Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State (36831 Views)

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by CreatorsHub: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

But an airport was built in warri
Delta mall was built in warri
Guy leave this thing.

I didn't say Okowa didn't do anything in Warri, abeg dey confirm wetin you dey argue about. I'm standing on the ground that Ibori worked across Delta when a commenter said Ibori didn't take care of Anioma region in his own time

By the way how is a mall a laudable project abeg you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by paskal16: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
If only atiku nd Peter obi settled their differences
Aswear they would hv contested and won with ease this time around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by puzzlegate(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
OVB123:
Okowa is one of the worst governor to have govern delta state, Warri presently is a dead city with no new infrastructures since his inception 7 and half year ago. Asaba is just a ceremonial capital without jobs and good healthcare after almost 31 years of being capital. People still travel to Benin or Onitsha for medication. it is most dishearten seening him as the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
oga , stop lying. How can you say people travel to Benin and Onitsha for medical treatment. It's a big lie. The Governor has tried alot. I am right now in Asaba and I live here
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by sylve11: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Keke u talk about are mostly done by aboki who reside in delta pls

Don't annoy me, please. embarassed angry angry cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
gonkin:
I'm a deltan, okowa is the worst governor ever produced from Delta state. Only last week he took a loan of N25b people say its what he used to secure vice president slot., where are the delta city buses put in place by his predecessor? What has okowa really done that u can point out. Also earlier this year he took a loan of N150b.
Ibori that was caught with over $5.8m still did better than okowa. Yes he stole but his efforts were seen. This okowa and atiku combo is the worst PDP move ever. PDP should just forget it

You guys should keep this narrative up

I have seen Massive road construction projects in delta north

I have seen serious rehabilitations done on infrastructure in delta north

We all know what delta governors from time past have been doing. Okowa has done same. Atleast there are roads in delta north now, we can go to agbor and see progress. You can easily drive from asaba to osisa without too many issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

I didn't say Okowa didn't do anything in Warri, abeg dey confirm wetin you dey argue about. I'm standing on the ground that Ibori worked across Delta when a commenter said Ibori didn't take care of Anioma region in his own time

By the way how is a mall a laudable project abeg you?

It is not a laudable project abi

Go to jabi mall or Ikeja mall and come back and say this thing.

You know how much that mall generates, you know how many jobs that mall has created.

Guy I was the one you replied to and I am saying this again ibori and uduaghan did not treat the north with respect. Asaba was shit till okowa came and now asaba is better. With good roads in every corner

3 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by soliddust2020: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
otokx:
It is only those that reside permanently in Delta State or visit frequently that will know if Okowa has performed or not.

I doubt if he can beat the bad record of Uduaghan but the curious thing is if Uduaghan of PDP was so bad why did Delta continue with PDP and Okowa?

Okowa beat the bad record of Uduaghan. Uduaghan is a saint compared to okowa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Same Okowa. grin grin grin

Mod’s should please move this thread to jokes section.

Okowa that is just a sitting furniture in government house.

Even Deltans know that their state does not have a governor
Your comment should be moved to trash section because it has no content.
It is either you can't read or you are just filled with hate.

If you have a valid argument, let's hear it, not rabble.
Person go just drink shekpe dew vomit am for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by SoaringLife01: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Okowa is one of the WORST GOVERNORS we have in Delta State.
He is insensitive; he owe pensioners their pension.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by CreatorsHub: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

It is not a laudable project abi

Go to jabi mall or Ikeja mall and come back and say this thing.

You know how much that mall generates, you know how many jobs that mall has created.

