Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists (18852 Views)

2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists by saintkeppy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
poiZon:

Those thugs are not only controlled by Oba n onofiok..

Also nelson effiong was the first senator to defect to Apc in akwaibom unless u r talking about another nelson effiong aka tabasco.

The 2 popular guys aggrieved in pdp r from Uyo senatorial district.

I'm not hearing any aggrieved persons from ikot ekpene and eket senatorial district.

I'm from ikono, our axis is 100% loyal to pdp..

Apc will have a hard time to grind votes there.

Akan udofia might be popular but i don't see whose structure he will ride to victory..
Akpabio structures is still loyal to pdp, from enoidem to aniekan umana down to eket zone..
Are those guys aggrieved?

All the representatives have been returned, except mccaire that completed ikono'sturn.
Heard Gloria edet is a force in ini lga cos she carries her people along.

There are So many aggrieved members of AKS PDP including ex Councillors, ex LG aspirants, those that were disenfranchised during the Ward Congress, &even those who bought forms to contest the primaries for different elective positions. Infact, PDP has factions Loyal to different Governorship Aspirants.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
First of all, the "single individual" I referred to was not the INEC official it was the APC official whose words alone, the INEC official was relying on to justify his decision leave the venue before the vote was conducted.
saintkeppy:

His name is GenBuhari, but GenBuhari we know no go skool na grin
Very funny! haha. . . .
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2022
First of all, the "single individual" I referred to was not the INEC official it was the APC official whose words alone, the INEC official was relying on to justify his decision leave the venue before the vote was conducted. INEC do not have state chairman and in any case chairmen do not ever have the right to take decisions unilaterally.
GardenOfGod:

So INEC chairman in a state who submitted a letter to the national, detailing what transpired is just a single individual to you. Go school u no gree... U de disgrace yourself the more.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists by GardenOfGod(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2022
GenBuhari:
First of all, the "single individual" I referred to was not the INEC official it was the APC official whose words alone, the INEC official was relying on to justify his decision leave the venue before the vote was conducted. INEC do not have state chairman and in any case chairmen do not ever have the right to take decisions unilaterally.
Why you still de drag this issue na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed / N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Completion Of Lekki Port Final Solution To Apapa Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.