Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

[SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) (1428 Views)

For Sale: Xbox One S 1tb All-digital Edition Console+ Powera Enhanced Controller / Play Battlefield 1 During Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days, September 22-24 Read / Battlefield 1 Expansion In The Name Of The Tsar Has A Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2022
[SOLD] - Xbox One S -1TB - Battlefield Special Edition (Green)

Two Pads

5 Xbox One CDs:
-Shadow of War,
-Titan Fall 2
-Call of Duty - Black Ops 3,
-Fifa 18,
-Fallout 4 (Game of the year edition)

Free* Access to GamePass Subscription

Games* already install on it:
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Curse of the Dead Gods
-Death’s Door
-Disc Room
-Fifa 21
-Forza Horizon 5
-Halo Infinite
-Hollow Knight
-It takes Two
-Lost in Random
-Avengers
-Mortal Kombat 11
-Ori, the will of the wasps
-Psychonuts 2
-Roller Champions

*Gamepass Subscription gives you access a library of over 300 games, you can install and play. You can delete the already installed games and fill it with games of your choice. Remember you need internet to download.

Reason for selling: I just bought Xbox Series S

Price: N150,000

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Picture boss
Modified seen
How much last
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Picture boss
Modified seen
How much last

The last price has been stated.

The pecks are plenty, 2 pads, 5 xbox one CDs, Free* monthly access to gamepass subscription (the buyer would get details of this info from me), some games are already installed - saving you small data.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Available
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by techycontents(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
brainhack:

The pecks are plenty, 2 pads, 5 xbox one CDs, Free* monthly access to gamepass subscription (the buyer would get details of this info from me), some games are already installed - saving you small data.
I'm just trying to create account with my Xbox one s for the first time today. Do you mean with just $1 I will be able to download games like FIFA 22 for my Xbox for free ?.and can Xbox Gift Cards be used to purchase the GAME PASS ? THANKS
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
techycontents:

I'm just trying to create account with my Xbox one s for the first time today. Do you mean with just $1 I will be able to download games like FIFA 22 for my Xbox for free ?.and can Xbox Gift Cards be used to purchase the GAME PASS ? THANKS

Yes! And more! GamePass has a library of over 300 games.

Fifa 22 is coming to GamePass nextweek.

Yeah you can use xbox gift cards. You can subscribe to gamepass with your debit cards too.

@ProspectiveBuyer remember I said free* gamepass comes with my console wink

https://www.nairaland.com/7182569/sale-xbox-one-1tb-battlefield

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by onyeka464: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
brainhack:
Xbox One S -1TB - Battlefield Special Edition (Green)

Two Pads

5 Xbox One CDs:
-Shadow of War,
-Titan Fall 2
-Fifa 18,
-Fallout 4 (Game of the year edition

-Batman Arkham Knight
-Curse of the Dead Gods
-Death’s Door
-Disc Room
-Fifa 21
-Forza Horizon 5
-Halo Infinite
-Hollow Knight
-It takes Two
-Lost in Random
-Avengers
-Mortal Kombat 11
-Psychonuts 2
-Roller Champions

*Gamepass Subscription gives you access a library of over 300 games, you can install and play. You can delete the already installed games and fill it with games of your choice. Remember you need internet to download.

This is not Xbox one s oh!!
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
onyeka464:

This is not Xbox one s oh!!

Sigh. I wanted to just skip this but mehn. This is an entire new level.

How can you even be “ignorant” on the “internet”. You literally have all the resources/access to the knowledge you need. Sigh

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
I just checked out this edition of my console online, I couldn’t find this edition of xbox one s anywhere for less than $380 (used), thats N228,000 (@N600 to $1).

Mind you all the sellers are offering is just the console and a single pad. Nothing else. So my price is even give-away.

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by mhiztarromeo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
No phone number ?
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by sogzy01: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
brainhack:

Must gamepass Come with ur console to be able to use it... Or u download gamepass... I use an xbox1
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
sogzy01:

Must gamepass Come with ur console to be able to use it... Or u download gamepass... I use an xbox1

GamePass doesn’t come with the console. Its a subscription plan. You have to buy it. Connect your connect to internet and you’d see it.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
mhiztarromeo:
No phone number ?

You are an interest buyer, yeah? I have sent you a PM.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by mhiztarromeo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
brainhack:

You are an interest buyer, yeah? I have sent you a PM.
yeah. Interested buyer. I don’t have access to the email. Send a message to this email.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
mhiztarromeo:
yeah. Interested buyer. I don’t have access to the email. Send a message to this email.