Guy I was the one you replied to and I am saying this again ibori and uduaghan did not treat the north with respect. Asaba was shit till okowa came and now asaba is better. With good roads in every corner

Chai, Delta youths are as usual stvpid. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ericmani: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
No health care in Asaba but he commission d new Asaba teaching hospital and emergency ambulance health service.Pls don't be blinded by party sentiments

The day we youths will stop defending these politicians is the day we will be ready for a Developed Nigeria. With the amount of money entering the State(tax, oil, plus even borrowed money), one would think that Delta should be competing with Lagos and PH in terms of Development, now even AKS is more developed than Delta. Some small countries in Europe and Asia don’t even have the same amount of money some of our States have but we run to them cos we can’t live in our shithole. How many companies do we still have in Delta? We should start holding our Governors and Senators accountable first before going to Mr President.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by preciousfeb(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY post=113876080][b]2. JOB CREATION

Audio jobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Foodforthought: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
DoveXlover:
Sometimes i wonder if warri, ughelli, sapele, oghara and other non Igbo speaking cities are not part of Delta state.
Okowa totally ignored warri which is the heartbeat of delta State, without warri there will be no delta State.
Even sapele and ughelli are even more deltan than Asaba.
Okowa totally ignored those areas and his focus was only to his Igbo speaking communities.
Whatever the people from urhobo did to okowa, i don't understand because all urhobo speaking cities from sapele to warri (uvwie) to ughelli to abraka to ogarha and many more, cities that made delta State who she is Today. The people of the urhobo are the representative of delta State outside delta State and beyond, to Ghana to USA to Canada to Asia to Europe.
Ask 1000 deltans in Europe and Asia and America where they come from and 99.9% will say they are urhobos.
Okowa totally ignored urhobo speaking cities and all these cities totally dilapidated, streets lights stopped working, roads getting worst, warri became dirty.
Even without the urhobo people (ughelli) end SARS won't have started.
These people were the first to start the movement, the youths from ughelli north were the driving force behind end SARS.

Okowa has totally failed the urhobos in delta State and for that, We won't support Atiku.
Atiku should have gone for the governor of akwa ibom.
He did not ignore Urhobo only, he ignored Agbor neighbouring town to his own Owa. Agbor and Owa speak same dialect and are actually under the IKA clan. The man only enriched his family and his village. please vote for PO

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Ijoba85: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
You people ought to be clamouring for Restructuring not this nonsense. I don't know what Obi or anyone else is coming to do differently that no one hasn't done before ...WE NEED RESTRUCTURING AND SUSPENSION OF THE EXISTING CONSTITUTION. A NEW CONSTITUTION WITH FAIRNESS TO ALL SHOULD BE ADOPTED ...THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD ALL BE ADVOCATING FOR NOT ONE OBI, ATIKU OR TINUBU...NO LIVING POLITICIAN ON EARTH CAN BE TRUSTED , THEY ARE ALL AFTER THEIR INTERESTS...DON'T PUT YOUR HOPE IN THEM..IT IS A VAIN THING TO DO[quote author

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by soliddust2020: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

You guys should keep this narrative up

I have seen Massive road construction projects in delta north

I have seen serious rehabilitations done on infrastructure in delta north

We all know what delta governors from time past have been doing. Okowa has done same. Atleast there are roads in delta north now, we can go to agbor and see progress. You can easily drive from asaba to osisa without too many issues.

Osisa along asaba ughelli express?

3 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

You have guts sha
To refer to someone as stupid for saying what he thinks cheesy

Peace be to you wise one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Santdsaint:
Go and see what ebonyi state and akwa ibom states are doing in terms of infrastructure u will weep for delta state. Boys here survive with yahoo or keke riding. Warri city has been reduced to zero
When you chased away expatriates, staff of the petroleum industry and their investments through your constant kidnapping, killings and robberies in warri then, what do you expect to see in warri.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Santdsaint:
Go and see what ebonyi state and akwa ibom states are doing in terms of infrastructure u will weep for delta state. Boys here survive with yahoo or keke riding. Warri city has been reduced to zero
What exactly are they doing? Please share with us here, no abstract arguments
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
So, they allowed propagandists to gba front on this medium ahbi.

Let me tell you who I will still vote for---------PETER OBI....

3 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
ericmani:

The day we youths will stop defending these politicians is the day we will be ready for a Developed Nigeria. With the amount of money entering the State(tax, oil, plus even borrowed money), one would think that Delta should be competing with Lagos and PH in terms of Development, now even AKS is more developed than Delta. Some small countries in Europe and Asia don’t even have the same amount of money some of our States have but we run to them cos we can’t live in our shithole. How many companies do we still have in Delta? We should start holding our Governors and Senators accountable first before going to Mr President.

