Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest (78466 Views)

Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by CheapHomes1: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Beremx:
Reverend Father Fabian Obi is the elder brother of Peter Obi. What a striking resemblance!

Pls, I am looking for the "striking resemblance".
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by obama30: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=113871638]Reverend Father Fabian Obi is the elder brother of Peter Obi. What a striking resemblance![/quote

To Mbaka peter Obi never see Rev before in his life,
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Gbemini(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Beremx:
Reverend Father Fabian Obi is the elder brother of Peter Obi. What a striking resemblance!
he wont win shishi
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Bobbiee: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
NOW I WANT YOU ALL TO LISTEN TO ME AS I TELL YOU MY GOSPEL.

WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS, PETER OBI WILL SURELY LOSE, AND WHOEVER THE NORTH VOTES FOR WILL SURELY WIN. WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE STATISTICS OF THE INEC TOTAL PVC VOTERS ALL OVER NIGERIA. THE NORTH HAS TEN TIMES MORE VOTERS THAN THE SOUTH EAST WHO HAVE THE LEAST NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTERS. ONLY ANAMBRA STATE TRIES BUT IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH. THE SOUTH SOUTH WOULD MOST LIKELY BE SPLIT IN BETWEEN OBI SUPPORTERS AND ATIKU SUPPORTERS WITH MOST SUPPORTING ATIKU BECAUSE OF OKOWA WHO IS THE VICE PRESIDENT.

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTERS IN THE NORTH IS ABOUT 3 MILLION WHICH ALTHOUGH THE LARGEST NUMBER OF VOTERS IS NOT EQUAL TO A QUATER OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE LIVING IN THE SOUTH EAST.

IF PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH EAST CAN ENSURE THAT EACH STATE PRODUCES NO LESS THAN 500K VOTERS, I THINK ONLY THEN WOULD PETER OBI STAND A STRONG CHANCE.

WE ALSO NEED OUR ALLIES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH. IM CURRENTLY IN ASABA, DELTA STATE, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE GRASSROOT ARE ALL [b]OBI[/b]DIENT. WE NEED TO EXTEND OUR REACHERS FAR, EVEN ALL THE WAY TO LAGOS AND THE NORTH CENTRAL.

FIGHTING THE NORTH EAST/WEST IS A LOSING BATTLE BECAUSE THEY'LL RATHER THIS COUNTRY DISINTEGRATES THAN VOTE A SOUTH EASTERNER AS PRESIDENT.

THIS IS MY GOSPEL. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO GET THEIR PVC. DRIVE THIS IN ALL THE FIVE STATES IN THE SOUTH EAST, AND EVEN IN AREAS IN THE SOUTH SOUTH.

HAVE PETER OBI OFFICIALS DELIVER FOOD AND DRINKS TO PEOPLE QUEUEING TO GET THEIR PVCS. IN WHICHEVER STATE OF THE FEDERATION THESE PEOPLE ARE GATHERED.

Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by HilcomTech(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Realdon1:
I'm for Obi.
The spirit of Endsars has come over youths again.
Aswear, Obi has no control of this wildfire spread campaign.
Obi is imagining how to enter street in this campaign bcs Youths might stand him still on the street.
This campaign is really bigger than Obi.
Peter is the on d street.
Pls I'm OBIdient

Mkporu miri cannibals like to believe their own lies.

Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Freerhyme1(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
After February 2033 election results, biafra agitation and no biafla no nigilia go start again. Dumbass people
you're and educated illiterate, that's all I have to say to you
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
hmmmmm. nigerian youths are just the problem we have. now i know. thats why i better maintain myself for the country i dey. everybody is trying to change and see if things will work. but here on nairaland we see evil souls trying to bring this political revolution down.

Is Tinubu apc? If Tinubu was apc then Peter obi makes pdp too, after all, he was once a VP aspirant to this same atiku you're condemning today. If you don't want Tinubu, that's fine but let it not be on the basis that he's in apc cos that logic is dumb!

That aside, can you compare obi's achievements as a governor to Tinubu's? You people should be using your gumptions for once na.

Tinubu is fearless and courageous. He's going to tackle insecurity ruthlessly as he did in his time as gov of Lagos State.

Most of you don't talk smartly at times, saying Tinubu brought failed buhari upon us, therefore, Tinubu has failed too. Try and be politically smart for once naa, if not how do you expect to grow in life. Politics is a game. It's all a big game. The alliance with cpc was needed then to dismantle pdp and buhari was cpc flag bearer so Tinubu had no choice than to support him.

If you can't beat them, you join them. That's the game of politics. Play dirty to get what you want till you get it and once you do, be the instrument of change which has always been Tinubu's long-term goal.

The system is dirty and corrupt. If you don't get dirty you lose. Doesn't make you a bad person.

Those who are close to Tinubu says he keeps his word. At least 3 people have told me that. He keeps his promises. That's the height of his confidence and integrity. He's generous too.