I’ve sent you an email.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by mhiztarromeo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
brainhack:

I’ve sent you an email.
edit my email from your quote
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
mhiztarromeo:
edit my email from your quote

Done
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Still Available
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Available
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol Nigerians, everyone with his/her own hidden agenda.

Please only contact me if you ready to pick-up, as you you can see i have bought a new console and I am not in a rush to sell.

I won’t be able to reserve it for anyone. Its cash and carry, if you are interested then make haste. The first person with complete cash gets it.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by onyeka464: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
brainhack:
Xbox One S -1TB - Battlefield Special Edition (Green)

Two Pads

5 Xbox One CDs:
-Shadow of War,
-Titan Fall 2
-Fifa 18,
-Fallout 4 (Game of the year edition)

-Batman Arkham Knight
-Curse of the Dead Gods
-Death’s Door
-Disc Room
-Fifa 21
-Forza Horizon 5
-Halo Infinite
-Hollow Knight
-It takes Two
-Lost in Random
-Avengers
-Mortal Kombat 11
-Psychonuts 2
-Roller Champions

Can I buy your account?
And how many owned games do you have aside from Xbox game pass and live gold?
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
onyeka464:

Can I buy your account?
And how many owned games do you have aside from Xbox game pass and live gold?

Bruh you don’t need it, GamePass is cheap, you would have over 300 games. Even if you buy an account with already purchased games, you would still need data to get them to your console. Your only concern right now is data (not GamePass), fix your data problems you’d drowning in great game titles bruh.

I have replied your email, chat me up. I would tell you how to go about getting GamePass.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Still available
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by arazanbal: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
what about if he wants to play other games own by other developers outside Microsoft combo like Ubisoft. it his choice if he wants to own any account outside gamepass.

brainhack:

Bruh you don’t need it, GamePass is cheap, you would have over 300 games. Even if you buy an account with already purchased games, you would still need data to get them to your console. Your only concern right now is data (not GamePass), fix your data problems you’d drowning in great game titles bruh.

I have replied your email, chat me up. I would tell you how to go about getting GamePass.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by ngBuild: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
brainhack:

How do get it too, the game pass
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
ngBuild:

How do get it too, the game pass

Connect your xbox to internet, you would see the option to buy it. Its a subscription plan.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
arazanbal:
what about if he wants to play other games own by other developers outside Microsoft combo like Ubisoft. it his choice if he wants to own any account outside gamepass.

All the games on gamepass ain’t own by Microsoft, Microsoft has cut big deals with various studios from EA to Ubisoft

Current Ubisoft games on gamepass:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction
Assassin's Creed Origins
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
For Honor
For Honor: Marching Fire
Roller Champions

If you own a xbox console and you understand his request, you would know he is just giving himself headache with looking to purchase an account with paid games on it besides no right thinking person would sell an account with atleast 10 original paid games on it to him for less than N50,000 (especially if they are big title games).

On the average, xbox one games cost about $40. Do you think he would sold an account with paid 10 original paid games at a give away price? Lol

It makes no sense to go through route, first, he doesn’t know how the person got that account secondly it would cost him more. Why stress yourself when gamepass would give you so many games you can’t finish in 3 years for a fraction of the amount?
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by ngBuild: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
brainhack:

Connect your xbox to internet, you would see the option to buy it. Its a subscription plan.
Can't i do it with my phone, i tried but is giving me usa location
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
ngBuild:

Can't i do it with my phone, i tried but is giving me usa location

Just continue, pick a state and use the relevant zip code (google this).

$1 promo is still on, you should be able to pay for it with your debit card.
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by ngBuild: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
brainhack:

Just continue, pick a state and use the relevant zip code (google this).

$1 promo is still on, you should be able to pay for it with your debit card.
Okay thanks
Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Games on gamepass

Re: [SOLD] - For Sale: Xbox One S -1TB (Battlefield 1 Special Edition) by brainhack(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
In the screenshot above you’d notice I jumped from letter “D” to “U”.

If i’m to paste screenshot of all the games available, i need to post more than 10 screenshots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ign :: Top 25 Xbox360 And Ps3 Games Ever / Grow Home Free Download Full Game / Please I Need Link To Download Working Gtasa On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.