decision makers and pitch your services to them.
- Set clear expectations with clients and let them know what’s included in your services to them, when you will be available to engage with their followers, how often you will be reporting on analytics and what you will be tracking, how many hours of work per day they will be getting and your posting schedules.
If you are worried about how to consistently get clients and also be able to satisfy the needs of your customer and clients, why not check this social media manager tutorial out. It will show you all you need to become a highly paid social media manager that earns over 200k per month.
Click on the link below to learn more.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47