Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) (39661 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by erumena(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying Tinubu's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing morale for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

Why only Tinubu, what about Atiku? Obi congratulated Atiku as PDP flag bearer but didn’t do so with Tinubu.

Is Atiku better than Tinubu?

I don’t trust you guys.

Though I don’t want Tinubu, Atiku is not a saint.

I am beginning to think that Atiku and Obi might form an alliance. God forbids.

I prefer a Tinubu than an Atiku!
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Confirm Naija girl
No..She is not cheesy.. Google Mana Iwabuchi... And tell me that she's from Nigeria based on how the name sounds like Delta name..
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Femeto: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians wan claim her. grin grin
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Sweetvie: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
I watched the show
She is amazing cheesy cheesy
She is polish
I doubt if she ever visit Nigeria
If she committed crime now you guys will deny her grin
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by shantti(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
We're just blessed with amazing people who got amazing talents in Nigerian grin could you believe someone passed me without touching me and that was the end of my wallet grin Nigerians indeed have raw talented people.

grin grin grin grin sorry am laughing. This is too funny
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by johnlvis(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ask them oo
Paulianfa:
She so amazing!!!
What connections did she have with Nigeria...
Cos I saw polish Nigerian
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Sweetvie: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
We're just blessed with amazing people who got amazing talents in Nigerian grin could you believe someone passed me without touching me and that was the end of my wallet grin Nigerians indeed have raw talented people.
grin grin grin
Lmao
Guy you're so funny
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by DMerciful(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
This girl's name Egwu is Nigerian and she looks like a Nigerian even though halfcast
Richy4:

No..She is not cheesy.. Google Mana Iwabuchi... And tell me that she's from Nigeria based on how the name sounds like Delta name..
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Nongovernmental: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Nigerian biti bawo?
She's Polish cheesy

Like her, many Nigerians are gifted exceedingly, only that the country eclipses their shine.

Olodo at home but genius abroad...thanks to enabling environment.

Take back your country, folks.

You've written it all.

*Enabling Environment.
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Fastlinkpro: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
I did not hear her mention Nigeria. If she had mistakenly called that name Naija - Sorry, she no go win.
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
She tried but nothing extraordinarily.
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Cypress042(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin Lmao Guy you're so funny
grin Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by vikgreen01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
The question is, did she identify as a Nigerian. No di cap on a girl wey fi later call Nigeria a third world country like that mumu Australian basketball player.
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by Cypress042(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
shantti:

grin grin grin grin sorry am laughing. This is too funny
grin take it easy.
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian bit bawo? grin
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga she's Polish no dey tag Nigerian for her make she no vex for you. Who wants to identify with a wreckage of a country

1 Like

Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by donsheddy1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
She’s Polish not Nigerian. Stop hyping this shithole.
AlexReports:
Polish Nigerian Teen Thrills Global Audience At America Got Talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZb-nym3HhA

The global audience at America's Got Talent, arguably the biggest talent show in the world were at the Tuesday's episode held spellbound with the sterling performance of a Polish Nigerian 14-year-old singer Sara James.

The judge and executive producer pressed his Golden Buzzer Sara James, qualifying her for the live show of the event to the jubilation of the audience.

James wowed the judges' panel with her rendition of Billie Eilish's "Lovely," but it was ultimately Cowell, 62, who pushed the coveted button to send the teen straight to the live shows.

"We've heard a lot of singers over the years, but wow," Cowell said. "You have a real star glow about you."

The moment happened after James revealed it was her first time in the United States. Cowell then told her that he wanted to make her dreams come true and proceeded to push his Golden Buzzer.

"This is probably where you dreamt of performing. I can remember when I came to America for the first time ... that was a moment I'll never forget," Cowell said. "And I want to make this a moment for you to remember forever."

James, who was in disbelief and overcome with emotion on stage, tells PEOPLE that even now the excitement still hasn't settled in.

"To be honest, I'm speechless. When I'm thinking of it, I'm literally shaking ... I'm just so happy," she says. "It's something that I've dreamed of and it happened. It's so crazy!"

"In America, dreams come true. It's so amazing," she adds. "[Simon] made this whole trip to America so lovely — and America's actually really beautiful, to be honest. I'm in love and I want to live there — but it was such an amazing moment and when I think of it, I just want to cry."

Cowell tells PEOPLE, "I pushed my golden buzzer for Sara because she is, in my opinion, a total star. She flew across the world to audition on AGT 'to see if dreams come true' — that really resonated with me, as 20 years ago I came to those thoughts as well. I just didn't have her talent!"

James says she started singing when she was "about 3 or 4" and has been a longtime fan of the show, though she never thought she'd actually audition.

"When I was little, I was watching all the videos of America's Got Talent on YouTube, and I was like, 'Oh my god. Wow, it's so amazing,' but I'd never think of it in a serious way," she admits.

