Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State (36844 Views)

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Gkay1(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by twilliamx(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Edyice:
Nigerians knows who to go for , others wants to loot ... many of my friends said they don't want to chop agbado and cassava..

Yes we do...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by tete7000(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Santdsaint:
Go and see what ebonyi state and akwa ibom states are doing in terms of infrastructure u will weep for delta state. Boys here survive with yahoo or keke riding. Warri city has been reduced to zero

Warri was reduced to zero in terms of job creation the moment militancy becomes a norm and forced the multinational to flee. No serious minded businessman invests his money in a violent society. It is high time people think about this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by rolams(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Are these real?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by PrinceMajestic: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Adakintroy:
Lol. See hype.

Delta state weh I run commot come lag cuz nothing De. So so keke and agbero. You wan dig well for ur compound person go come for deve. Fee.

Ekpan warri, ughelli, sapele agbor, oghara. dry as hell.

He no good to read online na now I know. Go see for urself. Experiencing things better pass.
be mindful what you write about Delta. It's the 2nd richest state next to Lagos in Nigeria. The state is under some pdp criminal gangs but that shouldn't make you lie about the state, What did you come to do in Delta? You came to push trucks or sell weed? If you traveled to Delta for real business there's no how you wouldn't find an enabling environment to thrive, nobody comes to meet you to pay anything before digging a borehole. You even had to mention only the urhobo towns for evil lies, you must high on cheap drugs. Tell me your town of origin let's see if it's better than the least of Delta Central towns

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by RepoMan007: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
DoveXlover:
Sometimes i wonder if warri, ughelli, sapele, oghara and other non Igbo speaking cities are not part of Delta state.
Okowa totally ignored warri which is the heartbeat of delta State, without warri there will be no delta State.
Even sapele and ughelli are even more deltan than Asaba.
Okowa totally ignored those areas and his focus was only to his Igbo speaking communities.
Whatever the people from urhobo did to okowa, i don't understand because all urhobo speaking cities from sapele to warri (uvwie) to ughelli to abraka to ogarha and many more, cities that made delta State who she is Today. The people of the urhobo are the representative of delta State outside delta State and beyond, to Ghana to USA to Canada to Asia to Europe.
Ask 1000 deltans in Europe and Asia and America where they come from and 99.9% will say they are urhobos.
Okowa totally ignored urhobo speaking cities and all these cities totally dilapidated, streets lights stopped working, roads getting worst, warri became dirty.
Even without the urhobo people (ughelli) end SARS won't have started.
These people were the first to start the movement, the youths from ughelli north were the driving force behind end SARS.

Okowa has totally failed the urhobos in delta State and for that, We won't support Atiku.
Atiku should have gone for the governor of akwa ibom.
So the man only touched one part of the state? Enlightening stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Sammyblacky87: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
APC urchins..I live in delta state,I must confess Okowa has done very very well.No elephant projects without direct impact on d people..Kudos to him
lie Muhammad, the only thing wey u go see for Delta State expecially warri, ughelli and sapele, na KEKE. Everywhere dirty like wetin I no no

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Davigor: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku is not destiny for president PDP will not win presidential election okowa is wrong choice .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Eriokanmi: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
APC urchins..I live in delta state,I must confess Okowa has done very very well.No elephant projects without direct impact on d people..Kudos to him
Do you know a town called Oghara? Do you know the road to the teaching hospital there? Just walk into their ICU and make some findings. Nothing is happening in their ICU, a tertiary institution for that matter...where patients from other hospitals are being referred for the treatment of ailments which they can't handle, the hospital keeps referring patients out due to lack of ventilators and they would eventually die on the way to Benin...is that a leader? He's duly informed but didn't do anything. God is my witness to what I'm telling you so you don't think I'm cooking up something. If you're truly from Delta, just go there and see things. These victims queued and voted same okowa on the election day.

Join us as we vote obi in the next election cos the next victim could be your relation. Enough said.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by knowledge2money(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
This op has cashed out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Zeeku: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
obembet:
Atiku and PDP no get sense. U picked okowa when u have some extra ordinary candidate such as udom Emmanuel, seyi makinde and wike.

Seyi makinde will divide vote of south west which will affect APC.

