Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) (37125 Views)

Video – Drunk Nigeria Woman Dancing To R Kelly Burn It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by alingo2013(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
furio:
The Girl is still in secondary school. Check her TikTok account and see her in her school uniform.
Shame on the parents

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
Imo state women, na dem dem, mehn the young girl is damn pretty
both cockroach, flies, rats etc na damn pretty.
Ok ooh....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Doctortest: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lazenby007:
What and where are your moral values for God sake?
boggieman no wan get sense na him way wack dude

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by bepositive11: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
alingo2013:
Nonsense, parents should be more careful how they raise their children, tomorrow now this same girl will be saying men only want her for her body, try to build up your child with strong and resolute character than encouraging them to be sex object

Why not both character and fun? It's not like she's dressed indecently

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Omoslim26: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
cigaricon:
Pls help my life... I'm almost dieing

grin grin grin grin grin
Almost dying and you still have phone to be doing nairaland grin grin grin
Hunger neva reach your side na the shadow you still dey confirm like dis oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by RPG2020(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

this girl go SWEET to NACK without CONDOMM!

I no mind LICKK her TOTTO and YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Licking Toto make you younger the creamy once is heather

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
By 2030, it will normal marry mother n daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
End time mother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
Imo state women, na dem dem, mehn the young girl is damn pretty
Now you have your dopamine hit cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Doctortest:
boggieman no wan get sense na him way wack dude
Now I know!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by alingo2013(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
bepositive11:

Why not both character and fun? It's not like she's dressed indecently

Now imagine you have a daughter and your daughter come out to dance a seductive dance with your wife, now your friends, enemies, family can see how your daughter and wife can shake their bum bum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
That is the only thing dey can offer...Nyash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by showboy25(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
You are wise!
vickydevoka:
Any pikin way no grow with en papa I no go marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hahaha do you know if he is the one holding the camera?

Toh...lobatan cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by blacknoir: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

this girl go SWEET to NACK without CONDOMM!

I no mind LICKK her TOTTO and YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Aswearu are a goner ,wtf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
showboy25:
You are wise!
No be today I don de talk am. Mama de spoil pikin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
saintruky:

Y?
Come my area make I show u real life reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bvlgari:
The girl is beautiful

Meanwhile... Kellyy or Hajia Bintu? Who won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy76H4Cv6SU
Kelly is too beautiful. She has a perfect shape. De other gal be like watin dem mode

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by saintruky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
vickydevoka:

Come my area make I show u real life reason.

Send address

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by bepositive11: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2022
If they're just having fun, who cares? As long as they're not dressed indecently or dancing like strippers

alingo2013:

Now imagine you have a daughter and your daughter come out to dance a seductive dance with your wife, now your friends, enemies, family can see how your daughter and wife can shake their bum bum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Wwwq: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Joblessness has turned adults to kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by DATAPLUG247(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2022
WE SELL CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR ALL NETWORK::

100 percent legit �

MTN..1GB =#350
MTN..2GB=#600
MTN..3GB=#850
MTN..4GB=#1150
MTN..5GB=#1400
MTN..6GB=#1700
MTN..7GB=#2000
MTN..10GB=#2700

WhatsApp:07037566145
Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Onyi22:

'Go get your PVC first
Nice one but u need to get rid of that profile pic & text!
Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by Ladywell: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm a slim and sweet girl...I feel lonely and bored DM on whatsapp to be my friend 09134021364
Re: Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) by gmixrecord: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2022
ARE U A MUSIC ARTISTE WITH GOOD SONGS AND YOU NEED A MUSICAL INVESTOR TO SELL OR PROMOTE YOUR SONGS?

ALEX MUSIC COMPANY IS HERE FOR YOU..

THEIR SHARING FORMULAR
60%/40%
NO RECORD COMPANY CAN OFFER SUCH

GRAB THIS OFFER NOW TO BECOME A STAR

REMEMBER ITS FREE TO APPLY...NO ARTISTE SHOULD PAY ANY RECORD COMPANY OR MARKETER ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSED TO PAY ARTISTE SO USE UR HEAD....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video) / Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.