Vote for who you please but never you say Tinubu has nothing to offer cos that man is wisdom itself. He is smartness, intelligence, a game changer. There's no politician in nigeria today half as brilliant as he. None.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by SMGGroup: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary can only be president in Igbo land if unknown gunmen allow election to hold

It must be tiring doing this stuff everyday. Sorry for the pains
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by twilliamx(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2022
CleanInAll:
PDP and APC have so terribly disappointed Nigerians. Let's try something new. #PeterObi
Was he not in PDP?
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
twilliamx:

Was he not in PDP?

I say these people are dullards!

Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Lastmankc(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not igbo
But your mentor is a druggie from Chicago
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Antai123(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Okay na
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by twilliamx(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
hmmmmm. nigerian youths are just the problem we have. now i know. thats why i better maintain myself for the country i dey. everybody is trying to change and see if things will work. but here on nairaland we see evil souls trying to bring this political revolution down. i was once supporting tinubu but then i asked myself, is this the best solution? can tinubu or atiku take us there? whats the difference between them. Peter obi and labour party needs to be given 4yrs lets see what they can do. we have seen what apc and pdp did for 8yrs each. should we still give them another 8yrs? they are clueless! let try something new. lets try obi. this isnt about igbos. this is about our children’s future. only a evil man will still want pdp and apc to rule again. obi left to try something new. lets try him

Everyone has a track record. You judge a man by his track record and legacy what exactly did Peter Obi accomplish in Anambra? And you know what? Most people shouting obi lives in Lagos. We all know that tinubu singlehandedly ran the economy of Lagos without federal help when OBJ held on to states funds, Lagos is virtually on auto pilot and the master plan created by tinubu has set the state apart from all other states in the country. We know tinubu has mentored a lot of people who has on thier own become a formidable force in politics, don't ride on sentiments, tinubu even had an igbo commissioner but the well known tribalistic call him a tribalist even though such can never happen in thier region. Ogbeni don't change your support. You are supporting the right man.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by twilliamx(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
nighter:

I say these people are dullards!

Beyond dull
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Hallabee1(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Aje...

So make we fry stone abi
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by trumpcoat(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi,the best president of our time
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Nicenixon: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
hmmmmm. nigerian youths are just the problem we have. now i know. thats why i better maintain myself for the country i dey. everybody is trying to change and see if things will work. but here on nairaland we see evil souls trying to bring this political revolution down. i was once supporting tinubu but then i asked myself, is this the best solution? can tinubu or atiku take us there? whats the difference between them. Peter obi and labour party needs to be given 4yrs lets see what they can do. we have seen what apc and pdp did for 8yrs each. should we still give them another 8yrs? they are clueless! let try something new. lets try obi. this isnt about igbos. this is about our children’s future. only a evil man will still want pdp and apc to rule again. obi left to try something new. lets try him
Lol! In my own opinion, I don't think anybody can change this country with that useless constitution and general house of assembly we have. I think the system should be destroyed and rebuild from the scratch. If this country want a real change, i mean positive change, it is going to start from people, local government chairmen, reps, senators and then to the top of the ladder. The foundation of this country is very faulty and it is getting worsen day by day. Journalists are not even helping, real journalism is dead in this country. Our Judiciary, na that one has finally collapsed.

Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Babaken(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Your stupidity must be beyond remedy, seeing others in your stead is the height of foolishness, I am not your parents, I don't share your despicable life.
your desperation for 5k make you to forget 16 years of disaster that PDP plug Nigeria into and 8 years of calamity in the hands of APC plus canstant killing.

Vote them again if e no affect it will affect your relative

Vote wisely vote Peter Obi
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by PeterObi4LP: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary can only be president in Igbo land if unknown gunmen allow election to hold

Ekpa should come down to South East and enforce it only then we'll take him serious. S E no dey send anybody. They are together with PO.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by HeroicMeastro: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Beremx:
Na this work fit BIG "Obi"tuary....
Not Presidency.
In a sane environment, OBI"TUARY can't even contest and win a Councillor..
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by ubimagos: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Is Peter Obi not PDP, which one be let's try Peter Obi!
Make only you dey try your Peter Obi.
CleanInAll:
PDP and APC have so terribly disappointed Nigerians. Let's try something new. #PeterObi
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by PeterObi4LP: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
After February 2033 election results, biafra agitation and no biafla no nigilia go start again. Dumbass people

Shut up! I wonder wether you're truly Omoluabi like me.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by franudi: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Drealtitan1: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Babaken:
your family, past, present and your future generations must be very disappointed in you.

Meaning you have sold your future for 5k.

People like you don swear for life that they can never be useful.