Akwa Ibom + and cross River votes can deliver South for PDP if he pick udom Emmanuel. Cos I never see any Governor perfect better than udom in the whole South South.

Wike his Rivers, Rivers is wike. I know how many vote Jonathan got from rivers in 2015. Going to where they have voting strength will deliver the party.

Anyway congratulations to APC in adv even thou am Obidient
Are you afraid to say where you belong be strong bro, the vote Jonathan got from Rivers in 2015 is because we want him, this time is Peter Obi 2023. I'm always Obident
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Sammyblacky87: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
be mindful what you write about Delta. It's the 2nd richest state next to Lagos in Nigeria. The state is under some pdp criminal gangs but that shouldn't make you lie about the state, What did you come to do in Delta? You came to push trucks or sell weed? If you traveled to Delta for real business there's no how you wouldn't find an enabling environment to thrive, nobody comes to meet you to pay anything before digging a borehole. You even had to mention only the urhobo towns for evil lies, you must high on cheap drugs. Tell me your town of origin let's see if it's better than the least of Delta Central towns
Oga/madam, na u be lie lie here, my office is at pti road, for just my small sign board, UVWIE LGA say I must pay 20k, I don pay almost 50k for revenue and more are still coming, Ordinary extension wey u won do for ur office, deve go come met u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Quitam: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
It still beats me how one of the most corrupt governors ever, Ibori, is the best governor of Delta state. Shameful. I lived in Warri and I've been to other major towns. Nothing to write home about. Development is skewed towards Asaba axis. I am afraid the majority Urhobos and Itsekiri might not give Delta Igbos a chance again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Sluganmorris: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Okowa, is a total failure to the state. Asaba only fine in outside, but no good road inside no company, where is the jobs he claimed he generated? Audio Jobs created. Only hotels is build in Asaba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by gonkin(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm a deltan, okowa is the worst governor ever produced from Delta state. Only last week he took a loan of N25b people say its what he used to secure vice president slot., where are the delta city buses put in place by his predecessor? What has okowa really done that u can point out. Also earlier this year he took a loan of N150b.
Ibori that was caught with over $5.8m still did better than okowa. Yes he stole but his efforts were seen. This okowa and atiku combo is the worst PDP move ever. PDP should just forget it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kingray10: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

Keep talking nonsense
Okowa did well
Even if it was one-sided.

U no see ur childish thinking, he do well for one side. Idiat. Delta central and the whole riverine area when they generate the money for the state he neglect am, and you say he do well. Waiting delta north they generate for Delta state Just ask yourself and idiot okowa carry our money develop only that section of the state, when no they generate Kobo. You get luck say you no they my front you for collect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by uvie66: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Same Okowa. grin grin grin

Mod’s should please move this thread to jokes section.

Okowa that is just a sitting furniture in government house.

Even Deltans know that their state does not have a governor
We know say na Ibori be the governor.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by otokx(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Sammyblacky87:
Oga/madam, na u be lie lie here, my office is at pti road, for just my small sign board, UVWIE LGA say I must pay 20k, I don pay almost 50k for revenue and more are still coming, Ordinary extension wey u won do for ur office, deve go come met u

What is Uvwie LGA doing with all that revenue?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Ebubu4: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2022
drtwist:

Okowa did all this and didn't remember to pay pension money to primary school teachers that retired Since 2015. How did he expect them to survive? I don't want to join the political bashing group but you should advise your principal that pensioners are dying out of hunger. I know what my dad went through before he finally died last week.
am so sorry

4 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by gonkin(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Adakintroy:
Lol. See hype.

Delta state weh I run commot come lag cuz nothing De. So so keke and agbero. You wan dig well for ur compound person go come for deve. Fee.

Ekpan warri, ughelli, sapele agbor, oghara. dry as hell.

He no good to read online na now I know. Go see for urself. Experiencing things better pass.

What part of delta are u referring to. The same delta....
I drove without valid papers for 6months without fear
Ur car can breakdown and u can fix without fear of thugs? Unlike lagos where BP fit hold u for steering.
The jobs are there but na community heads dey press am.
Cost of living is nothing compared to lagos
Borehole that there's 2 at my place of residence dug with comfort.

Delta isn't as developed as lagos but with 150k salary u will have savings.

