Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment (31358 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by caxi(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Fr. Mbaka why!!!!

You’re even telling us tinubu is the best candidate after slice bread, Biko face pulpit leave politics
him know the importance of pulpit?
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Starhearts: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
kponkedenge:
Mbaka that campaigned for Buhari and said Buhari was God sent? Lol. Since the inception of democracy in 1999, Buhari is the worst president we've had.

Anyone that watched the APC presidential primaries and saw how clueless Buhari was looking up and down, you wouldn't be surprised why Nigeria has been in a sorry state for the past 7 years.

Nobody takes Mbaka seriously. Obi shouldn't even reply him.

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Starhearts: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Jestin:
Tell me who to vote for between a candidate travelling out to Egypt to learn abt good governance and the candidate who travels to London for medical check up .

U re a day dreamer
Ur eyes go soon clear
Marks my words Obi can't win any state in 9ja
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Starhearts: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Jestin:
Tell me who to vote for between a candidate travelling out to Egypt to learn abt good governance and the candidate who travels to London for medical check up .

U don't want biafra again ....
Naa obi u want now to be d President of zoo like ur fellow IPOB always called Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Jmichael1(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
na your papaand grandpapa dey hope for 1 politician, tinubu, to save their lives.
I can feed you and your entire osogbo people for 1 year without batting an eyelid. Not even cassava, but good food.

chairman abeg bring ur mind down small nah..we no dey quarel.

abeg send me 5h airtym....
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by EmiDon11: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Jmichael1:

chairman abeg bring ur mind down small nah..we no dey quarel.
abeg send me 5h airtym....
make he send you airtime first

Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Jmichael1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
EmiDon11:
make he send you airtime first
yes ooh....
i nid 5h card 4rm him b4 i go bliv say he fit feed me 4 one day....
Re: Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment by Jestin: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

U don't want biafra again ....
Naa obi u want now to be d President of zoo like ur fellow IPOB always called Nigeria...
Bleep off my mention. I am from the South and not from east. Nigeria never tire u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs / Nigerian Policeman Drinking & Smoking On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.