Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment (31384 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by onunwa21(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga no worry. We ur supporters did it on ur behalf!!!!
We re very Obidentttttttttttt to the movement
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by moneyissweet(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Go back to school immediately

Cubalabloo:
Why should you issue a statement when your conscience tells you that, the priest spoke the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by treatise: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nwodosis:

"Is spoke"?

"is spake"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Jmichael1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
A stingy man can not be the president of nigeria..case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by uchennaq(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Why should you issue a statement when your conscience tells you that, the priest spoke the truth?
Which nonsense truth? Are you sure your head is ok?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by kingyakos: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:

I swear u don't have sense

See this 1k every four years pikin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by fof1: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:

PRIEST OF WHO? We should be very Careful with our Verenations...God is Not Man and Man Can not be God. No Man can take His Glory or U become Apostate...we should be Guided Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by guychidile: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Silence is the best answer to a fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by uchennaq(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

We have seen people that mortgage their lives and lives of their children because of agege bread. The ones that are heading us as our leader, did they give you more than 2000 naira?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Westchester(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Shut up mugu
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by guychidile: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Silence is the best answer to a fool.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by ogatboy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:
This guy can not win, but will do enough damage to Atiku votes in the South.

SE/SS has always been PDP stronghold, but now the votes from there will be share by Obi and Atiku, giving Tinubu an edge.

SW is locked for Tinubu 100%, Seyi will fall in line when it is time and even now that his friend Wike has been denied vice president ticket.

The north will be shared by Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso, but APC has 11 sitting governors in the North, and states like Borno even in Atiku zone are perpetual APC voters.

Tinubu should just go and write his inaugural speech.

Tinubu can't get 100% in the south West, APC might even loose Lagos to PDP
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Westchester(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do you fools ever think of the bettering of your kids and generation or is it always about tribalism? Get in the bin you absolute whopper

Honor10:

SE/SS has always been PDP stronghold, but now the votes from there will be share by Obi and Atiku, giving Tinubu an edge.

SW is locked for Tinubu 100%, Seyi will fall in line when it is time and even now that his friend Wike has been denied vice president ticket.

The north will be shared by Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso, but APC has 11 sitting governors in the North, and states like Borno even in Atiku zone are perpetual APC voters.

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Tyche(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

Nice Analysis Mahmood Yakubu
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Juanmike(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
It still wont change the world`s perception about Obi being Akagum.
Or you dying in poverty.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by harmargedon: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Why should you issue a statement when your conscience tells you that, the priest is spoke the truth?
I thought you were literate
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Cubalabloo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
fof1:

PRIEST OF WHO? We should be very Careful with our Verenations...God is Not Man and Man Can not be God. No Man can take His Glory or U become Apostate...we should be Guided Pls.
Disbelieve the priest at your own peril.
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Preciousgift120(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

He single handedly built this church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by VEHINTOLAR: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okay,we've heard you online President of Alaigbo !
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by thatigboman1: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:
abobaku, omonile osogbo, go and fry agbado with the groundnut oil tinubu give the eldest woman in your village and keep shut for the next 4 years.

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Cubalabloo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
harmargedon:
I thought you were literate
Typographical error COMRAD!
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

So, all the northern governors supported him because he shared money? grin grin
Don't worry you sense will come back by February

Lol ... They supported because he shared money and he is not saleable. Your own eyes will clear by February when APC will be converted to a Yoruba party! The northerners are definitely going to abandon APC for PDP
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Peter Obi, you have been cursed and no cursed man will ever go near Aso rock.
The same curse following you na
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by BePrepared: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jestin:
Tell me who to vote for between a candidate travelling out to Egypt to learn abt good governance and the candidate who travels to London for medical check up .

Ibrahim in Damaturu is not asking you that, He will prefer a sick president that gropes a kettle
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Esesuwa8: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:

What truth?
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by kingyakos: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Peter Obi is a politician, But Fr. Mbaka is a Man of God.

Like for Peter Obi, share for Fr. Mbaka.

Which man of God?...abegi
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Dannyset(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tochi3:
Amen.

I receive am with all my chest .

Peter Obi, the rare man without political bitterness

Oya, your turn, repeat the above cheesy grin

Have a nice day grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Geneh411: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Typical of a PO supporter, u want to stupidly pick on him because he made a mistake even Peter Obi himself can make.

Mockery, insult, ignorance, clout chasing... that's what u dumb lots are good at

Oziens:

Jesu! "Is spoke" wahala.....
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Villager01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okay... for your Building services at affordable rates.... check my signature wink
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by wiseoneking: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Go back to primary school English now and start been OBidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.