Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu (1830 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just look at the two pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Here is obi the intelligent incoming president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Baba Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. Again, jagaban till eternity

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Use your head and compare the two. You should vote for your children future and not based on emotions.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Telekinetic: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
Just look at the two pictures
Lol… This is a man that should be at an old people’s home or better still euthanized. Instead he wants to force himself on Nigerians because he feels ‘it’s his turn’. Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Baba Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. Again, jagaban till eternity
can this man slay an ordinary ant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.
how can this man be your president. An old drug Barron. You no dey shame for yourself and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by Johnkay01: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022

Wetin be supposing?

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
You will suffer in the deepest part of hell when you see the truth and you pretend that its not their. Here is bola Ahmed tinubu and what he can do and the level of his intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. A forward thinker and a master strategist

28 Likes

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
See a man who dreams and breath a better future for your children.
Peter obi is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
They call him Pandora bla bla bla bla yet efcc have not invited him for one day. He is as cleans and a white snow. God bless obi

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
lol

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
A man who made Lagos his empire,interfering in democratic process,installing his stooge in places of government so that his money will keep flowing through all illegal means
His wife is in the senate
His son is in the Lagos state house is assembly and now he said it is his turn. May God never allow this drug Barron to be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by 3ple9iner: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
If looks should be a criteria then Sowore should be the best candidate.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
He cannot even hold an ordinary flag properly and yet you fooools thinks he has the mental capacity to the president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by KoronaKola: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. .
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by JAMO84: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
U go drink pia pia las las

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by frejatoye117: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
TINUBU my main candidate

1 Like

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
He even poo on his body. That means he will wearing pampers to go on international meetings God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
I hope this man standing and closing his nose is still alive. I heard the stench from his anus is terrible. God forbid this grandfather be the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by RobustRoad: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
ABAT , on your mandate forever. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
May Obi succeed
May obi live long
May the God of the universe perform wonders and make him the president of Nigeria.
Nigerians have suffered enough. People wants to install another grandfather after suffering in the hand of this grandfather.
God give obi the Victory and shame the children of fallen demons.
Obi a Man of vission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
He cannot even hold an ordinary flag properly and yet you fooools thinks he has the mental capacity to the president of Nigeria
Don't believe social media
The internet is not real
Peter Obi will be defeated monumentally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by gmo10(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
If it were age, Yahaya Bello would've been the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Don't believe social media
The internet is not real
Peter Obi will be defeated monumentally
let's wait till the election is over. That old druggies will never smell aso rock.God forbid

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by TallerKola: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Baba Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare The Two And Tell Me Why You At Not A Fool For Supporting Tinubu by mighty2: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
lastmessenger:
You will suffer in the deepest part of hell when you see the truth and you pretend that its not their. Here is bola Ahmed tinubu and what he can do and the level of his intelligence.
On Tinubu's mandate we stand..... Brainless pandora babies can wail to death, their tiny god will never rule this country.. God continue to bless and protect Tinubu for me jare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! This Man Is Finally Obidient! / The Lagos Lawyer That Sued Obi Over Baby Picture, What About This Tinubu Picture / Makinde Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku Mega Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.