Exactly what I say everytime
Delta is still a shitty place for all the money that comes in here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kennedy97: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Santdsaint:

Una go dey use places where una never go dey compare places wey una dey everytime
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2022
daddytime:
See the poor quality trash they are hurriedly trying to conjure together to market that horse teeth...

Foolish people.

The picture qualities says a lot. One can then imagine what these phantom projects that photoshop and filters couldn't enhance would look like In the ground.
Keep living in denial and hate.
For reasonable appraisal and fair judgment, go to locations of project listed and stop fake assessment
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by soliddust2020: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

Nobody did anything to okowa

Seems you did not visit asaba when ibori and uduaghan were governors same treatment is what others got.

Asaba was the worst looking state capital in Nigeria the urhobo's did not care, to them warri was capital, ughelli and sapele even oghara deserved good looks but not asaba, okowa just did the same thing.

Stop lying. Uduaghan and ibori’s project was evenly balance across delta state. In terms of empowerment so many Anioma benefited, now how many other tribes have benefited from Okowa. Aside asaba and ika land where else have okowa worked? BTW most of the roads he has done are substandard. Okowa is a terrible governor. BTW Ibori, Uduaghan and okowa are all thieves

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
APC urchins..I live in delta state,I must confess Okowa has done very very well.No elephant projects without direct impact on d people..Kudos to him
You dey mind them?
Once their candidate lose election na so body go dey pepper them

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Leoleo1(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Whole 7 years. I pity this country? Is this worth celebrating?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by tegafej(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Same Okowa. grin grin grin

Mod’s should please move this thread to jokes section.

Okowa that is just a sitting furniture in government house.

Even Deltans know that their state does not have a governor

I shock... Okowa when we know?

That failure?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by patjane(f): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
I’m disappointed seriously.. Delta is nothing to write about..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by EFEJOCY(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Pls count out Ukwuani's from your Okowa group cos he definitely didn't do anything in the 3 Ndokwa LGA's . All his project are concentrated in his Ika area especially Owa. Ndokwa lays the golden egg but there's nothing to show for it. Can you tell me one single project he did in Ndokwa East. The much publicized Kwale/Beneku bridge has been abandoned not minding the fact that the bridge is a major access road linking the oil producing communities of Beneku and Okpai. Kwale Industrial park on pages of newspaper. No electricity in Kwale for years despite housing IPP. Rumours abound that same Okowa wants to step-down the same Kwale generated light in his place. Road network in Kwale are in shambles. The few street roads in Kwale are indeed constructed by the oil companies and NDDC. How about Obiaruku? Same story in the 3 LGA's. They've used this Anioma toga to deceive Ndokwa nation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Eame: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
otokx:

What is Uvwie LGA doing with all that revenue?

Has okowa paid pension and gratuity since 2015 that is 7 years ago,no monthly pension or gratuity, aged parents are suffering and dying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Golan007: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

In every 12 there's a Judas.

You quoted the Judas.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by thatigboman1: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2022
noleflendum:
Where are the Pandora Peter Obituary achievement too?
see the lagos the drug dealer built for u

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ponishah: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
OVB123:
Okowa is one of the worst governor to have govern delta state, Warri presently is a dead city with no new infrastructures since his inception 7 and half year ago. Asaba is just a ceremonial capital without jobs and good healthcare after almost 31 years of being capital. People still travel to Benin or Onitsha for medication. it is most dishearten seening him as the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
When you were busy kidnapping all the expatriates , petroleum industry workers and residents of warri, killing every spirited efforts at development with your devilish extortion and assassinations wetin you expect.
Health sector in Delta state is one of the best in Nigeria, people come from the East to enjoy our health facilities.
Oga stop telling lies, if you are campaigning for somebody, then go straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba / Tweeters Mock President Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Sack Ubani Police Station Abia State, Set Facility Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.