Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia (888 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 2:40am On Jun 17, 2022
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3ZtV0HsYzmg&ved=2ahUKEwjV7KmKrbP4AhUF_4UKHfQlB9MQwqsBegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0rQ34qyzaIiaT2hy6-UGSE
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by orisa37: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes oo.

RUSSIA IS NEITHER INDUCTING NOR RUSSIANIZING UKRAINE.

JEHOVAH FORBIDS.

RUSSIA IS JUST INTIMIDATING UKRAINE.
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Dvdpity: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Every one knows that. That is the reason that Kyiv is not looking like muripoul right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
joyandfaith:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3ZtV0HsYzmg&ved=2ahUKEwjV7KmKrbP4AhUF_4UKHfQlB9MQwqsBegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0rQ34qyzaIiaT2hy6-UGSE

. If this war is painful to you then tell your Masters to stop moving nato towards Russia

If it continues this acts more wars will show up and you will lament day and night

Let put a stop to USA hegemony and evil nato invading weak nations.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

. If this war is painful to you then tell your Marsters to stoo moving nato towards Russia

If it continues this acts more wars will show up and you will lament day and night

Let put a stop to USA hegemony and evil nato invading weak nations.

If you are happy about this war then congratulations to you. Russia Army are playing ludo games in Ukraine. Are u happy now?

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you are happy about this war then congratulations to you. Russia Army are playing ludo games in Ukraine. Are u happy now?

All I want is for USA and nato to stop trying to prove to Russia that they are collecting many nations near Russia to threatened Russia

I want equity justice no nato expansion then the world will be at peace and I want USA and nato to stop invading nation that refuse the evil western way of life

Not everyone wants to have transgender children in their nation

We don't want gay lifestyle respect people culture once USA and nato can do this then

Peace will rain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by gambojimeta: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yes. They never invaded Poland too during Ww2.

Old habits die hard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

All I want is for USA and nato to stop trying to prove to Russia that they are collecting many nations near Russia to threatened Russia

I want equity justice no nato expansion then the world will be at peace and I want USA and nato to stop invading nation that refuse the evil western way of life

We don't want gay lifestyle respect people culture once USA and nato can do this then

Peace will rain.
And also they should stop strangling countries( I.e Cuba) economically because they think they're bigger, I'm happy they met their mate this time around... wink
Kingsnairaland:

Peace will rain.
And also they should stop strangling countries( I.e Cuba) economically because they think they're bigger, I'm happy they met their mate this time around...

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Bentizil:

And also they should stop strangling countries( I.e Cuba) economically because they think they're bigger, I'm happy they met their mate this time around... wink
And also they should stop strangling countries( I.e Cuba) economically because they think they're bigger, I'm happy they met their mate this time around...
Economic blockade is better than military invasion. Nations are free to trade with their preferred nations.
Russia loves grabbing lands historically. That is the reason Russia is the largest country by land mass in the world.
USSR was about Russia and Russification of minorities. Weaker Republics were forced to join ussr.
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Economic blockade is better than military invasion. Nations are free to trade with their preferred nations.
Russia loves grabbing lands historically. That is the reason Russia is the largest country by land mass in the world.
USSR was about Russia and Russification of minorities. Weaker Republics were forced to join ussr.
Say it as it is, economic blockade is bad and inhumane... It's just like destroying a country bit by bit...
Is Russia the only country that claim lands, every country in the west does it.. Should I start from California or is it Texas, maybe Puerto Rico or Virgin island... What of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland... Russia learn everything from tge West. ..

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Bentizil:

Say it as it is, economic blockade is bad and inhumane... It's just like destroying a country bit by bit...
Is Russia the only country that claim lands, every country in the west does it.. Should I start from California or is it Texas, maybe Puerto Rico or Virgin island... What of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland... Russia learn everything from tge West. ..

Why are you dragging world to events of more than a century ago? Era of empire has gone. Putin thinks he is living in 18th century.
Most usa acquisitions were through treaty or purchase or unclaimed territories as at then. Now, no part of the world can be tagged unclaimed.

