Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment (31383 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Salvador1: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mr integrity.
Go and verify master
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Pakute: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you Peter Obi for me Peter Obi for everyone. vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Peter Obi for ibo yoots.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Spuggie: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Amazing stuff
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Tochi3(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dannyset:

You wan go dey follow Mbaka do back and forth? He will finish Obi oo.

What he just did is the best. Use him to score point than confronting him.

Bros, no let comprehension be another wahala 4 Ur life o.

Abeg Say Amen to receive the blessing
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by derecho(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter still they do important things

Kila n baka sef?
Oro oselu lo je wa logun
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by decent2(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg make una help me make I chop abeg I be student Fidelity Bank 6011407259
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fake news everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Mrford(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Such reply is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Clintifydan(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Why should you issue a statement when your conscience tells you that, the priest spoke the truth?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Negative.
I repeat, Negative.

We are working 24/7 to find something to pin on Peter Obi. For now, NO LUCK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
His Excellency Peter Obi does not look presidential at all! It's like too much hot Lipton has singed his vocal chords, making him sound like a radio set with rundown battery and whines like an unfortunate child that had carelessly lost his akara to a greedy playmate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Peter Obi for ibo yoots.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Zelenskyy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
No need to reply the father..

Nigerians have done so because they know his financial character

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:
This guy can not win, but will do enough damage to Atiku votes in the South.

SE/SS has always been PDP stronghold, but now the votes from there will be share by Obi and Atiku, giving Tinubu an edge.

SW is locked for Tinubu 100%, Seyi will fall in line when it is time and even now that his friend Wike has been denied vice president ticket.

The north will be shared by Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso, but APC has 11 sitting governors in the North, and states like Borno even in Atiku zone are perpetual APC voters.

Tinubu should just go and write his inaugural speech.

Tinubu will come distant third in 2023 election. He is the weakest of all candidates. Strength is not by sharing money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by hovin44022: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hsg

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

SE/SS has always been PDP stronghold, but now the votes from there will be share by Obi and Atiku, giving Tinubu an edge.

SW is locked for Tinubu 100%, Seyi will fall in line when it is time and even now that his friend Wike has been denied vice president ticket.

The north will be shared by Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso, but APC has 11 sitting governors in the North, and states like Borno even in Atiku zone are perpetual APC voters.

Who locked south west down for Tinubu? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by AutoChick4U(f): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obi is busy learning how to fix electricity and improve economy in Egypt. Imagine a comedian Peter Pandora wants to be Nigeria president, this is the greatest joke ever heard. As you no dey give shishi, we masses no dey vote you shishi.
D father wants a president that will steal and give him. Those wey dey give shishi, how much u and ur family benefit? Suffer no dey tire una?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
forget the enemies Sir In Biafra actualization we're solidly behind you Sir
#OBI23
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Dannyset(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tochi3:
Bros, no let comprehension be another wahala 4 Ur life o.

Amen!

Oya your turn.

No let comprehension be another wahala 4 Ur life o.

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by leye4u: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

Obi lo kan

Egbe kini yen fun
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Loveurneighbour: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Ancestortinubu: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
May you vote for one ancestor that will enlist you in army to fight bandits and he will reward you with casava, corn and agbadu. Brainwashed wanka

quote author=IboHausaYoruba post=113865635]Obi is busy learning how to fix electricity and improve economy in Egypt. Imagine a comedian Peter Pandora wants to be Nigeria president, this is the greatest joke ever heard. As you no dey give shishi, we masses no dey vote you shishi.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by adexoramo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
What should we now called this?.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Honor10: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

Tinubu will come distant third in 2023 election. He is the weakest of all candidates. Strength is not by sharing money!

So, all the northern governors supported him because he shared money? grin grin
Don't worry you sense will come back by February

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Makanike: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm obidient
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Dangrace01: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obi is busy learning how to fix electricity and improve economy in Egypt. Imagine a comedian Peter Pandora wants to be Nigeria president, this is the greatest joke ever heard. As you no dey give shishi, we masses no dey vote you shishi.

All these Apc and PDp nairaland campaign group why are you people so
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Tochi3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dannyset:

Amen!

Oya your turn.

No let comprehension be another wahala 4 Ur life o.

Amen.

I receive am with all my chest .

Peter Obi, the rare man without political bitterness

Oya, your turn, repeat the above cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by fyneeagle99: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
you are part of Nigeria’s problem.don’t come online to cry after you must have finished selling your future for plate of agege bread and beans.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oziens:

Jesu! "Is spoke" wahala.....

na bycicle spoke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos / I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari / U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.