Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess (881 Views)

Atiku Killing Tinubu In The North, Obi Destroying Tinubu In The South / Diaspora Women For Obi Donate Materials For Less Previleged (photos) / Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2022
A stingy man CANNOT rule Nigeria. Peter Obi is a business man and not a politician, business minded people don’t donate where they won’t get multiple in returns. The life style of Peter Obi actually shown that he’s very stingy even to himself. I’ll rather prefer anyone that will make the money and allow the money to circulate among people than a stingy man who will always make the money and channel it to himself alone. Nigeria need a politician Who can INVEST in people’s life and not a successful Trader/business man like Peter OBI. We really need to get it right this time so that we won’t lead our country astray again. Follow who know road..Follow Bola Hammed Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by ojobek: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2022
50 Millionsis from Lagos state covers of Alpha Beta

8 Likes

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
ojobek:
50 Millionsis from Lagos state covers of Alpha Beta
Yes Pandora

1 Like

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by MYBILLIONS(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2022
For a prosperous Nigeria, we need Peter Obi's stinginess. No amount of blackmail and propaganda will change our resolve.

11 Likes

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by MrUchenna1(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2022
PDP millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Atiku.

APC millionaire DELEGATES should vote for Tinubu.

Non Delegates (All) Nigerians wey no receive shishi should vote for the man Obi wey no dey give shishi.

Make everybody maintain his LEVEL in this election.

You cannot collect N12 million naira and expect me wey no collect shishi to support your candidate.

I JUST WAN MAKE COMMON SENSE.�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by sonature1: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Will the money bring back the dead?

We need a working country where a visionary leader will stop these attacks from happening.

Vote Peter Obi 2023.

1 Like

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by mycar: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:
A stingy man CANNOT rule Nigeria. Peter Obi is a business man and not a politician, business minded people don’t donate where they won’t get multiple in returns. The life style of Peter Obi actually shown that he’s very stingy even to himself. I’ll rather prefer anyone that will make the money and allow the money to circulate among people than a stingy man who will always make the money and channel it to himself alone. Nigeria need a politician Who can INVEST in people’s life and not a successful Trader/business man like Peter OBI. We really need to get it right this time so that we won’t lead our country astray again. Follow who know road..Follow Bola Hammed Tinubu
Money made legitimately are not spent extravagantly
Obi solves problems and not show off. Have you wondered why those big politicians are not supporting him, because they know that there will be no money to steal during his tenure.
Every penny will be accounted for. Most of them won't see any money to steal

1 Like

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by ygowon: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Those donating are the cause of the killing

2 Likes

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by lexxwiz(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Don’t worry, after you’ve spent the 60m total , you Will be recruited into the army and be eating agbado, corn and cassava….

What can money do for a dead person

People are trying to fight the root cause of the problem you are here looking for money to share…

PO23

We move!

2 Likes

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by SaiOba: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2022
With due respect to your opinion bro, but am sorry I beg to disagree joor.. One of the APC Presidential Aspirants by name Okorocha said, all of them at the APC convention made their money from the government.

So I rather vote for someone that has governed a state and didn't make money from governance.

So I am thinking that My vote won't go for someone that will open the Nigerian vault and allocate all the money to himself and flaunt it in numerous bullion vans for me to see.

I rather be OBIdient and vote for someone that when leaving office, ASUU won't be on strike, and the Students will be in school. I rather vote for someone who knows that NEPA/PHCN no dey try at all. My vote will go for someone that won't lie to me about TECHNICALLY defeating of terrorist/insecurity because I want a President that can tell me YES and I believe him/her that his/her YES is YES.. I want a Presido that listens to the old and young alike.. not one that will sit on his presidential sofa and pick his teeth when he knows there's hunger in the land.. I want a President that I can reach out to, one that knows he is there to serve the masses NOT one that will wakeup someday and because he's the CinC call us Awon Eleyi. Oh yeah.. I also do not want a Presido that will order his boys to shoot me/us for exercising my/our rights by protesting peacefully. And I know I want a stingy president that will keep Federal Vault safe. An economist, one that can help Nigeria grow her Naira back NOT one That will open up the Federal vault and encourage corruption by telling you and I to come and chop I chop because he has given some states millions of Naira and needs to loot to recover what he has spend.. No, No Bro.. I don't want that.
I want One that will make our ₦ STAND STRONG again against $ € £ ¥ ₱ ₹ and ofcos one that knows that when he's leaving office no matter how highly placed he isn't above the law,and He will publish an official statement to the public for the Nigerian people to know what we were worth.

This are some of my personal opinion.

So Bro,
Vote Wisely..
A Better Nigeria Is What We All Pray For.

2 Likes

Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by walefresh3(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:

Money made legitimately are not spent extravagantly
Obi solves problems and not show off. Have you wondered why those big politicians are not supporting him, because they know that there will be no money to steal during his tenure.
Every penny will be accounted for. Most of them won't see any money to steal
Upon all thses flabagash ... Anambra that he governed still look like hell hole ....and dilapidated
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:

Those that sponsored the killers are donating huge sums of money to death victims.

How much did APC and BUHARI DONATE?

Do you know what Peter Obi has donated?

Peter Obi is not a Pharisees, he's a genuine good man.

He doesn't blow the trumpet when he does good.
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Upon all thses flabagash ... Anambra that he governed still look like hell hole ....and dilapidated

Some of you haven't even crossed Ondo state.

Travel round and you'll appreciate Igbo's.

Learn how Igbo's think.

Igbo's don't support anyone because he's Igbo. They support because they have seen you can deliver.

Buhari comes to mind, Igbo's warned you yorubas but you said you're sophisticated, you've seen when it ended you people.

North will desert Tinubu just watch.
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by mycar: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Look back at your car body in the evening and know if it still looks the way it looked this morning
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by Risentouch(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
If we have a secured country, nobody will be donating millions because of insecurities to win souls during political seasons.
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by Goldenkrezi: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
walefresh3:

How una foolish for this NL to dey compare Lagos to Anambra...
Lagos na former capital
Plus Lagos gets Federal allocation unlike Anambra

Oga Wale ejo dey use Ur head
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by 00FFT00(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
It breaks my heart to see that some of our Yoruba people continue to behave in the same manner that has robbed all of us in the south of our rightful place in Nigeria.

The Igboman is not your problem, and the fortunes of your candidate is not enhanced by your targeted attack on the Igbo man in this race. There is Atiku, there is Kwankwaso, you may want to direct some of your negative energy on them too for the benefit of all of us in the south and Nigeria at large.

One appeal to you still, if and when it becomes obvious that your candidate will not make the cut, I hope you will in the spirit of southern brotherhood, embrace Peter Obi. We are happy to welcome you home. No hard feelings, please.
Re: OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess by walefresh3(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

How una foolish for this NL to dey compare Lagos to Anambra...
Lagos na former capital
Plus Lagos gets Federal allocation unlike Anambra

Oga Wale ejo dey use Ur head

Oga abeg comot here ... How una foolishness no make una reason say obi dey below to great Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Sponsored Unknown Gunmen In Southeast / 2023: Rerun Likely Over Emergence Of Obi, Kwankwaso – US INSTITUTE / Painful Research On Those Against Peter Obi On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.