Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 PM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71303 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by SIRTee15: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I will surely go through every comments on here today and take the ones that is best!

I appreciate y'all for your contributions & supports, even those that insulted me I forgive you!!!

Are u sure u not tripping for this your married male friend? because I dont trust naija single girls.
I will advise u to focus on how to find husband or nuture your relationship if u have one.
Follow this advice below and nobody will bother pouring acid on u.

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Raychee:
Tell him anonymously with the picture evidence.

Smartest advice so far...
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E pain am!!!! May God never allow an aboki with dead brains nd backward thinking fellow rule this country again.
You are our slaves Baby girl
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Emtol01:
My little advice ;
If you know that you can say it to her eyes if/when it boomerang please, tell your friend what danger lies ahead of him. But before you tell him, make sure you catch the woman one more time and let her see you that you caught them red handed. Be sure that you don't also have a feeling for your friend.
My cent.

@ the bolded, really?

if her husband eventually send her packing, that babe life is in danger, hide and seek that she did to get the info is better
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Dtreasure: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
He without sin cast the stone
may God have mercy on us Amen
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

Send him the pictures, let the marriage scatter now then later. Las Las he must get hurt ���
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by madgoat(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Busy body.... you better mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Y0koro(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
you don't know this man. and you saw them together in public places. i don't think it is affair. you might offend your friend. try to find more prooves
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Zelenskyy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business

No ooo

I totally disagree....

Do you know if she is having an affair with the said guy... ?

If that is the case, the implications would be disastrous....

Bastard Children

Sexually transmitted diseases

No to mention the possible spiritual consequences.

What this friend needs to do is to

1 - Thoroughly investigate this "wife snatcher" on behalf of her friend. Do a Background check on the guy.

She can even stylishly show the picture of this guy to the husband with a Fake Story and see if the husband recognize the face and person...

When she can establish that the guy is nowhere related to both husband and wife, then she can proceed to phase 2.

2- she should apply wisdom and tell the husband if she truly likes the Man as her own brother.

If the wife is truly having an affair and the husband later discover that this his friend knew and was silent about the issue, that is the end of the Friendship.

she can save her friend from potential HIV - AIDS by speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Psoul(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You've bn a friend of this man for over 11yrs and no amorous feelings for him.
How come you don't think that the wife is just a friend to the strange man u saw her with without amorous feelings too.
You better go and get married and leave this family alone.
What kind of lady are u.
You want to report someone for doing exactly what u have consistently done (and still doing) for over 11yrs.
Be Careful oo.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by blue01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga if you are truly a good friend as you have said then I beg you in the name of whatever God you serve to tell your friend about it, the man is out there suffering just to feed her and does not know that she isn't worth it anymore, this hoez ain't loyal.

Na before I dey disturb myself about marriage but mehn it's not worth what we men think it's worth. sad, A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

I know a man who doesn't know that the woman he wedded lavishly is a chronic lesbian, I think she married him just for his money.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
JayB11:

If u are really the one on your profile pix, then u look so gorgeous and breathtaking.

See this one, You are already falling for a random pix that can be downloaded online, If he starts billing you to pay for her uber or send her t-fair to come over to your house from a very far imaginary location or tell you she don't have light that you should send her money to buy power bank for her phone to stay online or she doesn't like the food her aunty cooked at home today that you should send her money to eat out or she is not happy that her project money is not complete, the moment you mistakingly ask her how much you have successfully activated your billing circle...Islandlady fit be one keyboard artist ooo, set awon Slawormiir

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ToniBlaize: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
I think you should relate it with him anonymously.. like find a way that won't trace back to you to tell him.. cause if you re wrong which you may be.. that did be the end of your relationship with him.... And if you happen to be right and he is a softy.. that woman will turn him against you and have more room to do more harm... Talking about/ exposing a potential deceit isn't easy.. find a way to send a msg across that won't link back to you.. you can use gistlover� or any relationship advice platform to send ur msg across.. no one will know... But at the end of the day.. he is your friend.. you owe him that much.. so say something before it's too late...i don't believe you bumped into them multiple times by coincidence... And for a fact that's she is doing it so openly.. either means she's doesn't just care, your friend is her donkey or may be the guy isn't who you think he is to her.. but either ways speak up...
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Velynksbeauty(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please don't do that, act as if you are not seeing anything and mind your business biko.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Send the picture to your friend and instruct him to forward to his wife without querying her. Meanwhile, make sure you persuade him NOT to get angry with her and that she should explain whose picture is sent to her.
If you refuse to do that and anything happens to him negatively (God forbid) just know that his blood is upon you. Safe the life of your friend
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Backlaw406(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
frozen70:

We have less problems in life only when we can keep our mouth shut

Just ignore that part for the fact she has seen you once, and you have seen her more than once

She is waiting for you to blow the whistle

Her husband will catch her by himself

Just hold yourself

Husband and wife matter dey sensitive

What if she defend herself by telling her husband that you have been asking her for sex, since he is not always around

How will you defend yourself

Woman never do you something before

What if you didn't see them yet it has been going on
OP is a female not male
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by naija4life247: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
okunwaye:
AFONJA woman mind your business

Flattino na the hatred wey kill your forefathers go kill you too.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by macho44(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
killmods:

Please help ur friend
Help her friend to do what exactly?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Raychee(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sincerely, I like you and would want to know you better. Your WhatsApp number?

Thank you so much for the compliment smiley. But I'm sorry I'm not open to communicating atm.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ufuosman(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Inform ur friend
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ivypresh(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
If my friend knows implicating things about my husband and refuse to tell me.. especially knowing it could save my life angry angry angry the friend should do well and not tell me and unfriend me immediately..put yourself in his shoes.go with the anonymous idea too and if he open up to you about what's happening tell him the truth
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ginomel(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I will surely go through every comments on here today and take the ones that is best!

I appreciate y'all for your contributions & supports, even those that insulted me I forgive you!!!

Please, don't listen to these children here. You need to tell him but on a less critical level, a kind of telling him about a particular "relative " you have been seeing his wife with.

He should be cautious and monitor her phone silently to confirm he is safel.

It's only a wicked soul would want a man to stay with a woman mercilessly cheating on him when he is at work.

He needs to clarify silently that every thing is OK.

Do something please. especially if he is a nice family man. The only problem is that if he was the person that pushed his wife outside.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Velynksbeauty:
Please don't do that, act as if you are not seeing anything and mind your business biko.

...and watch her friends marriage collapse and live with the guilt of having first hand knowledge of how it happened and couldn't do anything, only cheaters wouldn't want that woman exposed for cheating on her husband... period.

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Perocom(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Jesus, please don't do anything about it unless you want to deliberately scatter your friend home. If a man cheats the relationship continues but if it's the woman the relationship ends abruptly, so don't.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Obiorahpcfg: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by yemi1504: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them

You can say that again!
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by emerged01(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Oga maintain your lane. You have detailed information about the wife.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Advancedman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You dey mad just go and marry him.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by justmi1: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
When a woman starts cheating then the man's life is not safe. Telling him is the best, everyone sayingin your business. What if you later heard she or her side man harmed your friend. He should know what he is dealing with .
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by mukthar2000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haaaaaa,Op u deserving a very big slap to save ur life from woman issues that doesn't concern u , did u snap both of them inside one room having sex? Did u snap them kissing each other or hugging them selfs s at the mall? op if u still want to maintain ur friendship in that family is better u mind ur business.

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by johnnychuks(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business
that's how you will mind your business till things get spoiled and you will begin to point accusing fingers on the devil, bro if you are sure of what you are saying find a better way to tell your friend, all this stupid woman are more numerous than the better one's.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by seemegold: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Psoul:

You've bn a friend of this man for over 11yrs and no amorous feelings for him.
How come you don't think that the wife is just a friend to the strange man u saw her with without amorous feelings too.
You better go and get married and leave this family alone.
What kind of lady are u.
You want to report someone for doing exactly what u have consistently done (and still doing) for over 11yrs.
Be Careful oo.

Exactly my thought, if you can be a friend to her husband for 11yrs without any feelings attached to it then while not believe the strange man is also her friend without anything attached to it, unless you are not tell us the truth about you and her husband. Meanwhile, why do you always bump into them? Pls, investigate well o before you scatter your bestie marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Curviest African Women / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.