Nothing wrong with economic blockade or sanctions. It comes in different forms. Border closure is one form. Nigeria closed border against neighbouring nations. Invade a country through military action doesn't make sense in modern world with a view to grab lands.

Civilised nations don't grab lands in modern world.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by ariesbull: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Why are you dragging world to events of more than a century ago? Era of empire has gone. Putin thinks he is living in 18th century.
Most usa acquisitions were through treaty or purchase or unclaimed territories as at then. Now, no part of the world can be tagged unclaimed.

Nothing wrong with economic blockade or sanctions. It comes in different forms. Border closure is one form. Nigeria closed border against neighbouring nations. Invade a country through military action doesn't make sense in modern world with a view to grab lands.

then tell Britain to give back Falklands to Argentina

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
ariesbull:
then tell Britain to give back Falklands to Argentina

When and how was it acquired?

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by ariesbull: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

When and how was it acquired?
so you expect me to start lecturing you history of Falkland and the Falklands war that magret thatcher fought... If that is what you are expecting... They you Don match pipeline... Do I look like your lecturer, how much did you pay me

Abeg go and do your research then come back.. Iti mpataka

You are asking me flimsy questions as if you sabi anything

Nigerian graduate
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
ariesbull:
so you expect me to start lecturing you history of Falkland and the Falklands war that magret thatcher fought... If that is what you are expecting... They you Don match pipeline... Do I look like your lecturer, how much did you pay me

Abeg go and do your research then come back.. Iti mpataka

You are asking me flimsy questions as if you sabi anything

Nigerian graduate

Europeans settled in the island in 19th century and Britain has been controlling the island since then as an oversea territory. It was an unoccupied island. It wasn't under Argentina then. In early 80s, Argentina Army invaded the island to control it as part of their territory. British forces repelled them. Both nations are still claiming the island. Majority of inhabitants are Europeans.

We should stop going back to the past. It is like saying Afonja descendants shouid take over ilorin emirate as it was in 19th century.
Past is past.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by ariesbull: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Europeans settled in the island in 19th century and Britain has been controlling the island since then as an oversea territory. It was an unoccupied island. It wasn't under Argentina then. In early 80s, Argentina Army invaded the island to control it as part of their territory. British forces repelled them. Both nations are still claiming the island. Majority of inhabitants are Europeans.

We should stop going back to the past. It is like saying Afonja descendants shouid take over ilorin emirate as it was in 19th century.
Past is past.
afonja should have ilorin that is there land but unfortunately it was lost during conquest

Falkland isn't British it was taken

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by joyandfaith: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
ariesbull:
afonja should have ilorin that is there land but unfortunately it was lost during conquest

Falkland isn't British it was taken

It was uninhabited and not under any country when European settlers arrived and later rule by Britain. You can't claim what it was never your own.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by RepoMan007: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Dvdpity:
Every one knows that. That is the reason that Kyiv is not looking like muripoul right now
the reason they also achieved over 20,000 losses to battle men before refocusing on donbas right?
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Stop finding excuse for US superfluous invasion, grabbing of lands by tagging it century ago or unclaimed land..
Is Texas, California unclaimed land??
Is Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria century ago?
Whenever US is met with restrictions, you guys will be tagging it unfound word instead of Land grabbing and outright invasion...

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Bentizil:

Stop finding excuse for US superfluous invasion, grabbing of lands by tagging it century ago or unclaimed land..
Is Texas, California unclaimed land??
Is Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria century ago?
Whenever US is met with restrictions, you guys will be tagging it unfound word instead of Land grabbing and outright invasion...
these zones you are calling; are they ready to leave usa or you want to chase them out if the union..
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2022
leofab:
these zones you are calling; are they ready to leave usa or you want to chase them out if the union..
Stop asking me question you can easily get answers for online... Just because Western media don't show you doesn't mean it isn't happening...

Meanwhile you guys should stop trying to justify one country invasion and criticize the other, what happen to condemning all?..

Most times I laugh when I read Wikipedia, their level of biasness against Russia in events is appalling... I can't help but noticed it... Someone once said "One day you'll discover all you ever known was a lie"..

