Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts (31823 Views)

Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Wikileaks Founder, Julian Assange Loses Ecuadorian Citizenship / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by railone(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bentizil:

What are you even saying, can you even hear yourself??
Imagine the rubbish excuse you wrote smh, what a world.

the law is the law. Classified documents are protected by the law.

He broke the law.

Why are people that leak classified documents charge with treason? Even if it's something as little as military weapons design?

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by watchindelta(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
neyobills:

I work in avaiation but with my own little knowledge if the flight is cancelled for any reason besides your negligence then u are entitled to your full ticket plus ground support ie bus transfers from terminal to gate if applicable except there is something missing in the story not sure about the modus operandi of air peace tho but is should be standard practice I guess.
the flight was canceled by airpeace, they sent an sms to me, I have to cash bus to lagos for me not to miss my flight. See the message no any storing bro

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Masterito(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol, find out who Russia agent killed on Britian that spoilt thier relationship. Nalvany is just a political opponent and critic, nothing
Bentizil:

Did you have any evidence of anyone Russia has killed or just regurgitating CNN and BBC...

Have Russia killed Navalny?
Think... Think. Be free for once in your life.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by edoboy74(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
BabaCommander:
After these years of trying to outrum the US government.

Don't mess with the US.

For leaking out a document that showed the USA atrocities in Afghanistan where thousands of people where killed?
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, find out who Russia agent killed on Britian that spoilt thier relationship. Nalvany is just a political opponent and critic, nothing
Stop consuming information that's not true... No evidence, just media trying to paint Russia black...
We've seen it in Hollywood, Media but now we're tired...
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Masterito(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Alexander Litvinnenko was poison by Russia in London. Man you know nothing about Russia, just Bleep off.
Bentizil:
Stop consuming information that's not true... No evidence, just media trying to paint Russia black...
We've seen it in Hollywood, Media but now we're tired...
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Bentizil: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Masterito:
Alexander Litvinnenko was poison by Russia in London. Man you know nothing about Russia, just Bleep off.
Smh at your level of ignorance... No evidence just sh** like...
Well Have a nice lifetime!

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Masterito(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol, like I said you no nothing about Russia. I hope you end up in Russia whenever you want to go abroad.
Bentizil:

Smh at your level of ignorance... No evidence just sh** like...
Well Have a nice lifetime!

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

More British than British Royals? I hope that was a joke.

I hope you know that Prince Philip was Polish. His children and grandchildren have Polish ancestry. They're not entirely British per se.

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Barzinime(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
You are beyond saving
NwaAdazzi:
Julian put the lives of some many Americans in the middle East in danger by leaking classified information,There is a price for everything,He could have reached out to the US govt for a financial settlement but instead he chose to play the role of Robin Hood.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Transcriber: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He’s fortunate that the penalty for treason has changed.
where are you from?

I mean originally?

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Barzinime:
You are beyond saving
Pele Jesus Christ;-)
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Barzinime(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
I expected your comment, cos you are beyond saving.
NwaAdazzi:

Pele Jesus Christ;-)
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Barzinime:
I expected your comment, cos you are beyond saving.

Pele Expectector.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by edosignature(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
There is no more justice in the world. Julian Asanje did what most US, UK, Russian citizens have done in the past but their countries have ways of protecting their own.

I stand with Julian for a Free world.

1 Like

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by FoolishBoy419: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Julian put the lives of some many Americans in the middle East in danger by leaking classified information,There is a price for everything,He could have reached out to the US govt for a financial settlement but instead he chose to play the role of Robin Hood.

Let's assume some Nigerian troops murdered your entire family and someone exposed them to the world. Would you say the same thing if the Nigerian government was trying to prosecute him?

I understand that you guys love USA but at least do with common sense.

3 Likes

Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Wwwq: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Oh
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Chai
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Missionaire: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Eagba:
If a reporter reports about the genocide in the east, he should be presecuted
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
where are you from?

I mean originally?

I was born here in the US.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Thegamingorca(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
GreyLaw:

More British than British Royals? I hope that was a joke.

You clearly don't understand what I was implying. It's my fault abeg, kindly ignore my previous message.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by Babalola0920: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
UK,USA, EUROPE �� ��ALL THIS FOLKS ARE BIGGEST AND MOST RUTHLESS AND HEARTLESS BEING BUT MEDIA PORTRAY THEM AS HERO THROUGH MOVIE, PROPAGANDA AND OTHER MEDIA AVENUE... THANK YOU JULIO ASANGE FOR THE INFORMATION THE WORLD WILL NEVER FORGET THE BRAVERY STEP YOU TAKE...
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by legionISproteus: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

The US govt isn't run by the Mafia.

No, they are worse. You sef think am.

You have that kind of material against the US government and you ask them to pay you money to bury it... and you think you have hammered? You just reduced the number of comfortable days you have left on earth by a lot.

Julian is a smart guy. Whether the government offered him hush money, whether he asked the government for money to bury the stories, no matter what he did, the outcome was still the same and it was only a matter of time. So he made the best choice for the sake of everybody. He actually sacrificed himself.
Re: UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts by jameshankss(m): 4:25am On Jun 19, 2022
On World Press Freedom Day this year, the US president, Joe Biden, said: “The work of free and independent media matters now more than ever.”

He was just saying it, look what happened to Julian Assange...pure hypocritical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Soldiers Arrive Banjul To Install Adama Barrow (Photos) / IMF Grants Debt Relief To 25 Countries / Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.