AM ON PETERSIDE.

why this warped thinking that anybody that holds a contrary opinion to yours must have been bought?
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by SugarGirl44(f): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
There's no resemblance whatsoever.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by perez100: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Good points @Ibrahim Alhassan
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by SugarGirl44(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If you're truly an omoluabi and not an imposter, you should know that it's an insult for ibo or aboki to rule over us, because we are greater than them in everything.
It is unfortunate enough that we are trapped together in this country.
The only thing we should be fighting for is a regional govt/nation where a yoruba man can rule over the Yorubas, not some clueless atooles.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by shigishege: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

you can never be omoluabi. We know ourselves. You are yamirin by nature. By the way, where is your flat headed brother, PrinceofLagos??
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by LLMG: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2022
if only you people direct this your hatred and bitterness towards the jihadist terrorist and fulani invaders and their grand masters in the hem of affairs as they are the real problem of nigeria maybe you will sense.
IamWonderful:
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by shigishege: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Oilwell:

Bro may God bless you and open doors of favour for you through out this month.

P0 2023
if people following Peter obi can be like you, i will naturally, sincerely, seriously and wholeheartedly so and follow Peter Obi. But unfortunately I can't follow aan whose people are so hateful, bitter and vengeful like these ipob desidents. God will bless you and whatsoever ypur stand for. I'm so so so sorry if my comments ever disappoint you. But I need to support my tribe no mater how or under any circumstances. Yoruba live on forever.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by Sunsets: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
We hear. Obi's movement is not a regional movement. Don't give ITT that colouration. Look for something else and write about it.. Shift. We move.
PresidObi:
Ibrahim Alhassan wrote:

Peter Obi is a good man, one of the best presidential materials. But the hard truth is, no South Easterner can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Northern Nigeria. This is not a curse, it is a statistical fact. If the majority of the good Igbos out there and Peter Obi's campaign team wants him to win the election, lets them do the following, it is not going to be a rocket science: ��

1. Translate All Peter Obi's speeches into the north's two major indigenous languages; Hausa and Fulfulde .

2. Buy Radio airtime in major Radio stations in the North where Peter's translated speeches, interviews and his campaign menifestos will be played on a daily or weekly basis.

3. BBC Hausa and VOA Hausa are very vital. Get in touch with them to be granting regular interviews with powerful influential northerners to be appointed as Peter Obi's campaign Directors in the north. Engage other International radio stations such as Radio Deutch Welle (DW) and Radio Beijing with considerable number of Hausa and Fulfulde listenership.

4. Identify and engage popular Northern Nigeria Social Media influencers and bloggers like Northern Hibiscus, Hausa-Fulani, Kano Online, etc.

5. Create physical presence through liason offices in key Northern cities. These offices should be functional and be effectively engaging grassroot political formations from wards, to LGAs and states levels to propagate the message of a new Nigeria through Peter Obi.

6. A powerful Northern Nigerian Vice President should be selected from Kano, Kaduna or Katsina - the super 3 Ks in terms of number of eligible voters.

7. Create a Shadow Cabinet with Shadow Ministers..
A Shadow cabinet doesn't have executive power since they are only executive members of government in waiting. Distribute key Shadow Ministries to the 3 Ks. This will create a deep effect in the political conversation in the North. The Shadow Ministers will operate just like normal Ministers, they should be given official cars and their job will include to criticize the original Ministers in the current administration - offering a better alternative to the unsolved problems of the current cabinet. Shadow cabinets are powerful opposition tools. This alone could place Labour Party as the main opposition party displacing PDP which is almost on its way to the grave.

8. The North is Nigeria's most politically conscious region. We don't vote money, we vote interest. Protect Northern interest in Nigeria while ensuring a balance in the South.

9. Supporters of Peter Obi MUST TRY as much as possible to avoid getting into Social Media wars and confrontations with Northern Nigerians. Stop the subs.... Northerners are your partner in constructing the new Nigeria. I've always maintained that the North is not in enmity with the South. Some evil politicians created a fake division. Peter Obi must expose that division and seek to be a unifier. Supporters of Peter Obi must have at least 10 or more influential Northerners who are partners in the rescue Nigeria project.

10. Avoid religious misunderstandings. Respect each other's religious opinions. Religion should never be part of politics. It was some evil politicians that brings in religion into Nigeria politics for their personal selfish interests.

11. Protect northerners and their businesses in the south and vice versa. Extend friendly hands to make the south, especially SE a safe haven for northerners.

As a Northerner who believed in justice, equity and fairness, and who is well informed about the good intentions of Mr Peter Obi, I'm convinced that when given the opportunity and with the right and selfless people in his government, we will see the birth of the new Nigeria we are all dreaming of. Let's give South East this opportunity, I will volunteer to be part of Peter Obi's team in the north.

Peter Obi is smart, focused and one of the best presidential candidates. But would his campaign team and kinsmen agrees to and implement the above quick wins campaign strategies I outlined? Let's gets this message across many platforms until Peter Obi and his campaign team come across it!!!!.
Re: Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Scamburster:

Can we sincerely bet on this your statement?
I don't bet. But if he gets 2m votes, I promise you N20K. Keep this post as a reference.

'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55