And don't forget Martin Luther King quote..
" All Hitler did in Germany was legal"...

King has reasons for saying that and I can understand him.. History are written by victors, we could've hear his side of story... kiss
leofab:
Stop asking me question you can easily get answers for online... Just because Western media don't show you doesn't mean it isn't happening...

Meanwhile you guys should stop trying to justify one country invasion and criticize the other, what happen to condemning all?..

Most times I laugh when I read Wikipedia, their level of biasness against Russia in events is appalling... I can't help but noticed it... Someone once said "One day you'll discover all you ever known was a lie"..

King has reasons for saying that and I can understand him.. History are written by victors, we could've hear his side of story...

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bentizil:

King has reasons for saying that and I can understand him.. History are written by victors, we could've hear his side of story... kiss

King has reasons for saying that and I can understand him.. History are written by victors, we could've hear his side of story...
hitler was fighting to save the white race.. he was and still a great leader… after Bismarck; hitler is the next best thing that happened to the modern day Germanic people… For your questions so those districts want to leave ? You can’t always talk about Russia security without talking about ukraine’.. we have gone past the days of muscle flexing; use diplomacy.. you can’t leave everyone around vulnerable Just to protect yourself!..

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Russians are trouble makers the is why hitler acted quickly to contain them.. if not for the west lend and lease Rusland would have been German farmland..

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
leofab:
Russians are trouble makers the is why hitler acted quickly to contain them.. if not for the west lend and lease Rusland would have been German farmland..
What a lie!
What do you gain by lying like this? Nairalanders are not ignorant. cheesy
leofab:
What a lie!
What do you gain by lying like this? Nairalanders are not ignorant.
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bentizil:

What a lie!
What do you gain by lying like this? Nairalanders are not ignorant. cheesy
What a lie!
What do you gain by lying like this? Nairalanders are not ignorant.
where is the lie ? Soviet Union wasn’t an alliance; they were all suppressed and added to the RusEmpire.. When Hitler partitioned Poland with Stalin; hitler imprisoned all the polish officers captured while Stalin executed his… read up on Molotov - Ribbentrop pact of 1941.. The German are far more honorable than the Russians.. In every war the victors writes the story that’s why the evil of Russians wasn’t really highlighted!…

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
leofab:
where is the lie ? Soviet Union wasn’t an alliance; they were all suppressed and added to the RusEmpire.. When Hitler partitioned Poland with Stalin; hitler imprisoned all the polish officers captured while Stalin executed his… read up on Molotov - Ribbentrop pact of 1941.. The German are far more honorable than the Russians.. In every war the victors writes the story that’s why the evil of Russians wasn’t really highlighted!…
You said if not for the West Russia would've been German farmland? You're wrong and i'll give two reasons.
1. Less than 20 percent weapons used to fight off Germany were provided by the west, I think It's actually 12 percent or so. So how come you attribute Soviet victory to the West? While you're trying to shift post, the fact is that Europe would've been German land If not for Russia..

2. Hitler greatest mistake was invading Soviet union but what do you expect.. After conquering almost all mainland Europe, he probably thought Soviet would be a piece of cake.. A neutral Soviet could've won the war convincingly for the German, you and I know that..

Evil of Russia??
The most evil empires in history are Western empires, the effects of their evilness, brutality and selfishness are still being felt today..

I'm busy now, I would've expantiate more..
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 2:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Bentizil:

You said if not for the West Russia would've been German farmland? You're wrong and i'll give two reasons.
1. Less than 20 percent weapons used to fight off Germany were provided by the west, I think It's actually 12 percent or so. So how come you attribute Soviet victory to the West? While you're trying to shift post, the fact is that Europe would've been German land If not for Russia..

2. Hitler greatest mistake was invading Soviet union but what do you expect.. After conquering almost all mainland Europe, he probably thought Soviet would be a piece of cake.. A neutral Soviet could've won the war convincingly for the German, you and I know that..

Evil of Russia??
The most evil empires in history are Western empires, the effects of their evilness, brutality and selfishness are still being felt today..

