Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71417 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:

Thank you so much for the compliment smiley. But I'm sorry I'm not open to communicating atm.
Why are putting full stop after the smiley/emoji. You think it would roll away? cheesy it's okay.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by magictonic(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you were my friend, and you notice such a thing about my wife, but refuse to tell me, I will never consider you a true friend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Shakur86(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Are you married too?
If yes mind ur business
If no then get married.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Olumaeme: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please help your friend.

Dont let him father another person's child

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by okunwaye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Flattino na the hatred wey kill your forefathers go kill you too.
I no be nyamiri yam leg AFONJA
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

/
Next time, don't hide. Make sure she sees you. Her demeanor will tell you all you need to know.

Who knows? He could be a relation.

/
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by KingLarry04: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Just keep your cool, such act can't be hidden forever, your friend will surely know someday, so don't be the cause of their future troubles, peace
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Davesaves(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
IF U DON'T BRING IT TO HIS NOTICE AND IT EVENTUALLY TURNS OUT THAT SHE IS CHEATING. JUST KNOW THAT U HAVE WRONGED THAT YOUR FRIEND GREATLY

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nyanabo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
No confront the wife first about it. Might be some family member.

If you're close to you friend like you say, she won't see it as anything but a brother looking out for his brother. tongue
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by JayB11(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

See this one, You are already falling for a random pix that can be downloaded online, If he starts billing you to pay for her uber or send her t-fair to come over to your house from a very far imaginary location or tell you she don't have light that you should send her money to buy power bank for her phone to stay online or she doesn't like the food her aunty cooked at home today that you should send her money to eat out or she is not happy that her project money is not complete, the moment you mistakingly ask her how much you have successfully activated your billing circle...Islandlady fit be one keyboard artist ooo, set awon Slawormiir

Lol.....since when did it become a crime to compliment someone? Is it only about falling for her and then the billings and all as you have stated? Read again, understand my cited suspicion on the comment, then breath in, breath out and stay calm. BTW you are truly King of Amebo. Byeeeeee!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jolomenas:

It is the Aboki fish brains that are ruling over you disgusting smelling slaves.
Shegu yan kutumar uba, duk sai munci uwar mamanku
Shegiya karuwar banza

And that is why ur dead brain leaders are taking Nigeria backward, what has ur dead brain leaders offered this country?? Nothing but hardship and total backwardness. Useless piece of shit.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haakeem:
You are a typical foo.l! with a abhorent and dry lip like that of an HIV infected ape.

if you and a pig are put up for sale i choose the pig over a calamity like you.

i know your parent regretted giving birth to an abortion like you.

if you ever dare use that your mokeypox infested finger to mention me again, i make sure i deal with you.
E pain am ooo Northerners are backward, they will continue to be backward untill Nigeria splits. Useless piece of shit!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by orazx: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them

Even you mother and unborn kids?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by pquaver(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business

Your friend is your business so mind your business which is your friend. Tell him evil triumph when Good people do nothing
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Tonytonex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

you saw them having sex? If no, mind your business. That's amebo. And OP, are you married?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haakeem:
AMEN! you are nothing but an innocent fo.ol, let me shock you,you grimy asshole, i'm not hause nor fulani.

kill your self ashawooo.

Lol e pain am. It still doesn't stop the fact that Northerners are DULL, the most dullest people with dead brains that has never offered the country anything. Backward people. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell your friend to employ you since you a jobless fellow cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Fantazy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
So u have been friends with the man for over 11 good yes.
Wow! Hope say una never chop each other like Agege bread?

Back to the topic, When next u see ur friends' wife with that man, show ur yourself to them and stylishly ask to know the man. Then u will find the truth. Before u announce to ur (friend).

Make u no go cause kasala

Wahala everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Udemzy05: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:

Really?

Really?

Na wa ooo
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga, mind your fĂșcking business. Those people will kids and make up then put you in the middle
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Emenikeogbuehi5: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please, in the interest of peace, do not assess or draw your conclusion from afar, get close to them next time.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Favmil101(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Use another number and communicate your friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Engraced01: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anyways, why were you hiding and taking pictures in the first instance without going ahead to greet her, since you claimed she is your friend's wife. At the very least, that would have given her an opportunity to introduce the guy and there won't be any need to be suspicious.
I really think the best thing to do is to call the lady, speak with her regarding your suspicion and let her clear you out.
If your suspicion is valid, counsel her to inform her husband by herself and let them sort things out.
If your suspicion is invalid, apologise and let go.
Unfounded suspicions like this have broken homes irreconcilably and when the truth came out, the damage had been done.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by sparta191(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
First of all it might be a strictly platonic relationship. Moreover you never said u saw her in a compromising situation.or ain't she permitted to interact with the opposite sex in public places like the market or mall? Saying anything now to your friend will trigger a chain of unsavoury events ranging from emotional, psychological, physical shit that you ain't ready for. Let's assume she ain't cheating and you told yr friend, and because of u he starts being distrustful only to find out the opposite. Do u think that relationship with u will still be the same after pillow talks?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Tell him with the picture evidence
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by saajus: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
If your friend trusts you, let him know. A wife that cheats can kill. They might be planning to kill your friend, who knows. Save his life
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Joeyfizzo: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

pls tell ur friend. Pls
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ijaya123: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Let's turn the table around.

Assuming this is happening to you and your friend knows about it but refused to tell you, minding his own business (like some are suggesting here), how will you feel if you discover later that your so called friend knew about it all along?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
shut the bleep up, this Is why Nigeria can't be fixed
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by WatchYourSix: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

But what you are doing is wrong naa...
Hiw can u just see someone with an opposite sex and start suspecting them of infidelity...

If someone suspect you amd report u to your man will you like it...

This is withcraft...

If there is nothing u will just sow seed of discord in the guy's heart...madam face your front...its not hard to to mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Microwhy: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

My sister! Tell your friend and also tell him you want to remain anonymous in the matter.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Worldbest281: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.