That all changed after her recent trip to America.

Following her impressive performance, Cowell told PEOPLE of the judges' reactions, "We were all thinking the same thing on my particular Golden Buzzer. There were about three of us, I think, all prepared to jump on that Golden Buzzer. [Her] act's so good."

Now that she's been handed a ticket straight to the live shows, James says she's already brainstorming ideas for her next performance.

"I have a bunch of ideas," she explains, noting that she's most excited to get back "on stage and show everything I have to the judges."

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/06/polish-nigerian-teen-thrills-global.html?m=1
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
At just 13 she could sing that well. Wow! Just wow
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by thatigboman1: 12:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Polish- nigerian that never mentioned anything Nigeria. She boldly mentioned she is polish.
Alex, behave yourself.
mehn, I'm shocked o. What da hell. The girl says she's from Poland. Where the blogger got the Nigeria end is something I don't understand.
The girl say she's 13 but the blogger say she's 14. What exactly is happening? What sort of nonsense disinformation is going on?

1 Like

Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by szczescie(m): 5:00am On Jun 18, 2022
I watched the entire video Not ONCE did she or anyone else mention Nigeria
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by eljwallace: 5:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Paulianfa:
She so amazing!!!
What connections did she have with Nigeria...
Cos I saw polish Nigerian
Help me tell am naija way de like take credit for watin dem no work for ta nigeria ko nigeria ni
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by ukandi1(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2022
AlexReports:

The global audience at America's Got Talent, arguably the biggest talent show in the world were at the Tuesday's episode held spellbound with the sterling performance of a Polish Nigerian 14-year-old singer Sara James.

The judge and executive producer pressed his Golden Buzzer Sara James, qualifying her for the live show of the event to the jubilation of the audience.

James wowed the judges' panel with her rendition of Billie Eilish's "Lovely," but it was ultimately Cowell, 62, who pushed the coveted button to send the teen straight to the live shows.

"We've heard a lot of singers over the years, but wow," Cowell said. "You have a real star glow about you."

The moment happened after James revealed it was her first time in the United States. Cowell then told her that he wanted to make her dreams come true and proceeded to push his Golden Buzzer.

"This is probably where you dreamt of performing. I can remember when I came to America for the first time ... that was a moment I'll never forget," Cowell said. "And I want to make this a moment for you to remember forever."

James, who was in disbelief and overcome with emotion on stage, tells PEOPLE that even now the excitement still hasn't settled in.

"To be honest, I'm speechless. When I'm thinking of it, I'm literally shaking ... I'm just so happy," she says. "It's something that I've dreamed of and it happened. It's so crazy!"

"In America, dreams come true. It's so amazing," she adds. "[Simon] made this whole trip to America so lovely — and America's actually really beautiful, to be honest. I'm in love and I want to live there — but it was such an amazing moment and when I think of it, I just want to cry."

Cowell tells PEOPLE, "I pushed my golden buzzer for Sara because she is, in my opinion, a total star. She flew across the world to audition on AGT 'to see if dreams come true' — that really resonated with me, as 20 years ago I came to those thoughts as well. I just didn't have her talent!"

James says she started singing when she was "about 3 or 4" and has been a longtime fan of the show, though she never thought she'd actually audition.

"When I was little, I was watching all the videos of America's Got Talent on YouTube, and I was like, 'Oh my god. Wow, it's so amazing,' but I'd never think of it in a serious way," she admits.

Following her impressive performance, Cowell told PEOPLE of the judges' reactions, "We were all thinking the same thing on my particular Golden Buzzer. There were about three of us, I think, all prepared to jump on that Golden Buzzer. [Her] act's so good."

Now that she's been handed a ticket straight to the live shows, James says she's already brainstorming ideas for her next performance.

"I have a bunch of ideas," she explains, noting that she's most excited to get back "on stage and show everything I have to the judges."

The performance was so amazing in an electrified atmosphere.
Didn't know when tears dripped down my cheek in emotional support
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2022
AlexReports:

There's absolutely nothing Nigerian about this lady...
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:

Her name is Sara Egwu James.
Ewure

Dindinrin.

Egwu is in her name and she refused to mention it. She also decided not to mention Nigeria as part of her background.

Alagidi talika
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by teefrenzy(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2022
9ja got talent o grin

Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by everyoung12: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Polish Nigerian girl trills audience.
Oga try and be specific
She just mentioned she's from Poland
Which one come be Polish Nigerian girl
Re: Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) by JAGS001(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Did lil Wayne ever call himself a Nigerian?
He never liked Nigeria for a second despite that he can't deny his ancestral home or blood.

Make una chill i sha like all the wereys wey we get for this nairaland.com and most of them na awon omo igbolabi spare parts sellers ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... / Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.