I'm busy now, I would've expantiate more..
even Stalin stated that without those aids Russia won’t go no where.. the west eve supplied both Cotten and food to the Russian soldiers abs populations including every things needed to manufacture their own armament.. 12% is already made weapons..BRO RUSSIA IS TO GERMAN what ukraine is to Russia tomorrow.. I know one day if ukraine wins Russia and become a world power they will downplay the role of the west.. should we talk of China and how the west liberated and industrialized them ?
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by Bentizil: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2022
leofab:
even Stalin stated that without those aids Russia won’t go no where.. the west eve supplied both Cotten and food to the Russian soldiers abs populations including every things needed to manufacture their own armament.. 12% is already made weapons..BRO RUSSIA IS TO GERMAN what ukraine is to Russia tomorrow.. I know one day if ukraine wins Russia and become a world power they will downplay the role of the west.. should we talk of China and how the west liberated and industrialized them ?
You're not wrong with Stalin statement but trust me it's a friendly statement anyone could've said to an ally.. Don't forget the Soviet were not prepared for an attack, it was a surprise offensive..

Comparing then Soviet to modern day Ukraine clearly shows you're not a good student of history, Soviet is a superpower then..

No one is downplaying the role the West played but you're the one overplaying it. Soviet, US, British were all after their own interest. Infact Soviet is the main country that support mainland China from 1937/41 before signing the non-aggression pacts.

Guess what western countries were doing then?? US continue being an economic partner with the Japanese supplying them with automobile parts and other needed things for the war while the British support the Japanese invasion...

Japan only occupied part of China and most of those place were liberated by Soviet army..
Why are you guys always trying to downplay Soviet role?? Without Soviet the Japanese won't have surrendered in 1945. They destroy over a million kwantung army which was the main Japanese army, liberate Manchuria, Mongol, Korea. What more do you expect?..

A Japanese official was quoted as saying
"More than Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Soviet entering into the war was our demise"

You should stop trying to revise history. smiley
Re: We Didn't Invade Ukraine- Russia by leofab(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bentizil:

You're not wrong with Stalin statement but trust me it's a friendly statement anyone could've said to an ally.. Don't forget the Soviet were not prepared for an attack, it was a surprise offensive..

Comparing then Soviet to modern day Ukraine clearly shows you're not a good student of history, Soviet is a superpower then..

No one is downplaying the role the West played but you're the one overplaying it. Soviet, US, British were all after their own interest. Infact Soviet is the main country that support mainland China from 1937/41 before signing the non-aggression pacts.

Guess what western countries were doing then?? US continue being an economic partner with the Japanese supplying them with automobile parts and other needed things for the war while the British support the Japanese invasion...

Japan only occupied part of China and most of those place were liberated by Soviet army..
Why are you guys always trying to downplay Soviet role?? Without Soviet the Japanese won't have surrendered in 1945. They destroy over a million kwantung army which was the main Japanese army, liberate Manchuria, Mongol, Korea. What more do you expect?..

A Japanese official was quoted as saying
"More than Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Soviet entering into the war was our demise"

You should stop trying to revise history. smiley
the Soviet during WW11 was only needed for their Human Resources.. Soviet became a world power post 1945 after keeping all the country they took from Germany.. Without the west Russians would have held for up to two years.. you said Soviet wants ready for war; same Russia Russia that signed the non agrees I’ve pact and and partitioned Poland while Stalin executed all the polish top officers.. The Soviet Union was a big landmass of rural settlements that’s why life didn’t mean much to them… For the Japanese; they once defeated the Russian in the Japanese-russo war so it was the US that destroyed most of their aircraft carried in the pacific… From Philippines through Midway to Marianas.. that was where the real war took place… the Japanese supplies were cut off.. without a direct attack on their homeland the Japanese wasn’t ready to end the war and it would have lingered for many years..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Patriot AD Trying To Save Itself In Kiev / Russia Bans Sex Change / Israeli Special Forces Dressed As Medical Workers Eliminated 3 Hamas Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.