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by soliddust2020: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell. For this same delta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by PrinceMajestic: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
If deltans place a curse on you your life will remain miserable forever for posting these lies. Do you know how many thousands of poor Delta youths have been deprived of education since okowa evil government increased tuition fees from 30k+ to 150k+ 250k and 300k? This guy be very careful. Stop creating threads to spite deltans even though you're one of those slavish pdp gays. You are not Deltan, get a life. your current life must be extremely miserable for you to make this post about the criminal governor and my state

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingray10:

U no see ur childish thinking, he do well for one side. Idiat. Delta central and the whole riverine area when they generate the money for the state he neglect am, and you say he do well. Waiting delta north they generate for Delta state Just ask yourself and idiot okowa carry our money develop only that section of the state, when no they generate Kobo. You get luck say you no they my front you for collect.
Keep typing nonsense.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by EFEJOCY(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Calebbold post=113877913]

I have been trying to ignore this post because I am apolitical but sometimes in life, if you know and say the truth, the truth will set you free.

You guy's from the central part of Delta State are always complaining. What is Okowa doing for Delta? He abandoned ughelli and environ....and so on..

But the real question shld be..what did Ibori and Uduaghan did for the Northern Igbo speaking part of delta State when they were Governors? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Asaba which is the state capital was a shadow of itself because u guys believed that Warri supposed to be the capital city not Asaba. All major project's in delta was executed in warri, ughelli and environ and delta North was totally abandoned during the tenure of the past Governors.

The four major towns in delta state are Asaba, Warri, Ughelli, and Agbor. Let me be straight with you, since the first 16 years of democratic rule in delta state, no major state road construction in Agbor. The state road linking Ika south and Ika north was in a dilapidated state for a long time till Okowa came to power and the road was constructed. Agbor is the 4th major town in delta state but was totally abandoned by previous government instead they were developing their hometown and villages like Ogharra. When I travelled to Ughelli 3 years ago, I discovered that almost all the major roads have been constructed by past governments but no one single major road construction in Agbor.

Okowa is now in power and you don't want him to develop Delta north that has been abandoned by previous governments? Come on guy, sometimes let's be impartial and straight in our judgement and stop been greedy and sentimental.

The Ika, ukwani's and anioma's, Ijaws are also part of deltans. Delta state doesn't belong to the Urhobos alone.

What Okowa is doing in Delta North today is what previous governments should have done.

Pls count out Ukwuani's from your Okowa group cos he definitely didn't do anything in the 3 Ndokwa LGA's . All his project are concentrated in his Ika area especially Owa. Ndokwa lays the golden egg but there's nothing to show for it. Can you tell me one single project he did in Ndokwa East. The much publicized Kwale/Beneku bridge has been abandoned not minding the fact that the bridge is a major access road linking the oil producing communities of Beneku and Okpai. Kwale Industrial park on pages of newspaper. No electricity in Kwale for years despite housing IPP. Rumours abound that same Okowa wants to step-down the same Kwale generated light in his place. Road network in Kwale are in shambles. The few street roads in Kwale are indeed constructed by the oil companies and NDDC. How about Obiaruku? Same story in the 3 LGA's. They've used this Anioma toga to deceive Ndokwa nation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

You are a liar. That you are Anioma doesn't mean you support rubbish. I was in Delta throughout Ibori and he was as inclusive as possible. Stop misinforming the public

But an airport was built in warri
Delta mall was built in warri
Guy leave this thing.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by EzekielAkins: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Asin ehn!!!
Thesame okowa that refused to pay innocent old folks's Pensions?? Abi which one??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Anny4me: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Keke u talk about are mostly done by aboki who reside in delta pls
says who abokis are mainly into bikes at the moment the Keke are done mainly by deltans and others go n get ur facts right please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Toriagirl(f): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Who is this okowa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by SocialJustice: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Stop telling lies. Even delta state PDP will not work fully with Okowa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Unshackled: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

you must be an Urhobo man

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Succeszy(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
This must be a joke...
That man didn't achieve anything,even if you give him another 7years nothing at all.please can we the youth for onces stop celebrating failed individuals with no achievement at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Phone Stolen While Collecting Certificate Of Return / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.